[未归类] 钢炮的作文本 [复制链接]

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-21 12:39:07 |只看该作者
From my point of view,  Although pursuit of money may be the largestmotivate (motivation)of businessmen, it is biased to state that making money is theonly reason for being businessmen. Because, there are many otherfactors that could influence their choices, such as reputation,interest and so on.6 x5 i% h9 B6 f- l0 p( r! z
; p% h( `( J5 |3 _( ]. a6 l
Admittedly,  Almost every merchant, who lives by their business,pursues the maximal profit in every possible way.  They long for moneyas much as all others do.  Money provides their family the finestlives, and offers their children the best education. In some cases,they are in need of a big money to expand their business. Thus, that ise.(???) As long as they play by law,  no one can doubt their motivationsinvolved in money.
9 c$ P0 t8 }- Z3 A! S
: l- |$ A6 Z: m8 ?. q* o0 ~Nevertheless,  manybusinessmen are not only motivated by money. Their purpose in beingbusiness are various, and the interest might be one of them. Forexample, Jenny,  one of my best friend,  is present selling cosmeticsonline.  From a rich family,  She seems to have little difficulty ingetting as much money as she want from her parents.  It has been herinterest since high school that makes herself a businessman, despitethat her business does not bring much money. In her perspective,business is not a way of making money, but the means of having much funin dealing with different customers,  and tasting a sense ofaccomplishment in giving their customers useful suggestions. Therefore,people's interest is also one of many motivations of beingbusinessmen.  It gives them pride and fun that money can not buy.
; K: F, V/ ?9 d) q, |$ k! I# x5 T
2 a, a/ F9 t0 t( {$ _0 jMoreover,  reputationis as well an important factor of carrying on business. It is oftenseen that some businessmen consider reputation more important thanprofit.  As money is a matter of period, but reputation is a matter oflifetime. A good reputation passes down from one generation to another,and takes many generations to keep and spread. So there is no surprisethat some businessmen, in a sense, motivated by their reputations.  Iwant to take a successful businessman, Jack, for example.  Jack is incharge of the largest pharmacy in my city.  His brand dated from1910's, and has a good reputation among citizens. people are willing tobuy medicine there because of low price and warm service.   Justseveral years ago,  a severe flu epidemic stoke(struck?) my city,  all kinds ofmedicine are in great demand.  Many pharmacies took this chance toraise their prices.  However, in face of huge profit,  Jack still soldall of his medicine at original prices, even gave away some neededdrugs to poor people. As a result of his kindness and perseverance ofreputation,  an increasing number of people became his frequentvisitors. So, in some cases,  businessmen think of reputation overmoney as their motivations.  They would prefer to give up sometemporary interests rather than ruin the reputation. * s# Y2 ~  z* H9 _0 _& O

" u+ y4 C, v& Q; wTo sum up,  i admit that major aim of businessmen is to make money, but it may bean overstatement that businessmen are entirely attached to money.  There are some other motivations like interests,  reputation promotebusinessmen to move forward in their field.

楼主写的很好,无论是表达还是内容,学习了 。以我的水平看不出错误。。顺便问一下 ,例子是编的吗??

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-21 12:52:58 |只看该作者
哈哈,被你看出来了。就是编的,实在举不出例子来。。
mlgb,    i am tortured by  ibt

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-1-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-21 13:15:35 |只看该作者
您好,文章已修改,请查收,水平有限,请包涵。
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-22 20:36:52 |只看该作者
From my point of view, i basically agree with the contention above.  Because i know at least two things of a student who has a tidy and well-organized room-he or she is aware of the importance of preservation and has an ability to get things organized.  Given that these good qualities are some of the most important ones that successful men should possess. So such a student indeed has a big chance to succeed in future career.

