精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-8-2 18:43:50 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 kila1002 于 2010-8-12 18:24 编辑

8月3日的作业:
Do you agree or disagree:
A job with more vacation time but a low salary is better than a job with a high salary but less vacation time.

No one fails to love more vacation. Holidays bring us to the leisure and healthy life. But more vacation means lower wage. Is it true that high salary job is nothing at all? In my perspective, the handsome income is more vital. High salary could provide better vacation and make us cherish the hard-won several days. After undergoing the finical storm, high profits work can also stimulate the world weak consuming market.

First and foremost, high salary could provide better quality vacations. There is no doubt that having a holiday equals to the consumption of money. The further you want to travel, the larger amount you will spend. If we have low wage but plenty of vacation, you will only be able to stay at home and watch TV. This is not only harmful to our health, but also negative to our life achievement. The best thing to do is to earn money during our working time and then enjoy the serene skies and beautiful beach in our holidays. In general, highly paid work promotes quality of vacation.

Furthermore, high income could improve the world consuming status. More money equals to stronger purchasing power. For example, in China, the price of iPod is about 1000 Yuan. A low-income people may spend his whole month wage in it. But a highly paid people may only consume his one quarter income. Simultaneously, low wage job will undermine your working enthusiast for the reason that low income always means low-level work. You have nothing to do and every day likes holiday. This is also negative to the world economy. On the other hand, high salary could promote the progress of the world. Although people endure more pressure, they can release it through consuming, traveling and etc. All of these are positive to the world market. Economically, high income with less vacation is also better than low income with more vacation.

Of course, every coin has two sides. No one ever wants more vacation, but we should enjoy it
after accumulating some prosperity since economic fundamentally determines the quality of life. After immersing ourselves in hard work for several years, we could then turn to a job with more vacation

To put all into a nutshell, a job with more vacation time but a low salary fail to bring positive influence to our professional career and the progress of world. After all, we have a glorious future before us and the capital is the basis.
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-5-12
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-8-4 14:11:47 |只看该作者
花朵用真诚的等待,换来叫醒世界的盛开

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-12
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2010-8-5 14:00:24 |只看该作者
我还不能传附件,可能看着不方便,你的建议很好,我尽量减少模板的影子
8月3日的作业:Do you agree or disagree:
A job with more vacation time but a low salary is better than a job with a high salary but less vacation time.

No one fails to love more vacation. Holidays bring us to (to应该去掉吧)the leisure and healthy life. But more vacation means lower wage. Is it true that high salary job is nothing at all? In my perspective, the handsome income is more vital. High salary could provide better vacation and make us cherish the hard-won several days. After undergoing the finical storm, high profits work can also stimulate the world weak consuming market.1 t. I2 [( |7 G+ e) ~1 w+ M' j$ T

First and foremost, high salary could provide better quality vacations. There is no doubt that having a holiday equals to the consumption of money. The further you want to travel, the larger amount you will spend. If we have low wage but plenty of vacation, you (前面we,后面you,人称一致的好)will only be able to stay at home and watch TV. This is not only harmful to our health, but also negative to our life achievement. The best thing to do is to earn money during our working time and then enjoy the serene skies and beautiful beach in our holidays. In general, highly paid work promotes quality of vacation.
. S3 q2 `" v0 ]; r" Y
Furthermore, high income could improve the world consuming status(我觉得condition也许更好,只是建议). More money equals to(好像好几次了) stronger purchasing power. For example, in China, the price of iPod is about 1000 Yuan. A low-income people may spend his whole month wage in(on) it. But a highly paid people may only consume his one quarter income. Simultaneously, low wage job will undermine your working enthusiast for the reason that low income always means low-level work. You have nothing to do and every day likes holiday. This is also negative to the world economy. On the other hand, high salary could promote the progress of the world. Although people endure more pressure, they can release it through consuming, traveling and etc. All of these are positive to the world market. Economically, high income with less vacation is also better than low income with more vacation。 (第一个例子和主题句基本没有关联饿,最后一句话觉得去掉的好,觉得例子都很真,但是需要考虑和主旨句的关系。)8 B9 F
! g# Y" F3 ~3 |8 B; y* W
Of course, every coin has two sides. No one(everyone的是吗?) ever wants more vacation, but we should enjoy it after accumulating some prosperity since economic fundamentally determines the quality of life. After immersing ourselves in hard work for several years, we could then turn to a job with more vacation。(我觉得让步段应该把重点放在反驳上,但这里好像承认的成分太多了)M9 A7 j* a1 p& ?% W9 U

To put all into a nutshell, a job with more vacation time but a low salary fail to bring positive influence to our professional career and the progress of world. After all, we have a glorious future before us and the capital is the basis.

