2005-2-27
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2006-12-31 17:55:21 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
我选的是一般的学校.
VOWhat will you do in the USA?
ME: I plan to study MBA  at xxx university from May 2007, but I want to improve my English abilities at xxx university from Jan. 2007.
VO: How long will you study English?
ME: 4 months.
VO: So why you stay in the USA for 2 years?
ME: Because xxx university needs TOEFL score, after I finish English program....
VO: What was your major?
ME: My major was Tourism Management. But I became interested in MBA gradually during my study.(没来得及接着说被打断)
VO: Do you have any job experience?
ME: No. (紧接着问)
VO: Where did you graduate?
ME: I graduated from xxx university this July.
VO: What were you doing?
ME: I was preparing ......
VO: How many universities you apply?
ME: Only xxx university.  I think MBA Program at xxx university fits me good...
VO: What’s your father’s occupation?
ME: My father is woking as the Chief of the Business in ... (递材料) my parents are my sponsors, they have savings of xxx RMB to support my study in the USA. And their yearly income is about xxx RMB. Besides, they also have  xxx.(一直低头打资料,似乎没听见,然后后来我又重复了一遍)
VO: What work will you do after graduation?
ME: After graduation, I want to come back to China as a qualified professional. And I think China is a fast developing country….(有点不爽的表情,马上打断)
VO: What kind of work will you do?
ME: I want to find a good job in trading company. China is a fast developing country, more and more international company come in, need more professional and skillful people to be engaged in mMBA, I can get a good job, make good money, develop my career fast. Because trading company need professionals who know how to deal with foreign customers. My study in USA will prepare me for this kind of work.
然后VO直接护照盖章,递拒签的纸张....
我读语言4个月,正式学习课程1年,资金也充足,希望高手指教.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-8-2
精华
帖子

Capricorn摩羯座

沙发
发表于 2006-12-31 18:16:58 |只看该作者
我选的是一般的学校.
VOWhat will you do in the USA?
ME: I plan to study MBA  at xxx university from May 2007, but I want to improve my English abilities at xxx university from Jan. 2007.---我觉得你后面这句显得有点罗嗦,VO问到你再说也可以.
VO: How long will you study English?
ME: 4 months.
VO: So why you stay in the USA for 2 years?
ME: Because xxx university needs TOEFL score, after I finish English program....这个问题显然没有回答好,VO明显是在考察你去美国的目的.你直接结合你的专业,背景说你去干什么就好,用不着说xx uni needs T score.
VO: What was your major?
ME: My major was Tourism Management. But I became interested in MBA gradually during my study.(没来得及接着说被打断)
VO: Do you have any job experience

ME: No. (紧接着问)?---念MBA没有工作经验,从某种程度上来说确实是一个硬伤.不过我觉得你可以结合自己本科所做过的一些实习等等说一下,这是大家多少都有的.
VO: Where did you graduate?
ME: I graduated from xxx university this July.
VO: What were you doing?
ME: I was preparing ......
VO: How many universities you apply?
ME: Only xxx university. ---个人觉得说只申请一所不是很好,因为在VO的逻辑中这不是很合常理:通常的申请都是5-8所以上..不过这个问题也不是很大.I think MBA Program at xxx university fits me good...
VO: What’s your father’s occupation?
ME: My father is woking as the Chief of the Business in ... (递材料) my parents are my sponsors, they have savings of xxx RMB to support my study in the USA. And their yearly income is about xxx RMB. Besides, they also have  xxx.(一直低头打资料,似乎没听见,然后后来我又重复了一遍)
VO: What work will you do after graduation?
ME: After graduation, I want to come back to China as a qualified professional. And I think China is a fast developing country.(有点不爽的表情,马上打断)
VO: What kind of work will you do?
ME: I want to find a good job in trading company. China is a fast developing country, more and more international company come in, need more professional and skillful people to be engaged in mMBA, I can get a good job, make good money, develop my career fast. Because trading company need professionals who know how to deal with foreign customers. My study in USA will prepare me for this kind of work.…---建议结合自己的专业和背景阐述自己准备干什么,这件事的前途怎么样,以及自己对计划所做的事的期望等等,最后如果还有时间,再结合大环境来说.要不显得十分空泛,VO这样的话听得多了
然后VO直接护照盖章,递拒签的纸张....
我读语言4个月,正式学习课程1年,资金也充足,希望高手指教.

总结一下:
1.去念语言可能给VO留下不好的印象.因为语言是你去国外念书最基本的能力.
2.没有工作经验.
3.归国计划空泛,VO不详细你会回来.
4.问题回答得不够好.

好好准备,加油!

[ 本帖最后由 忧郁Shaka 于 2006-12-31 19:19 编辑 ]

iam loving my life:)

使用道具 举报

声望