To begin with,  an ability of organization is so important for people who are eager for success, in particular, for businessmen who are running companies. Although running a company is much more complex and harder than cleaning up a room,  it primarily works the same way.  Just as an old saying goes, cleaning up the room is the first step of managing the country.  To get organized rooms,   people try to put their staff, such as books, pens and so forth, in the best place.  Likewise,  in face of hundreds of workers to be arranged,   wise managers put the right person in the right position, to allow everyone to make the best of his or her talent.  All this not only bring a lot financial benefit, but also raises their careers to new heights.

What's more,  as is well known, detail is the key of success.  I am convinced that students capable of maintaining tidy and organized rooms is high likely to demand for details. This drives him to carry out careful and thorough examinations in advance, and make sure everything is ready to go. Besides, with a strong responsibility, he never let any mistake pass him by.  If someone has  build such a good habit in his early life,  i am sure it will has a positive impact on his future work.  I want to take my uncle for example. Far from good-looking and gifted,  he has so keen on details since childhood that examinations have to be done many times before advancing to the next step.   So his boss was greatly impressed by his carefulness, and then promoted him as a department manager.  Therefore, People taking care of every detail are able to achieve something in future.  

Moreover,  any student with strong preservation is more likely to be successful. There is no way to get rooms tidy all the time with no preservation, as it is not a matter of several days, but a matter of several years or longer.  And the road heading for success is much harder to forward. There must be countless puddles and bumps on people's ways.  Not all people are able to persist, but i believe that someone who sticks to his goal and keeps moving will finally taste the fruit of success.

To sum up, despite that, to many people, keeping a neat and organized room is not a big deal, i insist it reveals many good characters of successful people.  Thus,  anyone who can persist is very possible to obtain the success.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-5-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-23 13:59:02 |只看该作者
From my point of view, i basically agree with the contention above.  Because i know at least two things of a student who has a tidy and well-organized room-he or she is aware of the importance of preservation and has an ability to get things organized.  Given that these good qualities are some of the most important ones that successful men should possess. So such a student indeed has a big chance to succeed in future career.

To begin with, an ability of organization(建议用self-management更贴切点) is so important for people who are eager for success, in particular, for businessmen who are running companies. Although running a company is much more complex and harder than cleaning up a room,  it primarily works the same way.  Just as an old saying goes, cleaning up the room is the first step of managing the country.  To get organized rooms,   people try to put their staff, such as books, pens and so forth, in the best place.  Likewise,  in face of hundreds of workers to be arranged,   wise managers put the right person in the right position, to allow everyone to make the best of his or her talent.  All this not only bring a lot financial benefit, but also raises their careers to new heights.
( m/ r$ x: I/ I4 |: q: s
What's more,  as is well known, detail is the key of success.  I am convinced that students capable of maintaining tidy and organized rooms is high likely(用high不能修饰Likely吧) to demand (care about)for details. This drives him to carry out careful and thorough examinations in advance, and make sure everything is ready to go. Besides, with a strong responsibility, he never let any mistake pass him by.  If someone has build such a good habit in his early life,  i am sure it will has a positive impact on his future work.  I want to take my uncle for example. Far from good-looking and(or) gifted,  he has so keen on details since childhood that examinations have to be done many times before advancing to the next step.   So his boss was greatly impressed by his carefulness, and then promoted him as a department manager.  Therefore, People taking care of every detail are able to achieve something in future.  5 [; P/ I& {7 ^! K7 H

Moreover,  any student with strong preservation is more likely to be successful. (这个的意思没有看明白)There is no way to get rooms tidy all the time with no preservation, as it is not a matter of several days, but a matter(换一个词,thing) of several years or longer.  And the road heading for success is much harder to forward. There must be countless puddles and bumps on people's ways.  Not all people are able to persist, but i believe that someone who sticks to his goal and keeps moving will finally taste the fruit of success.