读起来很真实,用的例子都贴近生活,虽然主题很明显,但是注意例子要为观点服务,另外句子有几句不通的得注意了
已有 1 人评分声望 收起 理由
zzxzzx + 1

总评分: 声望 + 1   查看全部投币

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-29
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2010-8-5 19:10:46 |只看该作者
Younger school children (ages five to ten) should be required to study art and music in addition to math, science, history and language.

In our modern society, the rhythm of our life has becoming faster and faster. Everyone is talking about how to learn more quickly in order to save time. As a result, people, who want to learn musical instrument and art, is becoming fewer and fewer. But art not only can improve people's cultivation, but also has many other advantages, especially to children. So in my perspective, kids should learn art and music besides other courses.

First and foremost, learning art could improve the appreciation of taste and, more importantly, promoting the cultivation of this country. Children could find the beauty in nature after studying. For instance, a kid who had not learnt art went to museum. He may find that these masterpieces are huge, good and funny. After home, he would forget what he saw. On the contrary, a child knew to appreciate art would find why this work was so renowned. He would enjoy it in retrospect for several days as he saw this masterpiece. Moreover, research has been found that one person who has artistic cultivation prefers to observe the public order. It is vital to the overall quality of country.

Secondly, art education should be taught in childhood since it is easier to cultivate masters. Throughout history, most artists and musicians are learning painting or violin in their early years. Mozart learnt piano in his fourth year, and since that time, his music instinct was observed by his father. Ages from five to ten is the prime time to learn new things, and art is not a bad choice.

Last but also important, art and music are able to create happy atmosphere to children. They could reduce kids’ pressure after arduous studying. For maths-like courses, they belong to science field. So they are very logistic and a little boring for some students. But art is not the case at all. It brings you splendid rhythm, wonderful melodies and comfortable feeling. It gives kids' brain some breaking-time in order to study more efficient next time. Art never fails to fascinate children.

In a nutshell, childhood is the prime time to learning, especially with comprehensive studying. So art should be required to study in addition to math, science, history and language for children.
已有 1 人评分声望 收起 理由
zzxzzx + 1

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-6 19:56:07 |只看该作者
In our modern society, the rhythm of our life has become faster and faster. Everyone is talking about how to learn more quickly in order to save time. As a result, people, who want to learn musical instruments and art, is becoming fewer and fewer. But art not only can improve people's cultivation, but also has many other advantages, especially to children. So in my perspective, kids should learn art and music besides other courses.

First and foremost, learning art could improve the appreciation of taste and, more importantly, promoting the cultivation of this country. Children could find the beauty in nature after studying. For instance, a kid who had not learnt art went to museum. He might find that these masterpieces were huge, good and funny. After home, he would forget what he saw. On the contrary, a child knew to appreciate art would find why this work was so renowned. He would enjoy it in retrospect for several days as he had artistic knowledge. Moreover, research has been found that one person who has artistic cultivation prefers to observe the public order. It is vital to the overall quality of country.

Secondly, art education should be taught in childhood since it is easier to cultivate masters. Throughout history, most artists and musicians are learning painting or violin in their early years. Mozart learnt piano in his fourth year, and since that time, his musical instinct was observed by his father. Ages from five to ten is the prime time to learn new things, and art is not a bad choice.

Last but also important, art and music are able to create happy atmosphere to children. They could reduce kids’ pressure after arduous studying. For maths-like courses, they belong to science field. So they are very logistic and a little boring for some students. But art is not the case at all. It brings you splendid rhythm, wonderful melodies and comfortable feeling. It gives kids' brain some breaking-time in order to study more efficiently next time. Art never fails to fascinate children.

In a nutshell, childhood is the prime time to learning, especially with comprehensive studying. So art should be required to study in addition to math, science, history and language for children.

我觉得kila的第三段写的很好,ets应该会很喜欢,有例子,又剪短,有说服力。而且kila的词汇量比我大:mad:我要赶上还早着呢!(以上是偶随便卖弄之,别介意啊)
已有 1 人评分声望 收起 理由
zzxzzx + 1

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-7-16
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-7 00:42:13 |只看该作者
In our modern society, the rhythm (很好)of our life has becoming faster and faster. Everyone is talking about how to learn more quickly in order to save time. As a result, people, who want to learn musical instrument and art, is becoming fewer and fewer. But art not only can improve people's cultivation, but also has many other advantages, especially to children. So in my perspective, kids should learn art and music besides other courses.% j- J$ ?4 q, i% @& s2 n
/ U% s+ I3 R. E1 r$ O
First and foremost, learning art could improve the appreciation of taste and, more importantly,
插入语用得很漂亮啊)promoting the cultivation of this country. Children could find the beauty in nature after studying. For instance, a kid who had not learnt art went to museum. He may find that these masterpieces are huge, good and funny. After home, he would forget what he saw. On the contrary, a child knew how(加上吧) to appreciate art would find why this work was so renowned. He would enjoy it in retrospect for several days as he saw this masterpiece. Moreover, research has been(应该去掉) found that one person who has artistic cultivation prefers to observe the public order. It is vital to the overall quality of country.

