注册时间
2010-2-6
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-7-20 19:04:43 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 伊儿柠檬 于 2010-7-20 19:25 编辑

TOPIC:Businessmen are only motivated by desire of money. Do you agree or disagree?
When it comes  to the purpose of businessman, actually parts of people believe that they do business just because of money.However, others take the opposite attitude.With all aspects carefully considered,I am more inclined to the latter in that  I think businessmen are mainly motivated by interests,desire of status and social responsibility ,not just money.
Initially,interests is the basis of career.Many people like business itself,its course and its fruits.As is well know,many billionaires have no need to worry about money that they can live a comfortable even luxurious life with the money they have,but they are still intelligent in making money.Why?It is obvious that they enjoy the course of business.In the business,businessmen can show their ability of debates,their high capability of analysis,and enjoy the excitment when they are waiting for the results of negotiation.
Another equally significant reason for my inclination lies in the fact that many people do business due to improving their social status.To illustrate this ,we need look no further than the following case.The famous billionaire Bill Gates,who founds up the software company,now establish funds to help the poor people.Personally,one of the reasons he does business is that when he  help poor people, his social status is improved.Also, people think highly of him.You know,to a businessman,it is a great honor.
Apart from the two points above,there is another essential factor that is readily discernible:many people do business are disigning to enrich their country.It is their social responsibility pushed them.
Admittedly,this is not the whole story.As to parts of businessmen,they are actually motivated by desire of money.Nevertheless,more businessmen choose the career due to other reasons rather than money.Maybe they are interests,desire of status and responsiblity,etc.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-3
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-7-21 11:02:41 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 echoisme 于 2010-7-21 11:05 编辑

偶还是不能发附件,直接贴出来吧~·

TOPIC:Businessmen are only motivated by desire of money. Do you agree or disagree?

* O, }( C$ i6 u4 v' zWhen it comes  to the purpose of businessman, actually parts of people believe that they do business just because of money.However, others take the opposite attitude.With all aspects
ofcarefully considered,I am more inclined to the latter in that  I think businessmen are mainly (不太合理吧,毕竟商人主要还是挣钱的,其他因素不能占统治地位)motivated by interests,desire of status and social responsibility ,not just money.2 Z

Initially,interests is the basis of career.Many people like business itself,its course processand its fruits.As is well know(n),many billionaires have no need to worry about money that(because) they can live a comfortable even luxurious life with the money they have,but they are still intelligent(痴迷?) in making money.Why?It is obvious that they enjoy the course of business.In the business,businessmen can show their ability of debatescompetition,their high capability of analysis,and enjoy the excitment when they are waiting for the results of negotiation.1 d9 p, O- P*
w+ E* Q: h
Another equally significant reason for my inclination lies in the fact that many people do business due to improving their social status.To illustrate this ,we need look no further than the following case.The famous billionaire Bill Gates,who founds up the software company,now establish funds to help the poor people.Personally,one of the reasons he does business is that when he  help
s
poor people, his social status is improved.(
很犀利)Also, people think highly of him.You know,to a businessman,it is a great honor.

* ^6 u  Y7 S3 |5 QApart from the two points above,there is another essential factor that is readily discernible:many people do business are disigning to enrich their country.It is their social responsibility pushed them.0d%

论证不够重复,估计是时间不够了吧

Admittedly,this is not the whole story.As to parts of businessmen,they are actually motivated by desire of money.Nevertheless,more businessmen choose the career due to other reasons rather than money.Maybe they are interests,desire of status and responsiblity,etc.(作文中不要用缩写)

