寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-24
精华
帖子

Libra天秤座 寄托兑换店纪念章 US-applicant

发表于 2010-8-7 21:09:21 |只看该作者

0807 writing thanks!

Do you agree or disagreewith the following statement? Students should not take part-time jobs whilethey are studying in universities.

Nowadays the collegestudents are confronted with heavier studying stress and more expensive tuitionthan ever before. Not all of them are from affluent families and there areeconomic troubles for them to finish the studies. Some of the students’ pursecould only offer them the necessary daily expense but not the other purchasingsuch as buying something they like. Thus taking part-time job is a way for themearning some money for their tuition or extra expense. People are now fiercelydebate whether the college students should do it, as for me, I argue again itfor several reasons.

Firstly, the study stressis heavier for students than ever before. Students must do their best instudying not only for passing the exam but also getting a grade of a course ashigh as impossible. There are two advantages for the higher grades: getting aposition in a good company or helping you successfully applying in furthereducation. As is known to all, the college graduates are more and moredifficult to find a job, therefore they have to master more knowledge not onlytheir majors. For example, the company I am working for prefers a chemicalengineer with accounting knowledge. Those who get dual-degree are morewelcomed.

For the students who couldnot afford the college tuition, taking a part time job may not provide enoughfor them. There are loans for college students and kinds of scholarships, theamount of which is enough for the students paying for the tuition and dailylives. When I was a college student, one of my classmates was poor; however,she diligently studied to earn the scholarship which helped her smoothlyfinished the college courses and found a good job finally. College should notbuy those goods they could not afford, especially those are not necessary forthem. Focusing on the not-needed things cost students’ money and divert theirenergies as well.

According to what I havementioned above, we should together help the college students to avoid takingpart times job. Maybe taking a job during the vacation or doing an internshipare more favorable for them.
赵孟之所贵,赵孟能贱之

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-8 13:08:29 |只看该作者
8.7  加油
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-4-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-8 23:12:42 |只看该作者
不好意思,现在才有时间看

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-24
精华
帖子

发表于 2010-8-10 21:43:06 |只看该作者

0810 writing thanks!

本帖最后由 canoe03 于 2010-8-10 21:47 编辑

Doyou agree or disagree with the following statement? Movies and TV programs madein one’s own country are more interesting than those made in other countries. (不好意思,word里拷过来的时候很多词黏在一起了,要么请看附件word版本吧)

Themedium of the current world are well developed than ever before, for instance, wecould easily watch the movies and TV programs all over the world. Some of themovies or programs are amusing while some others are boring. When we come down tothe question whether the native movies and TV programs are more interestingthan those made in other countries, personally, I have to say, I totally holdthe negative answer for the reasons I state as follows.

Aboveall, some of the countries have strict censorship over the movies and TVprograms, which lead to them being less interesting. The censor agency usuallydoesn’t issue permission for those movies or programs go against the censorinstitutions. Take my country as an example, because of the high sensitivity onpolitics and lack of film classification, some of the native films, thoughcommon they are, are not permitted to broadcast publicly. “Living” is a goodexample as a victim of the unconscionable institutions for its scenario of CulturalRevolution. Now people are wearied with the politically right films or boring TVprograms, however, which is absurd and ridiculous.

Povertyof imagination, humor and creativity is another crucial factor for ourcountries’ movies or TV programs being less popular than the foreign ones. SinceI was a college student, almost all of my friends and classmates are interestedin watch the abroad films and TV programs. We talked about the films which wonthe Oscar and the up to date North American TV programs such as “The Big BangTheory”, “Lie to me” and “South Park”. Contrast to theforeign films or TV programs, although there are some good ones, the native filmsTV programs show too much vacuity, vanity, politics and other boring things.This could well illustrate the inferiority of the native film or TV products.

AllI have mentioned above show that domestic movies or TV programs are generallyless interesting than the foreign. There is a long way for our country’s filmand TV program to go. Although the gap between our country and others is broad,we should make efforts to make the best works.

赵孟之所贵,赵孟能贱之

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-11 21:07:13 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 jjooyy 于 2010-8-11 23:56 编辑

请查收

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-12 17:04:43 |只看该作者
不好意思,来晚了,今天晚上务必会认真给你把作文修改好,见谅!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-12 21:24:11 |只看该作者
已改好,不过有点儿晚了,请见谅~~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-24
精华
帖子

发表于 2010-8-14 21:10:11 |只看该作者

8.14 writing thanks

Doyou agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should allowchildren to make their own choices rather than determine their children’sfuture for them.

Duringthe process of growing up, children would meet various problems of themselves.Some of the problems are those children must make a choice to figure out.Sometimes children would turn to their parents or some parents are inclined todecide for their offspring. When it comes to the question whether parentsshould allow children to make their own choice, as for me, I strongly approvethe point of view. The reasons are stated as follows.

