alexhuang 发表于 2003-11-27 15:32:31

issue 艺术类 1 (孙远编)请多指正

The speaker suggests that imaginative works covering novels, play, films have a more accurate and meaningful description of human experience than do factual accounts. Different people hold different opinions due to their respective angles. For me , I agree with the author on the grounds that several convincing reasons will be presented to confirm it in the following writing.
First of all, the reason for this view is so much that it is fairly well-known that the novel which has been created by a person is based on the actual world, such as the creator’s experience by himself or other things existing in society. In some sense, it is something like that in reality, readers can find original models which appears in the novel. And so the function of novel is to disclose some deep things which is not easy to find out by the people living in the actual world. Again, the way of novel writing is very changeable, there are all kinds of methods to describe including implicit, explicit, and exaggeration. It desires to bring a deep impression to readers and stir their moods and thoughts. On the contrary, the factual accounts just only describe the actual happening without and modification or some lovely writing methods. Thus its influence on readers are more less than the novels. To make a full appreciation of what this mean we can turn to a concrete example in this case that Shakespheer’s novel has a wild-spread deep effect to the people in the whole world. Just because in his novel there is a strong charge for old fashioned and unfair society, and also a strong passion to seek true love and freedom. Under this circumstance it is obvious that the imaginative works has a more meaning than do factual accounts.
In addition, there is another reason for me to advocate this statement. For the creator, he engages in the novel creation because he thinks just he in himself can not meet his eagerness to explain the world. He must create another person or more things to exhibit the world. In our world we need this creation for our desire to get to know the world comprehensively. To illustrate, a good case in point in this respect is that if a person very hates the bad man in reality, in order to show his hatred and discontent feeling he will chose to create a novel about the bad man. And then when the readers read this novel ,the same feelings like the creator will arouse as well. Therefore the reason of the creator’s motive to create the novel is also back up the statement that the novels affected readers more deeply.
Moreover. In the respect of actual accounts, people have little inclination to accept it unlike the novel. Because it brings the reader just the truth of the actual happening, and it can not stir the reader’s some feeling hidden in themselves.So this is the most difference between the novel and the factual accounts, which decides the different influence on readers.
To sum up, based on the explanations which has been formulated above, the statement that imaginative works has a more accurate and meaningful picture of human’s experience than do factual account is worthy of trust. I think with the developmeng of the society and with the accumulation of people’s knowledge, human beings will create more and more excellent novels from which people will benefit greatly.

lisara 发表于 2003-11-27 16:06:58

First, I was poor in writing from long long ago to this day, in addition, there's so much more I can learn from other experts who regard both issue and argument as a piece of cake,moreover, it is a interesting work to appreciate other peoples article, to sum up,your writhing ability is better than mine, but as far as I was concert, above only novel was emphasized, what about the other imagenative works for example the play and films, and maybe factual accounts is more accurate than those.It is just my personal opinion.

fortitudesag 发表于 2003-11-27 16:35:31

""Imaginative works such as novels, plays, films, fairy tales, and legends present a more accurate and meaningful picture of human experience than do factual accounts. Because the creators of fiction shape and focus on reality rather than report it literally, their creations have a more lasting significance.".(题目我替你加上了。)gter 的题库和孙远的不一样。

The speaker suggests that imaginative works covering(like?) novels, play, films have a more accurate and meaningful description of human experience than do factual accounts. (As we know, 过渡一下好吗?)Different people hold different opinions due to their respective angles(various experience and values会更好一点吗?). For me , I agree with the author on the grounds that several convincing reasons will be presented to confirm it in the following writing.(discussion 更好吧!)

First of all, the reason (reasons)  for this view is so much  (many) that it is fairly well-known that the novel which has been created by a person is based on the actual world, such as the creator’s experience by himself or other things existing in society. In some sense, it is something like that in reality, readers can find original models which appears in the novel. (有一点chenglish) And so the function of novel is to disclose some deep things(implications)  which is not easy to find out( be found out) by the (the 去掉) people living in the actual world. Again, ( furthermore,) the way of novel writing is very changeable, there are all kinds of methods to describe including implicit, explicit, and exaggeration.(两个简单句不能只用逗号分隔, 后句可改成, and people could describe their meaning through different methods like irony, simile, exaggeration, and so forth.) It (容易让人不知指代什么,最好不指代,在这)desires to bring a deep impression to readers and stir their moods and thoughts. On the contrary, the factual accounts just only describe the actual happening without and modification or some lovely writing methods. Thus its influence on readers are more less than the novels. To make a full appreciation of what this mean(means) we can turn to a concrete example in this case that Shakespheer’s novel has a wild-spread deep effect to the people in the whole world. Just because in his novel there is a strong charge for old fashioned and unfair society, and also a strong passion to seek true love and freedom. Under this circumstance it is obvious that the imaginative works has a more meaning than do factual accounts.( 和观点似乎不一致,观点是说影响,你的例子是有关方式。)
In addition, there is another reason for me to advocate this statement. For the creator, he engages in the novel creation because he thinks just he in himself can not meet his eagerness to explain the world. He must create another person or more things to exhibit the world. In our world we need this creation for our desire to get to know the world comprehensively. To illustrate, a good case in point in this respectin( in this respectin 去掉更好吧) is that if a person very (好像不这么用very) hates the bad man in reality, in order to show his hatred and discontent feeling he will chose to create a novel about the bad man. And then when the readers read this novel ,the same feelings like the creator will arouse as well. Therefore the reason of the creator’s motive to create the novel is also back up the statement that the novels affected readers more deeply.
Moreover. In the respect of actual accounts, people have little inclination to accept it unlike the novel. Because it brings the reader just the truth of the actual happening, and it can not stir (up) the reader’s some feeling hidden in themselves(feelings in their heart or mind).So this is the most difference between the novel and the factual accounts, which decides (launchs 更好吗?)the different influence on readers.
To sum up, based on the explanations which has been formulated above, the statement that imaginative works has a more accurate and meaningful picture of human’s experience than do factual account is worthy of trust. I think with the developmeng of the society and with the accumulation of people’s knowledge, human beings will create more and more excellent novels from which people(others) will benefit greatly.
刚开始写,还可以,继续努力吧!

imong 发表于 2003-11-27 17:40:32

谢谢fortitudesag

题目是issue49,这次我替你改过来了,请楼主注意置顶的帖子和发帖规则。如果你有看过的话,至少不会把标题写成issue 1的。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: issue49 艺术类 (孙远编)请多指正