红线部分拼写和格式你就自己该吧
开头和结尾部分很经典

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-6
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2010-7-21 13:40:02 |只看该作者
TOPIC:Businessmen are only motivated by desire of money. Do you agree or disagree?: H; M9 P/ O3 J+ F$ V" ]: ?  {
When it comes  to the purpose of businessmen, actually parts of people believe that they do business just because of money.However, others take the opposite attitude.With all aspects carefully considered,I am more inclined to the latter in that  I think businessmen are mainly motivated by interests,desire of status and social responsibility ,not just money.开头很好很经典
$ v- w" `( [6 _. O# GInitially,interests is the basis of career.Many people like business itself,its course and its fruits.It was well known that many billionaires have no need to worry about money therefore they can live a comfortable even luxurious life with the money they have,but they are still intelligent in making money.Why?It is obvious that they enjoy the course of business.In the business,businessmen can show their (可以加个形容词,such as outstanding?)ability of debates,their high capability of analysis,and enjoy the excitments when they are waiting for the results of negotiations.
. ]' m0 h5 g7 M+ [9 }' v4 E/ F  XAnother equally significant reason for my inclination lies in the fact that many people do business due to improving their social status.To illustrate this ,we need look no further than the following case.The famous billionaire Bill Gates,who founds up the software company,now establish funds to help the poor people.Personally,one of the reasons he does business is that when he  helped poor people, his social status improved. Absolutely, people would think highly of his concern for human welfare. You know,to a businessman,it is a great honor.比尔盖茨果然是经典。。
6 @' B! _6 A' `' w1 dApart from the two points above,there is another essential factor that is readily discernible:many people do business are disigning to enrich their country.It is their social responsibility pushed them.建议展开来说
5 r! q+ S, X5 ~5 S  u% ]Admittedly,this is not the whole story.As to parts of businessmen,they are actually motivated by desire of money.Nevertheless,more businessmen choose the career due to other reasons rather than money.Maybe they are interests,desire of status and responsiblity,etc.结尾同样也很好,跟开头呼应了。但是建议中间段的阐述部分要多说点东西,中间段才是重心啊。我也是停留在无话可说的程度。。还有,最好多用点高级词汇,复杂长句,还有同义词。水平有限,请多指教。
Finally, take care & have a nice day!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-6
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2010-7-21 17:54:21 |只看该作者
3# lu_square
我也觉得内容不够充实。。。不过像这样的题目到底突出什么样的重点比较合适呢。。。我要不要先写商人是为了钱,然后才是为了其他的东西呢

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-3 23:06:42 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 伊儿柠檬 于 2010-8-3 23:08 编辑

8.3 independent writing

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Newspapers and magazines are the best ways to learn about a foreign country.<only 311 words>

People are usually argueing whether newspapers and magazines are the best ways to learn about a foreign country.Parts of people believe that they are the best ways.However,the others take the opposite attitude.With all aspects carefully considered,I am more inclined to the latter in that newspapers and magazines have their in-born shortage while TV and Internet play the best role to help people learn about a foreign country.

Initially,as newspapers and magazines,they are just two paper media that may give us a charming discription about the foreign cultures and customs and even some beautiful picture.Nevertheless,they are stable and just record the things about some transient moment,Besides,what they show us are nothing but beauty.As a consequence,we can not get a precise image about a foreign country.

Further lending credence to my position is the fact that through television program and the internet,we can get a vivid look about the expression of the foreign country,not only the gorgeous scenery but also some commom place that are from the continuous photograghs. In additon,by watching some programs of the foreiners activity like some ceremonies,we can infer that the characteristics of people there and their habits and customs from our own feelling but not some papered personal feelings from newspapers and magazines.

Apart from the two points above,there is another essential factor that is readily discernible.As is well known,the interviews in tv progam and the critisms on the internet are more persuative..To illustrate this,we need look no further than the following case.You can communicate with the foreigner directly through the internet.

Admittedly,as newspapers and magazins be portable to people,thus people can know about foreign culture any time.It is obvious that tv and internet overshadow newspapers and magazins when it comes to which do more help to learn a foreign country.Thus,I reinforce my propensity that tvs and internets are the best way to learn about a foreign country.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-3 23:11:20 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 伊儿柠檬 于 2010-8-4 02:33 编辑

8.3TPO6

In the lecture,the speaker argues that commual online encyclopedias have it merits.However,this is different from the reading passage,which contends that commual online encyclopedia have several important problems.The lecture by the professor,undoubtedly,casts doubt on the reading.

Firstly,the speaker discusses about the error.Errors is inevitable.Nevertheless, through the internet,the errors in the articles can easily pointed out due to easiler reading by public while the errosrs in traditional printed encyclopedias are usually found out after decades.Contrary to the belief in the lecture,the reading asserts that there usually exists numorous errors in communal online encyclopedia because the the contributors are often lack academic credentials.

Secondly,the speaker argues that communal online encyclopedias has two strategies to protect it.from damaging.One is that when someone want do enter,he must has the correct format.The other one is?(didn't get it).On the contrary,the reading passage believes that the communal online encyclopedia can be easily fabricated,deleted and corrupted by unscrupulous users and vandals or hackers the oppotunity due to its communal nature.Therefore,the lecture casts doubt on the reading at this point.

