我从来不曾抗拒你的魅力
Your irresistible charm is for me to mesmerize,
虽然你从来不曾对我着迷
Though to me you would never apprize.
我总是微笑的看着你
I always smile when you are in my sight,
我的情意总是轻易就洋溢眼底
With the admiration and love filled my eyes.
我曾经想过在寂寞的夜里
In my head, I played the scene that at a lonely night,
你终于在意在我的房间里
In my room, you finally noticed me to my delight.
你闭上眼睛亲吻了我
Closed your eyes, and kissed me so light,
不说一句紧紧抱我在你的怀里
Without a word, you held me in your arms so tight.
我是爱你的 我爱你到底
I am in love with you, and I’ll love you ‘til the end.
生平第一次我放下矜持
For the very first time, without any reservation or pretend,
任凭自己幻想一切关于我和你
All about you and me, is for myself to imagine and bend.
你是爱我的 你爱我到底
You’re in love with me, and you’ll love me ‘til the end,
生平第一次我放下矜持
For the very first time, I give up my pride without contend,
相信自己真的可以深深去爱你
And truly believe in my deepest love is in your hand.
深深去爱你
To love you, so deeply, to the end.