SharonYang 发表于 2015-1-22 23:32:17

读大学

Nowadays, which is the best place that people can improve themselves? It's definite the college and university. College and university are not only have the highest education, but are regarded as a place which people can learn get the ability that they can think about the knowledge or the events deeper. People in a growing number who are students or have a job attend college or university for promotion, new experiences, ideal job and so on. In my opinion, they get into the college or university for the academic environment, the independence and the knowledge.
        The first thing that they want to get from the university is the academic environment. As we all know, that environment can have a far-reaching impact on a person. So there is an ancient Chinese saying:"If you live with a lame person you will learn to limp". If a person is in a strong academic atmosphere, he would not only study very hardly, but also can have the conversation or debate with his classmates. They can have the good competition in the learning to make themselves better. Let me give you an example, I'm the senior in the university now. When I was a freshman, I didn't want to study. It is because that I wanted some rest after the college entrance examination and all the people surrounding me did anything but studied. In the second year, I came to the laboratory. All the people were very busy studying and doing their experiences. I realized that I need to study, and I won the scholarship after my hard work.
        The second stage of the advantages that attending college or university can give to a person is independence. They can think or solve the events or problem independently that happen in their lifes. They can have a study whatever they are interested in, so the study can train their capacity that they can think and resolve the problem by themselves. For instance, a friend of mine was very bad at chemistry, but his professor gave him a study about a chemical combination. He wanted to research it, so he studied the chemistry by reading the books and academic magazines by himself. In this case, he was not only finished the research, but also gain the ability to be independent.
        What's more, the knowledge is the best favor that the college and university can give a person. College and university have the so many academic resources that people can use, such like books, magazines, the professors and so on. We can go through the books in library and ask the professors and so on. In the modern society, the knowledge is exploding, so it refresh rapidly. For example, one of my uncles is back to the university now, because he wants to lean the newest knowledge which is relative to his major. Although he is 50, he thinks what his knowledge is not enough to the modern era and want to have the idea of the latest technology and knowledge.
        According we discussed above, we may draw a conclusion that attending college or university can bring some benefits to people, such like a academic environment, independence and the knowledge. There are so many resources that college and university can give us.

SharonYang 发表于 2015-1-22 23:33:59

请大家改改。。我的作文不好,但是我学习的态度是最好的!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 读大学