To sum up, despite that, to many people, keeping a neat and organized room is not a big deal, i insist it reveals many good characters of successful people.  Thus,  anyone who can persist is very possible to obtain the success.
结构、内容都很不错,希望在细节用词以及中心意思的表达上多注意一下,加油~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-24 19:06:05 |只看该作者
From my point of view,  i basically agree with the statement above. Obviously, Doing Sports  helps people build body and stay healthy. Yet,  is there anything else people may benefit from sports?  i suppose the answer is positive.  Many sports give people inspirations in their lives.

To begin with,  many sports, such as basketball, football, volleyball, are actually team work,   instead of "one on one" game.  So players are required to cooperate very well if they want to win the game.  Taking basketball game for example,  i guess many basketball fans still remember the classic final in the FIBA world championship.  Spain Versus United states!  It is well known that Spanish players were not as strong, gifted as their opponents,  most of which are super stars in NBA.  However,  such a invincible team was finally beaten by Spanish teamwork.  Spanish played as a team, while Americans played as five players.  So i believe people who watch this game probably learn to do homework,  and may use it in their work or study.  Since,  nowadays,  work is more complicated and huger than ever before, which needs a great deal of team work.   There is a good chance that people valuing team work are popular with their bosses and colleagues.  Because they are ready to help people who are in trouble, and are capable of appreciating other's opinions and dealing with difference.   In this case, their work is to be done very effectively.

What is more,  Many audience would be touched by the scene that an athlete with sprained feet walked toward the finishing line. Although he did not win the first place,  he still won all applause and cheers.  People appreciate this sport spirit- never give up not only because it touches people, but also as it inspires them in their own fields.  When it comes to daily lives,  It often happens that many people choose to step back when they meet with difficulties.   But actually if only people confront these difficulties,  they would find out those problems are easier than they thought.   For example,  every time I am puzzled by a thorny mathematic problem,  giving up appears to be first choice. But when the injured runner flashed before my eye, I pull myself back and try to think of all kinds of ways.   In the end i always work it out.  So something is not that hard as long as people cherish that sport spirit.    So that is what can get from sports. i am convinced everyone else is also able to learn something from sports.

To sum up,  sports is far more than a means in which people have a lot of fun, and keep in a good shape.  People as well learn many things that they depend on to get theirs job done in a easy way or overcome various difficulties.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-25 10:45:44 |只看该作者
钢炮同学 <您的名字我看一眼就不再忘了 忒有个性!>

作文修改完毕! 若有意见尽管找我 我在群里潜伏着呢

您也辛苦哈 加油加油
God Bless me!
我想我可以的!是一定可以的!是一定一定不错的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-25 11:34:22 |只看该作者
这是我改的作文,感觉写的真好,可我的水平实在是惭愧,改的可能不是很令你满意,多多包涵了~
下面是批改的链接~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-27 09:25:56 |只看该作者
From my point of view,  television commercials are not mainly responsible for people's unhealthy habit of diets.  Because,  compared to some other reasons, such as fast-pace lifestyle, weakness in cooking,  advertising has less impact on unhealthy eating habits,  

Admittedly,  advertising firstly appears to blame, as all kinds of commercials are overwhelming,  along with strong recommendations of celebrities and fancy pictures.  These advertisements are so appealing that people can not help resist the temptation.  However, Commercials are far from causing their unhealthy habits. People choose junk food not for the reason of advertisement,  but because they like to eat them, or because they have to choose them. If they show no interest in junk food,  any effort that commercials make is only in vain.  Thus,  i support the following two reasons which may lead people into build up unhealthy habit.

