发表于 2016-1-18 12:12:13 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 chbang 于 2016-1-20 21:36 编辑

请在自己楼层上方贴出授权声明:
本人授权寄托ID tesolchina持有人使用本人的习作及参加本次寄托公开课的练习答案作为科研、教学用途。 - 寄托ID:chbang

请在这里贴上自己的习作

习作类型:托福
题目:

习作正文:  

Though traveling with a tour guide in a group now becomes more and more popular and is accepted by large amount of people who want to spend a relaxing holiday or honeymoon. I stick that travel without a tour guide is the right way to acquire an enjoyable travel.
To begin with, travel with a group may be expensive and awful. Travel angency often charge much more than it need to make a profit. In fact, if we spend the same amount of money on traveling by ourselves, we can get better experience. For example, I went to Beijin, the capitan of China with a tour group to see the Great Wall last summer vacation. I spent one thousand dollars for the tree day trip. However, I had a bad experience in these three days. I lived in a three-star hotel without wifi connection and there was no hot water supply to the guest. I took the bath with cold water for three days and got a cold when I backed home. The tour guide wasn't so nice as I imaged, he just took us to lots of souvenir shops and forced to buy the souvenirs in the shop. We only got a twenty minutes's stay on the Great Wall the last day and I fadn't even had enough time to take pictures! Last month, I went to Beijin again just by myself, I ordered a five-star hotel near the Great Wall, I can even see tourist climbing the steps from my room. What's more, the five-star hotel was amazingly great. There was a swimming pool with warm water on the top of the hotel and I can swim in the pool without paying. I stay a whole day on the Great Wall and had taken hundreds of pictures with friends I acquired during my self-guided trip. The third day, I went to Tian'an Men Square and entered the forbidden city. That was another fantastic day. What suprised me was that I only spent five hundred dollars for this wonderful trip, which was only half I had spent with the tour group.
Saving money and having good experience isn't the only benefit of tour with no guide. One can do whatever he want or make lots of friends if he travels alone. Just image this, you come across with a beatiful Britan girl when you are visiting the campus of the Oxford University. The girl smiled at you and you want to go ahead to say Hi. Then the rude, boring tour guide just comes to you and push you to another destinatin. What a shame of that! If you are just traveling alone, you can simply feel free and talk to her, maybe it is just the beginning of you true love! Sadly, you are taken away by the guide, with your crush to that girl.
From the analysis above, I strongly disagree with the idea that the best way to trravel is in a group led by a tour guide.

使用道具 举报

RE: 揭秘托福GRE作文电子评分器-元月20日晚公开课习作收集帖 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
揭秘托福GRE作文电子评分器-元月20日晚公开课习作收集帖
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1935638-1-1.html
复制链接
发送
关闭

站长推荐

寄托24周年庆,发祝福送寄托币!
寄托24岁生日,邀请寄托的小伙伴在本命年周年庆发出你对寄托的祝福, 可以是简单的一句“生日快乐”, 送出祝福小伙伴将会有寄托币奖励!

查看 »

报offer 祈福 爆照
回顶部