Finally,the lecturer points out that the worthing knowing people are publics.As a consequence, the what is important and what is not in encyclopedias should be decided by publics rather than expers.Its range must follow most people's interests.However,the reading passage holds the opposite perspective.Accoreding to the reading,the communal online encyclopedias may confuse people what is important and what is not.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-5 00:03:19 |只看该作者
8.4 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A job with more vacation time but a low salary is better than a job with a high salary but less vacation time+tpo5
(words:401)

With numorous jobs provided in the job markets,people have the chance to choose  what kind of jobs they will take.When it comes to the point about the salary and vacation of a job,parts of people perfer the jobs with more vacation time though they may get a low salary.However,others take the opposite attitude that it is better to get a job with a high salary but less vacation time.With all aspects considered,I am more inclined to the fomer in that we must focus on the importance of more vacation time,the meaning of long vacation and more that vacation brings.

Initially,as is well known,vacation is one of the best relaxed ways for people releasing the enormous burden from long-term work.As a research results revealed that people will devote more energy to their work and appreciate more events around themselves after a long vacation.Hence,I believe it does benifit both to person himself and the corperation he works for and therefore a long vacation is of great importance to people. Though the salary is low,the merits to people's phisyca andl mental health are obvious.This can not be parallelled by the extra money.

Further lending credence to my position is the fact that what we are striving for is not just money but a colorful life.If we do a job with a less-time vacation,though we can get more money,we can not enjoy more.Then,there comes up a question,how we deal with the money we make,storing it?I am firmly believe an opinon,living in the present.Since we are human beings and everyone has only one life to live,we must value the time we can grasp.Fortunately,the jobs with more vacation time provide us the chance to enjoy our life more and also we have money maintaining our life though it can not be luxurious.This is vacation's meaning for us.

Apart from the two opinions above,there is another essential factor that is readily discernible.A large number of people do not do the job that applying to their interests.With a long vacation,they can do the things that they are interested.

Admittedly, we can not deny the fact that we will get less salary if we choose the former choice.Nevertheless,the merits of the both-win choice overshadows the choice that finding a job with more salary and less vacation time.Thus,I reinforce my propensity that it is better to choose a job with more vacation tme and less salary rather than the opposite choice.
今天没计时,估计超时了。。。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-5 21:36:55 |只看该作者
8.4   加油~~~
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-6 23:02:51 |只看该作者
https://bbs.gter.net/bbs/thread-1129155-2-1.html

不好意思,十四楼的那个就是~~我标错了~~麻烦了

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-7 00:18:30 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Younger school children (ages five to ten) should be required to study art and music in addition to math, science, history and language
(word:386)
When it comes to the educaion for younger school children(ages five to ten),opinions varies.Parts of people believe that it is enough for the younger school children to learn math,science,history and language and it seems no need to add the courses like art and music.However,others take the opposite attitude.With all aspects considered,I am more incilned to the latter in that the advantages the art and music course bring overshadow the disadvantages.

Initially,according to the study on art and music,younger school childern's intelligence can be cultivated.As a survey reveals,many genius are fond of at least one intrument and also they have their special appreciation on art.With such a powerful investigation result,I am firmly believe that to some extent,it can improve the intelligence of younger school children by studing art and music.Just around me,many classmates of mine who have learned music or art when they were young usually can get higher score than others.

Another credence to my position is the fact that not all people are willing to be a scientists or learn these scientific knowledges.Actually,numerous people tend to be musicians and artists.As a consequence,the education of art and music can not only teach the children some skills when they are in the age when it is easier for them to grasp skills,but also it can provide the conditions that when children grow up,they can know their hobby clearly and then they can choose the next study for their career with no pity.

Apart from the two opinions above,there is another essential factor that is readily discernible.It is significant for children to be  knowledgeable people who must also have other skills like art or music due to the competetive society.To illustrate this,.we need look no further than the following case.When two people who have the same level of study to apply for the same position of a job,if one of them has a skill of art or music,it will be taken into granted that the one who has the extra skill will be employed.

Admittedly,this is not the whole story.When childern are young,to learn science,math,history and language is a heavy burden,let alone adding music and art.Nevertheless,it is obvious that learning music and art will benifit more for children.Thus,I reinforce my propensity that it is better for children to study music and art in addtion to math,science,history and language.