The first cause is very common. In modern society,  people living in the city, are usually tied up with their work. They are so busy that they barely take a break,   even that sometimes they do not have enough time to enjoy their dinner.  For example,  my cousin, presently working in one of World's top 500 corporations,  is not allowed to have their lunch within more than 30 minutes.  Dining at home or in the restaurant seems to be impossible,  he only eat fast food as fast as possible to start his work in time.  Over years,  he has got some problems with his stomach,  and his face has not been healthy as he was.  So it is clear that prevalence of fast food results from people's lifestyle, filled with much pressure, which deprive them of other ways of dinning. They have to eat fast food at a high speed, despite that they could have some healthier way of eating.  But If they are given two-hour break at noon,  i believe their cravings for healthy and delicious good would lead them away junk food, and head them out for home or restaurant

What is more,   one side effect of people's busy work is that an increasing number of young people know little about cooking.  Lack of necessary cooking skills,  they have much difficulty in feeding themselves at home. Make no effort in learning how to cook,  they either turn to restaurant or go to fast food.  In comparison, fast food is much better, as they can eat at any time in any way they like. Fast food in turn breed people’s laziness. They are less willing to cook, considering that fast food are available in any supermarket. And there are many flavors, they seem never sick of junk food. Thus, daily dinners gradually are replaced by junk food and fast noodles.  Finally, in vicious circle,  they formed unhealthy eating habits.

To sum up, advertising is only a means of marketing.  People would not be into junk food just because of commercial.  So the public should not accuse it of causing unhealthy eating habits.   Besides,  people should dig out the true reason beneath the surface, like busy work and disability to cook drive people to eat fast food

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-28 14:14:36 |只看该作者
From my point of view,  television commercials are not mainly responsible for people's unhealthy habit of diets.  Because,  compared to some other reasons, such as fast-pace lifestyle, weakness in cooking,  advertising has less impact on unhealthy eating habits,  5 ~3 U4 f& a3 ~, F: N

Admittedly,  advertising firstly appears to blame, as all kinds of commercials are overwhelming,  along with strong recommendations of celebrities and fancy pictures.  These advertisements are so appealing that people can not help resist the temptation.  However, Commercials are far from causing their unhealthy habits. People choose junk food not for the reason of advertisement,  but because they like to eat them, or because they have to choose them. If they show no interest in junk food,  any effort that commercials make is only in vain.  Thus,  i support the following two reasons which may lead people into build up unhealthy habit.

The first cause is very common. In modern society,  people living in the city, are usually tied up with their work. They are so busy that they barely take a break,   even that sometimes they do not have enough time to enjoy their dinner.  For example,  my cousin, presently working in one of World's top 500 corporations,  is not allowed to have their lunch within more than 30 minutes.  Dining at home or in the restaurant seems to be impossible,  he only eat fast food as fast as possible to start his work in time.  Over years,  he has got some problems with his stomach,  and his face has not been healthy as he was.  So it is clear that prevalence of fast food results from people's lifestyle, filled with much pressure, which deprive them of other ways of dinning. They have to eat fast food at a high speed, despite that they could have some healthier way of eating.  But If they are given two-hour break at noon,  i believe their cravings for healthy and delicious good would lead them away junk food, and head them out for home or restaurant

is more,   one side effect of people's busy work is that an increasing number of young people know little about cooking.  Lack of necessary cooking skills,  they have much difficulty in feeding themselves at home. Make no effort in learning how to cook,  they either turn to restaurant or go to fast food.  In comparison, fast food is much better, as they can eat at any time in any way they like. Fast food in turn breed people’s laziness. They are less willing to cook, considering that fast food are available in any supermarket. And there are many flavors, they seem never sick of junk food. Thus, daily dinners gradually are replaced by junk food and fast noodles.  Finally, in vicious circle,  they formed unhealthy eating habits.这个观点怎么看起来像是刚好与自己的立论相悖呢。恰恰可以用来支持你观点的反面。

To sum up, advertising is only a means of marketing.  People would not be into junk food just because of commercial.  So the public should not accuse it of causing unhealthy eating habits.   Besides,  people should dig out the true reason beneath the surface, like busy work and disability to cook drive people to eat fast food.

