2009-7-16
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-18 12:33:59 |显示全部楼层
刚刚把教育类的作文分了下类别,看下来无非这三种,
1. 老师相关 涉及给分,作业,工资薪酬,老师该教什么的问题
2. 课程相关 涉及学生态度,实用性等问题
3. 怎样学习【相对较少,且09年几乎没有】,该放多长假,未来电脑的普及会不会取代书等等等等
参考资料:无老师的独立写作屠龙刀分类{共13类}的第二类~不过教育问题也是相当大的一类……

1. the teachers relationship with students
(1) in what way should the teachers teach?
   e.g. related to their personal reference?(whether political views should be revealed?)[09]
        Promote and give advises on students' individual development rather than merely knowledge?
        Homorous (personality)?

(2). weather the value of their work should be evaluated by the counter parties's performence?
e.g: teachers' salaries depend on the preformance of the students.     [09]
     what do scores of students imply? their ability?[08]

2. What should the students learn in college?
(1).  what the course should the students have?
should they study arts? history? general sciens?things about other countries?( basiclly not related to their major field)[09]
should they prefer courses with high scores or the useful ones?[08]

(2). which kind of knowledge is more useful for college students?
knowledge from books VS practical experience?
knowledge from books VS creative thinking?
TV or books?
ideas or facts?

(3) How student learn? in a more efficient way?
the media through which they learn?
whether books which serves as the foudamental tool used today would change into other forms?

How long is the duration of their holidays?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-1-5
精华
帖子

荣誉版主 AW小组活动奖 GRE梦想之帆 GRE斩浪之魂 枫华正茂 一帆枫顺

发表于 2009-11-18 12:46:23 |显示全部楼层
加油~
日复一日坚持下去 肯定会有好成绩!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-16
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-18 14:07:38 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 huhuu 于 2009-11-18 14:11 编辑

【机经题目日期2008.11.01】练习日期:2009,11,18 新写出的作文……超时15min……
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? After high school, students should have at least one year to work or travel better than go to college to study first.

There is an ancient Chinese saying goes like that:"Qualified scholars should be able to both read and travel as much as possible, there two activities can be equally beneficial." I strongly agree with the wisdom condensed in this saying and I think the experience of making a living in society and seeing broader parts of the world can be valuable experiences for the youth. So, I support the statement mentioned above which advocate teenagers who have finished their high school take a year off to work or travel around for a year before they go to college. I believe such experience will bring them the ability to think independently and creatively, more practical experiences and a clearer comprehension about what they need to get from the college life.
     First and foremost, the ability to think independently and creatively is hard to get from one's normal life at school. Most knowledge we learnt from the textbooks are old fashioned classics to some extent, we learn to accept things as they are rather than challenge the authorities. However, living a social life like an adult can give a less mature teenager the freedom to think independently, whether they meet a problem in their daily life or solve a dilemma they come across in their job, with no immediate knowledge to refer to, they have to think independently and creatively to come up with a solution. So, the social context which is totally different from that of schools can provide the Youth great opportunities to depend on themselves, thus forcing them to think independently and creatively.
     Secondly, although students are engaged with experiments and social activities among small groups aiming at improving their practical skills in school, the situation is far more complicated in the real world. Skills such as how to communicate with different kinds of people efficiently and how to be a qualified member in a team are all important things which will make great contribution to one's future career. Unfortunately, these things cannot be learnt from school or by merely copying the experiences of others. However, when one completes high school, the knowledge learnt and his physical conditions can meet the requirement for a mutual and independent social man. So, it is better for the youth to take the chance to work or travel before they go to college to accumulate some precious practical experiences.
     Last but not the least, many college freshmen faced with the hazard of failing to identify what they want to do in school and who they will become. A student with experience of working or traveling will not trapped in these kinds of dilemmas for they have enough time and chance to discover their ambitions in life before they go to college. So they can extract what they need from college in a more efficiently manner, no matter it is knowledge of a specific field or just what to wear in a ball, what can be guaranteed is that they are always useful and the efforts are not in vain.
     Based on above analysis I have made, I strongly agree the statement that students should have at least one year to work or travel after high school better than go to college to study first.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-16
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-18 14:09:09 |显示全部楼层
3# gaofei323

呵呵,谢谢!其实我好悔恨啊之前没有努力,只剩下24天的时间了……12月12日……

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-16
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-18 16:29:45 |显示全部楼层
吃了蛋饼继续写,但是感觉效率有点儿低

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to success, you should more like others than be different from everyone else.
【机经2008.10.12】 写作日期2009.11.18 超时20分 下午4:20p.m.完成

From a psychological view, every people is born unique because they have got different nerve systems to interact with the world and disctictive social contexts under which to grow up. But accompanied with highly developed technologies, information exchange among people become more and more convinient.This "World is flat" phenomenon seems to bring about consequenses of a more agreable common value system all over the world and especially the extremely similar definition of sucess. However, in my point of view, being the same with others in order to obtain the mandune recognition is far from the success of self-realization.

