muscular0601 发表于 2004-1-6 16:14:01

我的第一篇作文,请大家赐教,谢谢了!!ISSUE 1

According to the statement above, the author prefer learning from sharing to learning from contradictory views.While I agree that we can benefit more from contradicting views. The reason why I say so is just because it can bring out the development of our knowledge.
First, we can correct our views from the contradicting views .it is well known that everyone’s knowledge scope is limited. Therefore, his views based on his background maybe problematic. Through communicating each other, we can enable us retrospect our views and find out the fallacies of others’. Thus, we can improve our understanding about something and acquire much knowledge. If we always preen about the decision we have made and despise other’s view, we will be bogged down the level present and never make a little progress.
Second, contradicting views may provide us with alternative perspectives to problems. You know ,in this era of rapid social and technological change leading to fickle world, something will be eternal and others ephemeral.It is almost impossible to define anything or some phenomena. Hence, holding a stead idea and never changing it will mislead you. You can possibly never explore the nature of anything. On the contrary, your opponents will offer you a resolution to this problem. From the opponent’s idea, not only can you perceive the advantage they have, but can make you more aware of the complexity of this world. The reverence to your antagonists and learning more from them should achieve you much marvelous performance, that’s for sure.
Third, sharing views with others will do some harm to your original awareness. As a scientists once said: “Without originality ,Without World”. If you always share or appropriate other’s idea,you are liable to fall into the habit of plagiarism,which make you lose your aggression ,even your originality .The world will never go around if everyone own the same idea as yours. In the long run it will hurt yourself in turn.
In general, I insist that we should learn more knowledge from contradictory views than sharing with identical ideas. By this ,you can learn how to correct your own idea and adopt other’s views, which may foster a method that enable you observe and analyse the world more careful and comprehensive. If not, you can image: there are always same views among the people whole world about everything, what will happen?

muscular0601 发表于 2004-1-6 16:17:38

ISSUE1的题目是

WE can usually learn more from people whose views we share than from people whose views contradict our own;disagreement can cause stress and inhibiting learning .谢谢大家的批改,多谢!!!

imong 发表于 2004-1-7 12:39:36

While I agree that we can benefit more from contradicting views. 这是一个分句,不能单独作句子。

通篇you用得太多。

我没有作仔细修改。基本上三段都是在自说自话,缺乏客观陈述与例证支持。issue1写的人比较多,去习题库自己找一找,看看别人怎么写的。如果想改的话自己把论点和论证给strengthen一下,如果不想改就写新的。但是一定要动脑子:论证的力度在那里,persuasive到底是怎么做到的。自己想想。

先去学习一下前人的文章,然后看看精华区里面的关于论证的问题。语言上好像还稍微好一点,你的逻辑和思路可能比较制约。

也希望你多多参与这里的讨论,交流拓展思路,给别人的文章提提意见,不要有“怕mislead别人”之类的顾虑,参与和交流会帮助自己提高的,帮助别人也帮助自己。大家都是寒假准备作文,互相取长补短是非常有益的。热心的网友会优先得到斑竹和其他网友的关注呢。:)
页: [1]
查看完整版本: ISSUE1 我的第一篇作文,请大家赐教,谢谢了!!