语言功底不错哦

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-29 11:52:57 |只看该作者
From my point of view,  television commercials(注意,题干中是advertising,没有限制在tv commercials,应当注意) are not mainly responsible for people's unhealthy habit of diets.  This is because,  compared to some other reasons, such as fast-pace lifestyle, weakness in cooking,  advertising has less impact on unhealthy eating habits,  - q0 ]6 P$ f3 v

Admittedly,  advertising firstly appears to blame, as all kinds of commercials are overwhelming,  along with strong recommendations of celebrities and fancy pictures.  These advertisements are so appealing that people can not help resist the temptation.  However, Commercials are far from causing their unhealthy habits(这句话放在这里,没明白). People choose junk food not for the reason of advertisement,  but because they like to eat them, or because they have to choose them. If they show no interest in junk food,  any effort that commercials make is only in vain.  Thus,  i support the following two reasons which may lead people into build up unhealthy habit.
The first cause is very common that XXX(建议把第一个观点直接列出放在首句,让结构清晰一点). In modern society,  people living in the city, are usually tied up with their work.(People living in cities are usually tied up with their work.) They are so busy that they barely take a break,   even that sometimes they do not have enough time to enjoy their dinner.  For example,  my cousin, presently working in one of World's top 500 corporations,  is not allowed to have their lunch within(in) more than 30 minutes.  Dining at home or in the restaurant seems to be impossible, and(注意一个句子不能有两个谓语) he only eats fast food as fast as possible to start his work in time.  Over years,  he has got some problems with his stomach,  and his face has not been(he doesn't look,用healthy形容face有点chin-glish) healthy as he was.  So it is clear that prevalence of fast food results from people's lifestyle, filled with much pressure, which deprives them of other ways of dinning. They have to eat fast food at a high speed, despite that they could have some healthier way of eating.  But If they are given two-hour break at noon,  i believe their cravings for healthy and delicious good would lead them away junk food, and head them out for home or restaurant

What is more,   one side effect of people's busy work is that an increasing number of young people know little about cooking.  Lacking of necessary cooking skills,  they have much difficulty in feeding themselves at home. Making(注意条件句的用法) no effort in learning how to cook,  they either turn to restaurant or go to fast food.  In comparison, fast food is much better, as they can eat at any time in any way they like. Fast food in turn breed people’s laziness. They are less willing to cook, considering that fast food are available in any supermarket. And there are many flavors, they seem never sick of junk food. Thus, daily dinners gradually are replaced by junk food and fast noodles.  Finally, in vicious circle,  they formed unhealthy eating habits.

To sum up, advertising is only a means of marketing.  People would not be into junk food just because of commercial.  So the public should not accuse it of causing unhealthy eating habits.   Besides,  people should dig out the true reason beneath the surface, like busy work and disability to cook drive people to eat fast food

总结:总体感觉不错,LZ有一定的功底在,这点从词汇的选择上能看出来。文中有多处条件句的使用有误,值得引起注意。
说一下内容,当初我拿到这道题也有一点困惑,因为如果选择disagree with the statement,那么究竟该从论证(1)广告并非引起不健康饮食习惯的最重要原因(通过论证广告能引起健康饮食习惯) 还是(2)XX是引起不健康饮食习惯的最重要原因呢? 从楼主的论证来看,更偏重(2)。事实上我很困惑碰到此类题该从什么角度下手,所以我自己最终采用了(1)+(2),并着重论证(1)。希望看到这篇文章的同学也给写你们的意见吧,在遇到此类题时改侧重那个角度?
总体看这篇文章不错。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-29 18:42:52 |只看该作者
From my point of view,  i entirely support the statement above. Because,  taking some different jobs benefits young people a lot before they begin a long term career, in term of their career orientation, work experience,  and skill socializing.  

To begin with,    different experience help young people in their career orientation. It is common that many students take a long term career as soon as they graduate from colleges. However,  it will not take long before they find out present jobs are actually not best for them.   So it would be better if they have oriented their career in advance by taking different jobs.   In this case,  they know what kind of job they want to dedicate most of his life to, and are aware of what they can do. Thus ,taking some jobs beforehand are necessary for young people first to make it clear to themselves what they really want, and then help them make good choices in their career.   

