haimingshao 发表于 2005-9-7 10:08:32

What to watch when you are in U.S?

Haiming's comments:
1. The following ranking is digested from following address:
http://www.parentstv.org/PTC/publications/reports/top10bestandworst/main.asp

2. The best ones in this list are best for children while the worst ones are suitable for adults.

3. I personally recommend "Friends" "Everybody Loves Raymond", "C.S.I", "Cold Case".

4. I am loving Histroy channel these days. :)

**********following contents are quoted and edited*************
The Parents Television Council's 2003-2004

TOP 10 BEST AND WORST NETWORK TV SHOWS FOR FAMILY VIEWING

Each year, the Parents Television Council rates the best and the worst shows on primetime television on the seven major broadcast networks. The PTC Best and Worst list does not examine artistic quality.  But it measures series' appropriateness for family audiences from a content perspective. The seven broadcast networks included in this listing are ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, ITV, UPN and the WB.  Primetime refers to 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. (ET/PT), when the largest television audience is available.

BEST

1.Joan of Arcadia
2. Doc
3. Sue Thomas F. B. Eye
4. Reba
5. 7th Heaven
6. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
7. Everybody Loves Raymond
8. American Idol
9. American Dreams
10. Bernie Mac

WORST
1. Everwood
2. That '70s Show
3. Fear Factor
4. Two and a Half Men
5. C.S.I. (Crime Scene Investigation)
6. The Surreal Life
7. Girlfriends
8. Las Vegas
9. Will & Grace
10. Cold Case

For a comprehensive, day-by-day listing of prime time network television shows,  visit our Family Guide.  The Family Guide is the most comprehensive source of information about prime time broadcast fare from a family-values perspective - and it's the only content-based guide in existence. The PTC rates each show using an easy-to-follow traffic-light rating system: red, yellow, and green. The Family Guide contains all the information you need to make informed viewing decisions for your family.  And while you're there check out the other PTC family resources, including recent television studies, film and television reviews, and a whole lot more. You can even get involved in our local grassroots efforts. Let's do all we can to improve the quality of entertainment.

Remember ...

Our children are watching

The Parents Television Council
707 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, California 90017
(213) 629-9255 / (800) 882-6868

gdhdanny 发表于 2005-9-10 06:37:53

good job

发现就看过两个

转到海外版一个

littletuna 发表于 2005-9-11 09:35:59

加精了?嫉妒诶~~

wefree 发表于 2006-7-4 07:37:01

别嫉妒别嫉妒。
哈哈
页: [1]
查看完整版本: What to watch when you are in U.S?