Inthe first place, if the parents permit the children making their own decisions,in other word, the children determine their future to certain extent. The kidswould benefit from this kind of own decision making. It is known to all that todecide something requires exact consideration, sometimes may ask opinions fromothers. Thus, when the children are determining something that is strange tothem, they will think about in which way would make the best choice. Besidesconsidering, others suggestion are essential as well. Combing others opinionsand the selves’, children learn a lot from making decisions. And they wouldbenefit from how to making choices lately.

Parentsallowing the children making their own choices do other goods for the kids. Afterthe children grow up, they would come across more complicate choices orproblems. However, those adults would be easier to determine the selection orfigure out the problem because of their childhood experience. Take my friendAmanda as an example, compared to her; I always hesitate on deciding somethingsuch as which subjects I should select in the college. She helped me a lot onthis problem for she asked me which subject is interesting to me, and why Ishould choose it. Because her parents encouraged her to make choices for herselfsince she is child. She knows how to make the probable choice for her own.

Fromwhat I have mentioned above, the parents or those who will be parent shouldknow that allowing the children making their own choice would do goods to them.

赵孟之所贵,赵孟能贱之

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-15 10:59:32 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 lxg198607 于 2010-8-15 11:11 编辑

Doyou agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should allowchildren to make their own choices rather than determine their children’sfuture for them.

Duringthe process of growing up, children would meet various problems of themselves.Some of the problems(them) are those children must make a choice to figure out.Sometimes children would turn to their parents or some parents are(去掉) inclined todecide for their offspring(这个词用得好像不妥). When it comes to the question whether parentsshould allow children to make their own choice, as for me, I strongly approvethe point of view. The reasons are stated as follows.

Inthe first place, if the parents permit the children making their own decisions,in other words, the children determine their future to certain extent. The kidswould benefit from this kind of own decision making. It is known to all that todecide something requires exact (considerable)consideration, sometimes may ask opinions fromothers. Thus, when the children are determining something that is strange tothem, they will think about in which way would make the best choice. Besidesconsidering, others suggestion are essential as well. Combing others opinionsand the selves’(什么?), children learn a lot from making decisions. And they wouldbenefit from how to making choices lately(later).

Parentsallowing the children making their own choices do other goods for the kids. Afterthe children grow up, they would come across more complicate choices orproblems. However, those adults would be easier to determine the selection orfigure out the problem because of their childhood experience. Take my friendAmanda as an example, compared to her; I always hesitate on deciding somethingsuch as which subjects I should select in the college. She helped me a lot onthis problem for she asked me which subject is interesting to (interest)me, and why Ishould choose it. Because her parents encouraged her to make choices for herselfsince she is child. She knows how to make the probable choice for her own.

Fromwhat I have mentioned above, the parents or those who will be parent shouldknow that allowing the children making their own choice would do goods to them.
写得挺不错,除了一些小语法错误以外,其他都没什么问题。。
mlgb,    i am tortured by  ibt

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-24
精华
帖子

发表于 2010-8-17 23:06:30 |只看该作者

08.17 thanks

Thereare many inventions that greatly change people's life, for they provide variousconveniences to save our time and energies. Telephone and television are goodexamples, the former could help us connect with others at any time and the later,via which we could get information about the world and amuse ourselves. When itcomes to the question whether the telephone is more influential than thetelevision, as far as I am concerned, the answer is positive as the followingreasons.

Firstly,it is the telephone that prompts the way of people’s communication. After it isinvented, people from distant place could talk with each other instantly. Comparedto the telephone, television could only connect people with the outside worldbut there is no interaction between them. Although we could watch news or otherevents happened all over the world, to certain extent, they are not so vividlike speaking to others on the phone. From talking, we could get the first handmaterials about the news or events. Take my country as an example, some of thenews broadcasted on the TV are faked and we could not exactly know what hadhappened. However, we spread the real ones by texting on the cellphone to eachother. Sometimes we even call those people who involved in the events to gatherinformation.

Anotherimportant factor is that in current world, phone plays a more important rolethan the television which becomes more and more as a recreational tool. Morepeople are now turning to internet which is used as means of collecting news orentertainment. According to a survey conducted by a newspaper in China, 70% ofthe young men aged from 16-30 are equipped with cellphone and PCs ascommunicating tool, while they are not so interested in TV. Some of them saidthey could live a life without TV. The case illustrate the influence of TV isdecreasing now, whereas the phone used as a strongly communicating tool arewidely admitted by public.

TVsare popular between those people who are older such as my parents orgrandparents. But it is less influential than the phone as what I havementioned above. In fact, I could live without TV, but never the phone.

赵孟之所贵,赵孟能贱之

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-17 23:12:51 |只看该作者
对不起。传的晚了。