寄托天下 寄托天下
查看: 1528|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

英语学习:一百句精彩英语 [复制链接]

Rank: 2

声望
60
寄托币
98
注册时间
2013-9-28
精华
0
帖子
7
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-10-17 19:44:15 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
1. 我吃了兩天的剩飯。
I ate the left-overs for two days.
2. 我們的談話涉及了許多內容。
The conversations we had covered a lot of ground.
3. 我真納悶兒。
It really threw me.
4. 我盡了很大力來應付的。
I struggled to cope with the situation.
5. 他站在那裏一言不發。
He just stood there speechless.
6. 我弄清了糾紛的真正原因。
I've gotten to the bottom of the dispute.
7. 她使我不再羞怯。
She drew me out of the shell.
8. 就你目前已做的工作來說,幹得還是不錯的。
What you've done is pretty good as far as it goes.
9. 她總愛打聽別人的私事。
She's always prying into other people's affairs.
10. 你要保密的。
Keep it quiet.
11. 只有一兩個人不贊成。
Only one or two took a dim view of it.
12. 你講出了我想說的話。
You took the words out of my mouth.
13. 能幫我複印20份好嗎?
Could you run off 20 copies of it for me, please?
14. 機器壞了。
The machine's gone on the blink.
15. 燈一下子滅掉了。
The light was off out of the blue.
16. 簡直太奇怪了。
That's weird.
17. 還真有點害怕呢!
It was a little scary, too!
18. 她是個兩面派。
She's really two-faced.
19. 我倖免於難。
I landed on my feet.
20. 我們不能逃避現實。
We can't run away from the facts.
21. 公司正處於困境。
The firm is now in serious trouble.
22. 你應該勇敢的正視困難。
You ought to face up to the difficulties boldly.
23. 你失言了。
You broke your word.
24. 她說漏了嘴。
She spilled the beans.
25. 這部電影如果再次上演的話,我就再去看一遍。
I'd like to see the movie if they re-run it.
26. 我有些空閒時間。
I have some time on my hands.
27. 這是世界上大自然奇觀之一。
It's one of the great natural wonders of the world.
28. 按我現在的心氣,我今天就想買下了。
In my frame of mind, I'd like to buy one today.
29. 表演太成功了,很多人都慕名而來觀看。
The performances were really a big hit and drew in large crowds.
30. 我聽說了。
I got wind of it.
31. 他們的婚姻破裂了。
Their marriage broke up.
32. 我猜測一定是有第三者插足。
I gather there must be a third person involved.
33. 這個名字聽起來很耳熟,但我就是想不起來是誰。
The name rings a bell but I just can't place it.
34. 從這兒我們能夠看到城市的全景。
We got a bird's-eye view of the city from here.
35. 你看著辦吧。
I'd rather leave that up to you.
36. 不言而喻。
It goes without saying.
37. 我們旗開得勝。
We really got off to a flying start.
38. 他發脾氣了。
He blew the fuse.
39. 我從未見過他這麽生氣。
I never saw him so angry.
40. 他是個挺不錯的人。
He's not half bad fellow.
41. 與她初次相識時,她看起來有些冷淡。
She seemed rather standoffish on first.
42. 不用多久你就會熟悉這兒的。
It won't take much time for you to get into the swing of things here.
43. 配齊這些(家什)要花費很多的。
It'll cost a mint to get set up.
44. 他是個有求必應的人。
He's the kind of guy that's always willing to go the extra mile.
45. 這使我擺脫了他們的糾纏。
It gets me out of their hair.
46. 我們在許多事情上意見不和。
We don't usually see eye to eye on many things.
47. 不可能事事都要依著你。
You can't expect to get your own way in everything.
48. 你必須走向社會,依靠自己奮鬥。
You must go out and make it on your own.
49. 就在我嘴邊,可我說不出來。
It's on the tip of my tongue but I just can't get it out.