First and foremost, the reason why I think difference is much more valuable than similiarity is that variaty can impel one's self-realization while being the same renders one mediocre. Generally , an individual is prone to the forcement by the society which led to the loss of one's uniqueness. For examole, it might be easier to find a job if one has the features that the employers are fond of, but unfortunatlly, these features are just the same. In order to get a high salary to maitain a decent life, the elites must behave as their boss told to. But if the cases are always like that, everyone would busy meeting the same creteria made by others and end up with a boring and unsatisfying life. So, being different from others cannot indicate one fails to success. To some extent, they may closer to success than other people.

Then, the ability of creativity is essential for art composition, without the courage to be different with others, artists would lost most of their charm. Imagine a world without variation, there would be neither novelty nor revolutionary works in most field of arts such as archetecture and music. The only thing left for people to enjoy is an old fashioned style exactly the same with the materpiece created long ago. I believe the majority of us would consider this kind of life doleful and meaningless. So, the importance to encourage diversity can be seen.

Being different does not necessarily mean that one has to oppose everything that the majority agree. It is the attitude to doubt and the courage to live one's life differently that matters. Definitely, as for some vetures heritated from our ancesstors such as loyalty and honesty should be preserved and stay unchanged.

Based on the above analysis, I strongly disagree with the satement that stay the same with others is better than being different. There are many way eo success, what one should do is to choose a way that is most suitable for him and make the greatest contribution to the well being of mankind.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-4-1
精华
帖子

GRE斩浪之魂

发表于 2009-11-18 16:33:12 |显示全部楼层
坚持
24天突飞猛进!!!
24的M和22的L继续着幸福快乐的生活~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-16
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-18 16:43:39 |显示全部楼层
昨晚写的一篇关于朋友的独立写作和一篇TPO9 的综合写作

昨天那种无话可说的情况已经得到了一定的改善,但是总是开头和第一段花费的时间太长,
到Body 的尾部和下结论的时候还是会有想不出理由,句子缺乏变化等情况,希望能够继续加油!
***另外一个需要注意的事情就是刚开始适应从笔记本转向键盘的打字,很容易打错,比较浪费是时间,要好好练习!
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People with different interests and personalities cannot be friends.

Although there is a saying goes like that:" Birds of the same hair flock together.” I do not agree with the statement that people of different interests and personalities cannot be friends. I think make friends with different kinds of people can increase one's knowledge of other fields, allow people to analyze things more profoundly from different perspectives and contribute to future career success.
First and foremost, as a saying goes: Sharing makes happy double. It is the same for knowledge. The exchange of knowledge can broaden one’s horizon, especially with a friend different from him. This kind of experiences can make life more colorful and meaningful. There might be some minor conflicts between friends, but effective methods like discussion and negotiation can enhance both their knowledge and friendship. For example, I have a friend who major in psychology always tells me some anecdotes in her discipline. As time goes by, I accumulated plenty of relevant knowledge which enables me to deal with problems of everyday life. So, for most of people, having such friends who is different from them in major or other aspects will bring them ample knowledge.
Secondly, different kinds of people may have distinctive perspectives on the same thing. When one comes with a dilemma, friends of different interests and personalities may come up with various suggestions for him or her. Meanwhile, friends with similar thoughts could be confined in a narrower rage which may fail to provide the best solution. When it comes to where their interest lies, friends generally can contribute their wisdom more efficiently.
Last but not least, friends of different personalities can teach people various communication skills which are essential to interact with people in their career. For example, when a person likes to be left alone, it is better to spare him some personal space and not disturbing him too much. However, when it comes to a person who likes to make friends, the treatment should be just reversed. When one learns to respect everyone’s preference, one is able to build tight social bonds with different kind of people which will contribute to their career development.
Based on the above reasons, being friends with people who has different interests and personalities can benefit both one’s personal development and career preparation. I think it is practical and beneficial to make friends with different people, so I strongly disagree with the statement.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-16
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-18 20:01:45 |显示全部楼层
单词Unit 11背完!~:victory:

使用道具 举报

RE: 也发自我监督贴{同步更新进度~4楼作文求拍~} [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册