coolwits 发表于 2004-2-24 14:43:42

[color=blue]issue228, 还是教育类[/color]

228"The best way to teach-whether as an educator, employer, or parent-is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones."
无论是作为教育者、雇主或者是父母,教育最好的方法就是赞扬积极的行为而无视消极的行为。

Education is one kind of life preparation during which a student can equip himself with professional skills as well as moral standards, which can help him survive in the society and on the other hand perform his contribution. While perfectly agreeing that to praise positive actions is an essential part of an effective education, I think the education will no more function effectively if it ignores the negative deeds.

First of all, praising positive actions serves well to encourage the student or employee and inform him “what is right”. Biologists have reached the conclusion that animals tend to repeat the action after which comes a direct pleasure. For we human being, also a kind of animal, praise acts as one kind of such pleasure that can encourage us to repeat positive actions, even, take advantage of our creativity to further them. In the process, the student or employee gets entrenched what method is efficient, what attitude is positive, and what behavior is moral and responsible. Equipped with high spirits and canonical principals, the student or employee can march his way in reasonable pace; and at the same time, a great part of the aim of education can be achieved.

However, criticizing and disabusing negative actions imparts to the student what is bad and how to correct it, which is another significant part of education. Biological analogy can be taken again to explain the relationship between negative actions and education. While animals can by instinct avoid doing the same actions which have hurt them before, we human being will try our best not to repeat mistakes that has ever generated displeasure and harm, partly out of instinct and more out of social responsibility. The various methods of criticizing negative actions, (blame, scolds, even certain punishment), make the student realizes what information is poisonous, what way is deviating, and what behavior is immoral; Further, it is through disabusing negative performance the student learns how to handle such cases in sensible way next time. Under the guidance of disciplines entrenched by criticizing and disabusing negative actions, the student or employee can avoid committing the same mistakes.

What’s more, the effects of praise have a lot to do with criticism and disabusing negative actions. Firstly, though praised, the student or employee will be encouraged less if the wrong-doing counterpart receives no criticism. For example, the employee who goes to work on time every day will perhaps be praised by the manager; however, if another employee goes to office always late and never be punished even criticized, the sedulous one will fell unbalanced and hardly be encouraged. Secondly, the student’s realization of what is right will be enhanced if he has done something wrong and been disabused. Let me Take as example my personal experience of which I believe every student have similar counterpart: when I was in my junior middle school, I always get confused in the process of my mathematics learning. My math teacher advised me to gather together all the exercises that were wrong and disabused into a notebook, and read the notebook carefully. It works. Just like a thread through all the complexity, the notebook had helped me to recognize the complicated formulas and the methods of using them, which were the hardest things for me to memorize before.

In sum, if we want to reach good educational effects, we must pay as much attention to negative actions as that of positive ones. In that case, the education can bring to the student or employee more knowledge that is important for his future, and benefit the society in the long run.

DriverEntry 发表于 2004-2-24 16:19:19

228"The best way to teach-whether as an educator, employer, or parent-is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones."
无论是作为教育者、雇主或者是父母,教育最好的方法就是赞扬积极的行为而无视消极的行为。

Education is one kind of life preparation during which a student can equip himself with professional skills as well as moral standards, which can help him survive in the society and on the other hand perform his contribution. While perfectly agreeing that to praise positive actions is an essential part of an effective education, I think the education will no more function effectively if it ignores the negative deeds.

First of all, praising positive actions serves well to encourage the student or employee and inform him “what is right”. Biologists have reached the conclusion that animals tend to repeat the action after which comes a direct pleasure. For we human being, also a kind of animal, praise acts as one kind of such pleasure that can encourage us to repeat positive actions, even, take advantage of our creativity to further them. In the process, the student or employee gets entrenched what method is efficient, what attitude is positive, and what behavior is moral and responsible. Equipped with high spirits and canonical principals, the student or employee can march his way in reasonable pace合理的步法?; and at the same time, a great part of the aim of education can be achieved.

However, criticizing and disabusing negative actions imparts to the student what is bad and how to correct it, which is another significant part of education. Biological analogy can be taken again to explain the relationship between negative actions and education. While animals can by instinct avoid doing the same actions which have hurt them before, we human being will try our best not to repeat mistakes that has ever generated displeasure and harm, partly out of instinct and more out of social responsibility. The various methods of criticizing negative actions, (blame, scolds, even certain punishment), make the student realizes what information is poisonous, what way is deviating, and what behavior is immoral;句号 Further, it is through disabusing negative performance the student learns how to handle such cases in sensible way next time. Under the guidance of disciplines entrenched by criticizing and disabusing negative actions, the student or employee can avoid committing the same mistakes.