感觉有些表达不太好。。。批改的同学费心了。。还有第一段的论证会不会有些牵强。。。???

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-7 01:36:34 |只看该作者
TPO3

In the lecture ,the speaker argues that Portrait of An Elderly Woman in White Bonnet is indeed from Rembrandt.However,this is different from the reading passage,which contends that the painting could not be a work form Rembrandt.The lecture by the professor,undoubtedly,casts doubt on the reading.

Firsly,the speaker discusses the painting accords with consistency as expected by popular.The fur color was not from the original painting,but was added by someone one hundred years after the painting.The one wanted to increase the value of the painting by making the portrait more formal and the woman a noble woman.Contrary to the belief in the lecture,the reading passage asserts that the painting is inconsistant , and therefore it didn't accord the way of Rembrandt.This point is contradicted by what the lecture contends.

Secondly,the speaker argues that the light and shadow in the painting was correct in the original painting.If the painting was not added,the woman in the painting weared a simple and light-color clothes.As a consequence,the light would be reflected and the face would not be shadowed.On the contrary,the reading passage believes that the light and shadow do not fit together while Rembrandt was a master in these elements. Therefore,the lecture casts  doubt on the reading at this point.

Finally,the lecturer points out that the original painting had single wood panel.However,someone wanted it to be grand and valuable and he added extra penel.This fact also helps people to testify the painting belongs to Rembrandt.However,the reading passage holds the opposite  perspective.According to the reading,Rembrandt always used one panel glued together while the painting had a panel made of pieces wood glued together.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-5-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-7 20:15:25 |只看该作者
你套了模板的?
我觉得不太合适额,这个模板貌似应该用在两个对立观点的时候,但是这里lecture里是后来发现了一些evidence 说明那个画是他画的。和反驳还是有点不同。像第一段末尾casts doubt on the reading就不对。
    Firsly,the speaker discusses the painting accords with consistency as expected by popular.这一句没看懂The fur color (collar)was not from the original painting,but was added by someone one hundred years after the painting.The one wanted to increase the value of the painting by making the portrait more formal and the woman a noble woman这里表达不太好,原文是是说让the woman 看起来更贵族.Contrary to the belief in the lecture,the reading passage asserts that the painting is inconsistant , and therefore it didn't accord the way of Rembrandt.This point is contradicted by what the lecture contends.
        Secondly,the speaker argues that the light and shadow in the painting was correct in the original painting.If the painting was not added,the woman in the painting weared a simple and light-color clothes.As a consequence,the light would be reflected and the face would not be shadowed.On the contrary,the reading passage believes that the light and shadow do not fit together while Rembrandt was a master in these elements. Therefore,the lecture casts  doubt on the reading at this point.; f( c! n& A/ u

! |( q9 t8 R& QFinally,the lecturer points out that the original painting had single wood panel.However,someone wanted it to be grand and valuable and he added extra penel.This fact also helps people to testify the painting belongs to Rembrandt.However,the reading passage holds the opposite  perspective.According to the reading,Rembrandt always used one panel glued together while the painting had a panel made of pieces wood glued together.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-5-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-7 20:31:40 |只看该作者
Contrary to the belief in the lecture,the reading passage asserts用在这里不合适 that the painting is inconsistant , and therefore it didn't accord the way of Rembrandt.This point is contradicted by what the lecture contends.  我觉得不是反驳啊
        Secondly,the speaker argues that the light and shadow in the painting was correct in the original painting.If the painting was not added,the woman in the painting weared a simple and light-color clothes.As a consequence,the light would be reflected and the face would not be shadowed.On the contrary,the reading passage believes that the light and shadow do not fit together while Rembrandt was a master in these elements.我觉得这一点作为单独一句写比较好,说明这个画家本身擅长这个,不可能犯这样的错误。 Therefore,the lecture casts  doubt on the reading at this point.最后这句又是模板的吧  我觉得这一段应该把位置换一下,先说文章中的再说听力材料的。
     Finally,the lecturer points out that the original painting had single wood panel.However,someone wanted it to be grand and valuable and he added extra penel.是这样么?我没有听到这个。。。This fact also helps people to testify the painting belongs to Rembrandt.However,the reading passage holds the opposite  perspective.According to the reading,Rembrandt always used one panel glued together??while the painting had a panel made of pieces wood glued together. 这里其实我也没听清楚,是说单板和甲板么?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-8 01:39:19 |只看该作者
words:331

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students should not take part-time jobs while they are studying in universities+tpo13

Nowdays.there occurs a trend that more university students use their spare time to do part-time jobs.Parts of people believes it is quite a good idea.However the others take the spposite attitude.With all aspects considered carefully,I am more inclined to the latter in that the disadvantages of students doing part-time job overshadow the advantages.

