icecream0325 发表于 2007-1-29 18:52:41

Issue43 第一篇修改后 请留链互拍

本人3月考作文,六月笔试,地点汉城

迟迟憋着未动笔,今天发了毒誓才硬着头皮写下这恶心人的第一篇

写时感觉用不出来什么词,就一直知道那些个词颠来倒去,知道有很多不足,也希望G友们大略看下,提提意见,想笑就尽管笑吧,笑一笑,10年少嘛~~

还想找几个互改作文的GF成立小组,大家一起加油!!QQ:15692020

43"To be an effective leader, a public official must maintain the highest ethical and moral standards."

1.  作为人民学习的榜样,伦理道德观念强的领导人在国内能给国民树立一个好榜样,这样就能促进整个国家发展和人民团结。周恩来总理(PS:这个例子是不是用得人太多了?还有什么别的例子?)
2.  在国外,能为国家赚得名誉,从而可促进国际间文化经济的交流。(华盛顿的例子有点勉强)
3.  反之,如果没有伦理道德的观念,这个领导人领导的国家就会有危险并受到国际社会的指责,如Hitler
4.  但是高标准伦理道德并不是衡量领导人好坏的唯一标准,Bill Clinton的Sexual Scandal

Does a public official have to absolutely follow the ethical and moral standards if he or she wants to be an effective leader? In my point of view, I agree with the statement that the possibility will be higher for a public official with high standard of ethics and morality to become an effective leader than those without the concept of ethics and morality. In the following discussion, I would like to present evidences to support my standpoint.

In the first place, a public official who has the high standard of ethics and moral will lead the whole social go to a stable and flourishing status because every person in this state knows well what can be done and what they should not do by following the leader’s action. The effective leader is not only a model for citizens knowing how to become a perfect person with good personality, but also a real and convictive example who teaches people which is the best way to get along with others. As one of the most respected leader in China, Prime Minister Zhou, once said, “As a Minister of a new country without the economic base, I will experience all the hardship with lots of Chinese who are even still suffering from hunger.” And he did do like what he said. Even at the end of his life, he was still trying his best to work with his whole heart and soul to serve Chinese people and mournfully he passed away on his working chair. Chinese people will never forget and always memorize this effective leader with our lofty respect.

Further more, the nation which has a leader with highest ethics and morality will surely win the honor and gain the credit from the other nations and ultimately obtain lots of opportunity to cooperate in economic or technological realm to develop the country.     The first President of America, Washington, is a recognized effective and respected leader in the history of America. With his high ethics and morality, he gained the help from France to drive the aggressor British army out and finally make the independence of America come true.

In contrast, if the leader has low ethical and moral standard, the political strategy which is made by him or her may quite harmful for the social and nation, even the whole world. The main war criminal in the Second World War, Hitler, was an apt historical example to illustrate that the leader without any ethics and morality will bring the disaster to the whole country, as well as the whole world. No one can negate that his excellent ability to conduct army as a integral unity and fight with other countries. However, considering he prompted the Second World War, can any reasonable person say that he is an effective leader?

Nevertheless, I do not mean that all public officials with low ethics and morality can not improve the social and economic development. The convictive evidence can be showed is the past American President Bill Clinton. Even though his fame was demolished by his later sexual scandal, no one can ignore the economical and social improvement while he was in service as the American president.

To sum up, due to analysis and reasons mentioned above, we may finally draw the conclusion that the public official who conform the high standard of ethics and morality can be an effective leader affecting many different realm of the nation. Given the leaders with low ethics and morality, they may bring some harm to the nation or even the world, while some of them can still do a good job in some parts.

[ 本帖最后由 icecream0325 于 2007-1-31 01:03 编辑 ]

ntmlgsz 发表于 2007-1-29 18:54:14

居然在韩国考:funk:

icecream0325 发表于 2007-1-29 18:56:53

偶也是米办法的,我还在想着这样的话国内的机经对我有没有用啊?

楼上的那位,有空也批评下我的文章啊,别在那funk了

谢过~~刚刚刷新好激动,那么一会就有人回鸟,我在作文版的第一贴啊~

approach 发表于 2007-1-30 20:43:54

要想自己的文章被别人看, 首先你先去看别人的文章

祝考试顺利.
PS格式不对,我先锁了,见你自己的短消息箱
页: [1]