50. 世界到底不大嘛!(真是太巧了)
Isn't it a small world?
51. 我不喜歡漫無目的地遊逛。
I don’t like the hit-or-miss traveling.
52. 他一定是個旅遊老手。
He must be a seasoned traveler.
53. 別擔心。
Never mind.
54. 別錯過機會。
Don’t miss the boat.
55. 這份工作使我情緒低落。
This job gets me down.
56. 她開始令我感到厭煩。(感情破裂的早期徵兆)
She’s starting to get to me.
57. 你說的滔滔不絕,我根本插不上嘴。
You talked so much that I couldn’t get in a word in edgewise.
58. 他總是出差在外。(妻子的抱怨)
He is always on the road.
59. 工廠準備解雇很多工人。(所以有了laid-off workers)
The factory is going to lay off many workers.
60. 我對她不再報希望了。(想到她就感到精神鼓舞,爲之一陣)
I just don’t feel inspired about her anymore.
61. 回家的路上,我去了趟圖書館。
I looked into the library on the way home.
62. 不要總是抱怨這,抱怨那的。
Don’t always gripe about something or other.
63. 最近和你的新上司相處的怎麽樣?
How are you getting along with your new supervisor?
64. 給我印象最深的是他簡化繁瑣手續和辦事果斷。
What impresses me most is that he manages to cut through the red tape and get things done very fast.
65. 我們彼此投緣。
We’re on the same wave-length.
66. 我對新工作非常感興趣。
I’m high on my new job.
67. 她非常喜歡你,難道你不知道嗎?(這麽好的事我怎麽碰不上?^_^)
She’s high on you. Don’t you know that?
68. 他只是口頭同意了我們的計劃。
He only pays lip service to our program.
69. 我會照著做的。
I’ll follow suit.
70. 對您如此費心的安排,我們真是感激不盡。
We’re very grateful to you for taking so much pains to make us comfortable here.
71. 他給我們樹立了榜樣。
He's set an example for us.
72. 我們都生活在激烈競爭中。
We're all living in the rat race.
73. 我自己能行。
I feel quite up to it.
74. 我不會跳舞,笨手笨腳的。
I can't dance. I've got two left feet.
75. 她十分害羞。
She's too self-conscious.
76. 她即使和陌生人在一起也無拘無束的。
She is always at ease even with strangers.
77. 一開始你只能先做個下手。
You can take a back seat the first time.
78. 我心血來潮買下的。
I bought it on the spur of the moment.
79. 別瞞我。
Don't keep me in the dark.
80. 你最好直言相告他。
You'd better tell him straight from the shoulder.
81. 我到處找你。
I searched for you everywhere.
82. 告訴我這是怎麽回事。
Give me an idea.
83. 我把這件事從頭給你講一遍。
I'll give you an account of it from the very beginning.
84. 我想試試看。
I'm willing to try my hand at it.
85. 無可挑剔了。
You couldn't beat that deal with a stick.
86. 我考試在即。
The exams are in store for me.
87. 他是那種把考試看的很重的人。
He's the person that sets the greatest store on taking exams.
88. 你看起來滿臉倦容。
You're looking a bit run-down.
89. 我仍一無所獲。(白費力氣)
I keep drawing a blank.
90. 我睡眠不足。
I'm behind in my sleep.
91. 我想我快病倒了。
I think I'm coming down with something.
92. 我發燒了。
I'm running a temperature.
93. 你身體真棒。
You're in great shape.
94. 我不象你上那麽多課。
I don't take as many courses as you do.
95. 我高興的要命。
I'm on top of the world.
96. 這種藥治我的感冒。
This medicine did wonders for my cold.
97. 我分不清。
I can't tell them apart.
98. 我不感興趣。
I can't get into it.
99. 我偶爾看看電視。
I watch TV every now and then.
100. 至少可以這麽說。
To say the least.

文章来自:雷音翻译
回应
0

使用道具 举报

RE: 英语学习:一百句精彩英语 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
英语学习:一百句精彩英语
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1656430-1-1.html
复制链接
发送
报offer 祈福 爆照
回顶部