Initially,study must come first for university students.Maybe you'll say students just use their spare time to do part-time job rather than full-time,and therefore,it will not influence students' study.Nevertheless,the fact is part-time job indeed exercises consequence on students' study.It is obvious if students use their spare time in reviewing and previewing their study,there is no doubt that their study will be improved remarkably.Besides,after work,students are usually exausted.Then they can not concentrate on their study when in class.As a survey from my university reveals that the majority students who have a part-time job fall behind than others.

Further lending credence to my position is the fact that students choose to further their study by attending university because they want to learn something that can not be learned from social experience directly and become full-qualified people for futher career.For this purpose,students should use the condition and equipments provided by the university to broaden their horizon rather than doing a part-time job.Only in this way,can students  improve themselves for every aspects.To illustrate this,we need look no further than the following case.A ever university student now being a famous judger have selected all the elective courses in his university for study and he says it is the knowledge he used his spare time to learn in university that helps him become succeed.

Apart from the two opinions above,there is another essential factor that is readily discernible.University student are easily cheated when apply a job.To students' s securilty  and mental health,it is extremly bad.

Admitterly,doing a part-job can accumulate social experience for student.However,considering such advantages above,I reinforce my propensity that it is not better for student to have a part-time job when in university.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-1-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-8 13:50:10 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Younger school children (ages five to ten) should be required to study art and music in addition to math, science, history and language5 p/ p% I8 E) V  i9 @5 f

When it comes to the educaion for younger school children(ages five to ten),opinions varies.Parts of people believe that it is enough for the younger school children to learn math,science,history and language and it seems no need to add the courses like art and music.However,others take the opposite attitude.With all aspects considered,I am more incilned to the latter in that the advantages the art and music course(s) bring overshadow the disadvantages.

Initially,according to the study on art and music,younger school childern's intelligence can be cultivated.As a survey reveals,many genius are fond of at least one intrument and also they have their special appreciation on art.With such a powerful investigation result,I am firmly believe that to some extent,it can improve the intelligence of younger school children by studing art and music.Just around me,many classmates of mine who have learned music or art when they were young usually can get higher score than others.

Another credence to my position is the fact that not all people are willing to be a scientists or learn these scientific knowledges(knowledge).Actually,numerous people tend to be musicians and artists.As a consequence,the education of art and music can not only teach the children some skills when they are in the age when it is easier for them to grasp skills(这句太长了,而且2个when的状语从句也太奇怪了),but also it can provide the conditions that when children grow up,they can know their hobby clearly and then they can choose the next study for their career with no pity.(可以加点细节,比如有调查显示,专家怎么看之类)

Apart from the two opinions above,there is another essential factor that is readily discernible.It is significant for children to be  knowledgeable people who must also have other skills like art or music due to the competetive society.To illustrate this,.we need look no further than the following case.When two people who have the same level of study to apply for the same position of a job,if one of them has a skill of art or music,it will be taken into granted that the one who has the extra skill will be employed(这个理由有点牵强,可以说有一技之长的人会被认为适应能力更强,等等).- N()) v  e* K3 \8 B6 M" N3 F1 q
# p1 S! m) s7 z+ K
Admittedly,this is not the whole story.When childern are young,to learn science,math,history and language is a heavy burden,let alone adding music and art(这个什么意思?).Nevertheless,it is obvious that learning music and art will benifit more for children.Thus,I reinforce my propensity that it is better for children to study music and art in addtion to math,science,history and language(结尾几句有点重复,可以重述下理由或是提建议).( n, f# V- I3 H()4 b( t

使用道具 举报

RE: 伊儿柠檬的作文贴 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
伊儿柠檬的作文贴
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1125692-1-1.html
复制链接
发送
关闭

站长推荐

寄托24周年庆,发祝福送寄托币!
寄托24岁生日,邀请寄托的小伙伴在本命年周年庆发出你对寄托的祝福, 可以是简单的一句“生日快乐”, 送出祝福小伙伴将会有寄托币奖励!

查看 »

报offer 祈福 爆照
回顶部