天晴了 发表于 2005-4-13 14:16:38

issue 177 高频啊高频 21号考 大家准备的怎杨了

177"The study of an academic discipline alters the way we perceive the world. After studying the discipline, we see the same world as before, but with different eyes."

Everyone will perceive the alterations on world observation during the process of grown-up. With the study of academic disciplines, the fundamental major knowledge and approaches build a solid platform of professional observation and comprehension, with its depth, angle and thinking method differing from before.

Firstly, the study of academic discipline provides people the possibility of observing the world with a piercing eye. We can probe into a level deeper than before. When catching the first sight on "Mona Lisa" in primary school, there was no more than a foreign woman with no brow. The shallow understanding made me shame after the study of art in my high school. I was impressed by the mysterious smile and kindness from her eyes, but the observation is still limited by my cognition. After my thesis on art history when graduating from university, "Mona lisa" is totally not an objective picture but a milestone of art history, a symbol of humanity emancipation. The disciplines during the 4-year courses attendance contribute much to my accumulation of relative knowledge and concepts. As a result, I have the possibility to watch the same world deeply and perceive the profundity that can not be accessed before.

Secondly, each discipline has its character which facilitates different observing angles. We can look no further than a shell on the seashore. The ordinary object is regarded as a treasure in the architect's eyes rather than a trivial from our views. In fact, the Sydney theatre house is just originated from this common object which lies thousands of years on the seashore. We also play with it many times. It seems we could have enough chances to have the idea of that masterpiece. But the difference rests on the issue that architects have their own angle to judge the shell, such as the form, the curve, the texture, even the mechanical structure that underlying the superficial things, while common people without the architecture professional cultivation can not acquire the special angle to observe it.

Furthermore, the thinking ways after observation also determine the necessary consequence after major learning. Students from physical department are in favor of logical thinking and their way of watching and understanding the world is quite different from art students who is poor of reasoning and their clue of observation and thinking is primarily basing on emotion and feeling.

In sum, the cultivation of discipline serves as important approach of changing and advancing our abilities of capturing and seizing a matter or an object. Although things stay still, we still can utilize our cognition to find out a colourful world is truly existing in our eyes.

枫丹 发表于 2005-4-16 18:55:42

177"The study of an academic discipline alters the way we perceive the world. After studying the discipline, we see the same world as before, but with different eyes."

Everyone will perceive the alterations on world observation during the process of grown-up. With the study of academic disciplines, the fundamental major knowledge and approaches build a solid platform of professional observation and comprehension, with its前边用and连接,应该用复数吧? depth, angle and thinking method differing from before.从深度,角度,和方法进行讨论,开头不错

Firstly, the study of academic discipline provides people the possibility of observing the world with a piercing eye. We can probe into a level deeper than before. When catching the first sight on "Mona Lisa" in primary school, there was no more than a foreign woman with no without brow. The shallow understanding made me shame after the study of art in my high school. I was impressed by the mysterious smile and kindness from her eyes, but the observation is still limited by my cognition. After my thesis on art history when graduating from university, "Mona lisa" is totally not an objective picture but a milestone of art history, a symbol of humanity emancipation. The disciplines during the 4-year courses attendance contribute much to my accumulation of relative knowledge and concepts. As a result, I have the possibility to watch the same world deeply and perceive the profundity that can not be accessed before.这个例子真的不错,写的很好,楼主真的是学艺术的吗?

Secondly, each discipline has its character which facilitates different observing angles. facilitate observing the world from another angles 是不是好一些 We can look no further than a shell on the seashore. The ordinary object is regarded as a treasure in the architect's eyes rather than a trivial from our views. In fact, the Sydney theatre house is just originated from this common object which lies thousands of years on the seashore. We also play with it many times.这句是什么意思? It seems we could have enough chances to have the idea of that masterpiece. But the difference rests on the issue that architects have their own angle to judge the shell, such as the form, the curve, the texture, even the mechanical structure that underlying the superficial things, while common people without the architecture professional cultivation can not acquire the special angle to observe it.
这段的论述不如上一段,至少我看不太懂,不知是不是知识有限?
Furthermore, the thinking ways after observation also determine the necessary consequence after major learning. Students from physical department are in favor of logical thinking and their way of watching and understanding the world is quite different from art students who is poor of reasoning and their clue of observation and thinking is primarily basing on emotion and feeling. 这个比较是可行的,可能你后面没时间了,所以没有展开的说

In sum, the cultivation of discipline serves as important approach of changing and advancing our abilities of capturing and seizing a matter or an object. Although things stay still, we still can utilize our cognition to find out a colourful world is truly existing in our eyes.
这篇文章整体来说比较不错,在三个方面论述,但是3有点乱,4 不够透彻,其他还好,不错不错,加油!!

symphony22 发表于 2005-4-16 20:34:27

Everyone will perceive the alterations on world observation during the process of grown-up. With the study of academic disciplines, the fundamental major knowledge and approaches build a solid platform of professional observation and comprehension, with its depth, angle and thinking method differing from before.这句话两个with 从句,后面动词又是用的分词,那不是没有谓语拉??

Firstly, the study of academic discipline provides people the possibility of observing the world with a piercing eye. We can probe into a level deeper than before.这种表达有点中文的痕迹哦! When catching the first sight on "Mona Lisa" in primary school, there was no more than a foreign woman with no brow这个表达就更中文化了,我开始还以为是没有眉毛的女人呢!. The shallow understanding made me shame after the study of art in my high school. I was impressed by the mysterious smile and kindness from her eyes, but the observation is still limited by my cognition. After my thesis 其实我们大学里会学到一些艺术知识,但这仅仅是皮毛而已,恐怕还不能构成thesis吧?on art history when graduating from university, "Mona lisa" is totally not an objective picture but a milestone of art history, a symbol of humanity emancipation.要用排比的话就再来一个,否则最好用and 连接一下 The disciplines during the 4-year courses attendance contribute much to my accumulation of relative knowledge and concepts. As a result, I have the possibility have the possibility?to watch the same world deeply and perceive the profundity that can not be accessed before.

Secondly, each discipline has its character which facilitates different observing angles. We can look no further than a shell on the seashore.这句话说明什么?它和前面的中心句有什么关系? The ordinary object is regarded as a treasure in the architect's eyes rather than a trivial from our views. In fact, the Sydney theatre houseOpera House,还要注意大写 is just originated from this common object which lies thousands of years on the seashore.thousands of years 啊?没有吧?! We also play with it many times. 我们play with Opera House?It seems thatwe could have enough chanceschance to have the idea of that masterpiece. 中文痕迹But the difference rests on the issue that architects have their own angle to judge the shell, such as the form, the curve, the texture, even the mechanical structure that underlying the superficial things, while common people without the architecture professional cultivation can not acquire the special angle to observe it.

Furthermore, the thinking ways after observation also determine the necessary consequence after major learning. Students from physical department are in favor of logical thinking and their way of watching and understanding the world is quite different from art students who is poor of reasoning and their clue of observation and thinking is primarily basing on emotion and feeling. 论证不够充分,是时间的原因吗?

In sum, the cultivation of discipline serves as animportant approach ofto changing and advancing our abilities这样的表达不地道吧?可不可以用enhance 呢? of capturing and seizing a matter or an object. Although things stay still, we still can utilize our cognition to find out a colourful world is truly existing in our eyes.

总的来说,把握了论证的总体思路,但是出现了多处中文似的表达法,甚至犯了常识性的错误,应该适当注意一下落!加油~~~!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: issue 177 高频啊高频 21号考 大家准备的怎杨了