Moreover,  young people clearly gain much work experience through different jobs.  The present, most students so immerse themselves into study that they are a little out of touch with society.  All study and no work make them lack of experience and communication skill.  The fact is that there is no way to accomplish something in future career, if they have no experience.    Taking several different jobs just give them experience and communication skills they need in future. For example, they are able to know how to get work done, in cooperation with their partners. And they can learn several ways to deal with tough problems or emergency from experienced colleagues.  Besides, they are likely to develop their skills in communication by dealing with different people, including their colleagues and bosses.  For instance, they study to keep a healthy relationship with people working together, and learn to appreciate other ideas,  as well as tolerate different opinions.   Therefore, any young man who possesses these good qualities will  probably impress his future bosses and make him popular with future colleagues.

What is more, To some people,  interest is the biggest factor in deciding a long term career.  But satisfaction come with a price,  in most cases,  their career may not bring comfortable income in the short run.  They are in need of financial support if they stick to what they like to do . So young people may take some other jobs to save some money.  With enough money, they could carry out their favorite career, and fulfill jobs satisfaction.  

To sum up,  i insist that young people ought to try several different jobs before starting a long run career.   As it is a good way to accumulate work experience and communication skills.  And at the same time a financial foundation is built to allow them to follow their dreams.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-14
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-30 09:57:43 |只看该作者
From my point of view,  i entirely support the statement above. Because,  taking some different jobs benefits young people a lot before they begin a long term career,(感觉有点啰嗦,建议改为since different experiences will denefitely brought us many benefits)
in term of their
career orientation
(好词!, work experience,  and skill socializing.  
; E- t. X% n" C- q
4 m9 P0 V8 g- C/ ZTo begin with, different experiences help young people(help
用词有点简单,建议换一个) in their career orientation. It is common that many students take a long term career as soon as they graduate from colleges. However,  it will not take long before they find out present jobs are actually not best for them.   So it would be better if they have oriented their career in advance by taking different jobs.   In this case,  they know what kind of job they want to dedicate most of his life to, and are aware of what they can do. Thus ,taking some jobs beforehand are necessary for young people first to make it clear to themselves what they really want, and then help them make good choices in their career. 读着有点别扭,建议改为:taking some jobs beforehand will allow the young to make it clear what they really want and then make good choices in their career. B0 s' j

1 d; J; M/ J( i9 e2 `9 k& qMoreover,  young people clearly gain much work experiences through different jobs.  The present, most students so immerse themselves into study that they are a little out of touch with society.
好词组 All study and no work really加一些语气词 make them lack of experiences and communication skills.  The fact is that there is no way to accomplish something in future career, if they have no experience.(有点啰嗦,建议改为 without any experieces, nothing can be achived in future career.) Taking several different jobs just give them experience and communication skills they need in future.(与前文重复建议删去) For example, they are able to know how to get work been done as well as how to cooperate with their partners. And they can learn several ways to deal with tough problems or emergency from experienced colleagues.  Besides, they are likely to develop their skills in communication by dealing with different people, including their colleagues and bosses.  For instance, they study to keep a healthy relationship with people working together, and learn to appreciate other ideas,  as well as tolerate different opinions.  Therefore, any young man who possesses these good qualities will  probably impress his future bosses and make him popular with future colleagues.好句子* Y1 m' l( b( b. o  p! o$ h
& ?8 b* t* S  x+ Y) D5 D" a  G# J
What is more, To some people,  interest is the biggest factor in deciding a long term career.  But satisfaction come with a price,  in most cases,  their career may not bring comfortable income in the short run.  They are in need of financial support if they stick to what they like to do . So young people may take some other jobs to save some money.  With enough money, they could carry out their favorite career, and fulfill jobs satisfaction.  3 D9 P* D# a/ T" M& j5 a
' F8 ]+ \8 W. D
To sum up,  i insist that young people ought to try several different jobs before starting a long run career.   As it is a good way to accumulate work experience and communication skills.  And at the same time a financial foundation is built to allow them to follow their dreams.
结尾很不错
思路很清晰,就是稍微有点啰嗦,我之前看了我的帖子2L的给我改的,真的很不错,我们都要加强名词化练习,加油!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-30 11:04:46 |只看该作者
小改动