What’s more, the effects of praise have a lot to do with criticism and disabusing negative actions. Firstly, though praised, the student or employee will be encouraged less if the wrong-doing counterpart receives no criticism. For example, the employee who goes to work on time every day will perhaps be praised by the manager; however, if another employee goes to office always late and never be punished even criticized, the sedulous one will fell feel unbalanced and hardly be encouraged. Secondly, the student’s realization of what is right will be enhanced if he has done something wrong and been disabused. Let me Take as example my personal experience of which I believe every student have similar counterpart: when I was in my junior middle school, I always get confused in the process of my mathematics learning. My math teacher advised me to gather together all the exercises that were wrong and disabused????除去误解? into a notebook, and read the notebook carefully. It works. Just like a thread through all the complexity, the notebook had helped me to recognize the complicated formulas and the methods of using them, which were the hardest things for me to memorize before.

In sum, if we want to reach good educational effects, we must pay as much attention to negative actions as that of positive ones. In that case, the education can bring to the student or employee more knowledge that is important for his future, and benefit the society in the long run.
基本上论述完整,谈到了表扬的好处和批评的好处,以及2者的关系。语言问题也不大。就是DISABUSE这个词用的多了点。
有些地方提一些反对观点,表扬的作用都是好的吗?一个人听多了表扬是否有负作用?会让他自高自大。批评一定会防止一个人做不好的事情吗?青少年有一段时间有逆反的心理,你越是不让他干什么他就干什么。这个现象和你的理论矛盾啊。
不过要把这么多都写在同一篇文章里确实有点来不及,只不过感觉你有的地方的论述稍微简单了点。呵呵

雪夭 发表于 2004-2-24 16:37:38

Education is one kind of life preparation during which a student can equip himself 男人就是爱自大,哈哈with professional skills as well as moral standards, which can help him survive in the society and on the other hand perform his contribution. While perfectly agreeing that to praise positive actions is an essential part of an effective education, I think the education will no more function effectively 好象有问题吧,n?adv?if it ignores the negative deeds.要是女老师看见这个第一段,一抢毙了你,可以回去歇了呵呵

First of all, praising positive actions serves well to encourage the student or employee要么给个the,要么s and inform him大哥,你给点女人地位好不,看着我也气 “what is right”. Biologists have reached the conclusion that animals tend to repeat the action after which comes a direct pleasure. For we human being, also a kind of animal, praise acts as one kind of such pleasure that can encourage us to repeat positive actions, even, take advantage of our creativity to further them. In the process, the student or employee gets entrenched what method is efficient, what attitude is positive, and what behavior is moral and responsible. Equipped with high spirits and canonical principals, the student or employee can march his way in reasonable pace; and at the same time, a great part of the aim of education can be achieved.不是很深入

However, criticizing and disabusing negative actions imparts to the student what is bad and how to correct it, which is another significant part of education. Biological analogy can be taken again to explain the relationship between negative actions and education. While animals can by instinct avoid doing the same actions which have hurt them before, we human being will try our best not to repeat mistakes that has ever generated displeasure and harm, partly out of instinct and more out of social responsibility. The various methods of criticizing negative actions, (blame, scolds, even certain punishment), make the student realizes what information is poisonous, what way is deviating, and what behavior is immoral; Further, it is through disabusing negative performance the student learns how to handle such cases in sensible way next time. Under the guidance of disciplines entrenched by criticizing and disabusing negative actions, the student or employee can avoid committing the same mistakes.你前面都是students,后面来个employee 靠上来,闷?

What’s more, the effects of praise have a lot to do with criticism and disabusing negative actions. Firstly, though praised, the student or employee will be encouraged less if the wrong-doing counterpart receives no criticism. For example, the employee who goes to work on time every day will perhaps be praised by the manager; however, if another employee goes to office always late and never be punished even criticized, the sedulous one will fell unbalanced and hardly be encouraged. Secondly, the student’s realization of what is right will be enhanced if he has done something wrong and been disabused. Let me Take as example my personal experience of which I believe every student have similar counterpart: when I was in my junior middle school, I always get confused in the process of my mathematics learning. My math teacher advised me to gather together all the exercises that were wrong and disabused into a notebook, and read the notebook carefully. It works. Just like a thread through all the complexity, the notebook had helped me to recognize the complicated formulas and the methods of using them, which were the hardest things for me to memorize before.个人的例子说服力稍微弱,所以你最后最好总一下

论证有点空的感觉,层次分明点,2,3 我觉得你应该用直接点的例子证明

coolwits 发表于 2004-2-24 17:04:15

啊呀啊呀, 我怎么一不留神站在了7亿妇女同胞的对立面?
赶快弃暗投明 负荆请罪
来吧,  用钱砸死我吧
页: [1]
查看完整版本: issue228 还是教育类