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-31 16:59:49 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 lxg198607 于 2010-8-1 12:22 编辑

In modern society,  there are many ways in which people get to know foreign countries, such as internet,   newspaper, magazines,  a real trip and so forth. Among these ways,  i insist that a actual trip should be the best way of learning about other countries, despite that newspaper and magazines do have several upsides.

Admittedly,   there seems several advantages of getting acquaint with other countries through newspapers and magazines.   People may feel comfortable to learn about foreign countries at home, without moving, and without paying for transportation and accommodation. Besides,   editors from these magazines and newspaper,  considered quite knowledgeable and experienced, are able to introduce other countries very concisely and precisely so that readers could have general ideas of these countries within several pages.    However,   compared to real trips,  it still has some downsides that may lead people to see foreign countries less objectively,  and make their "trips" less enjoyable.  

The first advantage is that people may be wrong about foreign countries,  as a result of some subjective viewpoints in newspapers and magazines. Although good editors are required to give objective comments on everything they see in foreign countries,   it is true that everyone sees the world in his own perspectives, affected by his own culture,  faith, and politics. Editor is no exception. In this case, they may interpret something incorrectly that they do not understand, and then pass these ideas to their readers. It is unfair to those readers who subscribe to it, in the hope of know rightly about the world.  Thus, only if people take a real trip to foreign countries, they could know what other countries are really like.  For example,   there is a passage about Tibet in my favorite travel magazine,   which describes Tibet as the darkest place in the world, where people are deprived of human rights and faiths by Han majority.   I had been convinced until i took a trip to Tibet and found out what magazine said was not true. Actually,  they live in peace with Han majority, and of course they are free to have religion.  Editors might misinterpret it in order to meet some  political needs.  In a word,    a real trip instead of newspapers and magazines is only way to learn about a foreign countries in an objective way.

Secondly,  for anyone who want to learn about a foreign country at all stages,    travel on paper is far from enough. Magazines and newspaper help people know generally about other countries. But if they want more details,  they need a real travel there,  straightforward talking to local people, or touching ancient building in person.   All these things get them closer to foreign culture and history .   What is more, a actual trip add to fun in knowing of other countries. reading newspaper or magazines is actually very boring.  There is nothing but words and pictures, on the contrary,  travel has more fun. For example,   when people land in foreign airport, feeling the blast of air from a different climate on their faces, they would have more ideas about the climate of this country.  Also they have pleasure in bargaining with vendors, learning how people there do business.  They buy some souvenirs or specialty food to share memorable trips with their family and friends.  These feelings are nothing like what people get from magazines or paper. Therefore, a real trip is a way in which they have a lot of fun,  as well as learn something.   

To sum up, i disagree with the statement that people should learn about a foreign country via newspaper and magazines, regardless of its several advantages, which is outweighed by its disadvantages.  virtual travel may bring less fun and distorted views toward foreign countries.

使用道具 举报

RE: 钢炮的作文本 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
钢炮的作文本
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1115298-1-1.html
复制链接
发送
关闭

站长推荐

寄托24周年庆,发祝福送寄托币!
寄托24岁生日,邀请寄托的小伙伴在本命年周年庆发出你对寄托的祝福, 可以是简单的一句“生日快乐”, 送出祝福小伙伴将会有寄托币奖励!

查看 »

报offer 祈福 爆照
回顶部