, t# t; m3 c' q( ^
Secondly, art education should be taught in childhood since it is easier to cultivate masters. Throughout history, most artists and musicians are learning painting or violin in their early years. Mozart learnt piano in his fourth year, and since that time, his music instinct was observed by his father. Ages from five to ten is the prime time to learn new things, and art is not a bad choice.

这个观点很好!)

Last but also important, art and music are able to create happy atmosphere to children. They could reduce kids’ pressure after arduous studying. For maths-like courses, they belong to science field. So they are very logistic and a little boring for some students. But art is not the case at all. It brings you splendid rhythm, wonderful melodies and comfortable feeling. It gives kids' brain some breaking-time in order to study more efficient next time. Art never fails to fascinate children.
简练又漂亮)
! a: G+ W9 k( m* q
In a nutshell, childhood is the prime time to learning, especially with comprehensive studying. So art should be required to study in addition to math, science, history and language for child

感觉文章语言很好啊~而且观点也很鲜明~只是有一小点语法错误!
向Kila学习哈!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-7 17:56:01 |只看该作者

QUESTION:
Students should take part-time jobs while they are in the universities.

Students are considered as adults after entering universities. This means they can take some part-time jobs to earn additional pocket money. Granted that there are one or two advantages of taking jobs in college, I hold my point of view that students should not take part-time jobs when they are in universities. And then I will present my following reasons.

First of all, some minor advantages of part-time work include earning money to reduce family pressure to some extent. Let's take a case for example. One student, after two decades arduous studying, who comes from a poverty family, entered his dream of university. Unfortunately, nevertheless, his family has been unable to afford his whole tuition. So he has to take some work to pay it. For this student, he should take some jobs account for the absence of capital.

However, the core duty of undergraduates is studying and taking part-time jobs will affect their GPA of courses. As I said before, part-time job will produce you extra pocket money, while they will meantime occupy your learning time. We can see a lot of instances around us. In order to make money, some guys may play a truant or work thought the whole night. Both of these are bad to their study. On the other hand, with the exam advancing, they had to study harder than their classmates for passing tests. As a result, they burn the midnight. This is also harmful to their health. Under normal circumstance, part-time jobs fail to be a good choice in universities.

The second disadvantage of taking part-work is for universities, which will undermine their educated idea. University is the academia Mecca, the intellectual palace and should not be too commercial. If many undergraduates have jobs on campus, the administrators of colleges have to adjust their educated strategy according to the students. This will cause a horrible consequence that university will become a huge factory and a job market. The center of educated idea will be altered.

Put all in a nutshell, students enable to earn some pocket money, but they should realize what the principal assignment is. For poverty students, there are a myriad of subsidizes on campus they could receive. Consequently, they could no doubt do their best on study and after 4 years learning, they could make much more money than before. For the glorious future, why should we take the precious time on so negligible money? Students, of course, shouldn’t take part-time jobs in universities.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-1-16
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-8 10:33:20 |只看该作者
修改好了~~
by fanfan1247

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-12 18:23:33 |只看该作者

RE: kila的作文本~~~~~~~~~~~~(更新8月12日作文)

8.12:
If you do not make sure other people (especially influential people or your employers) know about your strengths and accomplishments, you will never get successful life.

Our modern society is becoming more and more competitive, especially for graduates. After graduating from the peaceful and harmony universities, they will soon begin to fight for a salary to afford a comfortable life. Many people will therefore make the boss know their accomplishments in order to get the job. Such is a human nature that a good job means a successful life. However, in my perspective, making the boss know the accomplishments is not the only way to success and sometimes this is not a wise thing to do either. I will present my following reason to support my opinion.

The first disadvantage of expressing one's strengths and achievements is that you will receive more pressure than other people. Granted that you will receive some rewards, it is not good to your health. I’ll cite my experience for an example that when I was in high school. My teacher encouraged me to participate in the sports meeting as I was always talking about my excellent physical condition and my classmates also believed that I would no doubt win the game. As a result, I endured big pressure to win the game to avoid my teacher and classmates disappointing. During that time, I felt overburden. Although I had won the game ultimately, I no longer talk about my achievements and strengths. The pressure is indeed very heavy.

The second disadvantage of propaganda achievements is making people consider you as a self-proud person and you will lose friends. Parts of people thought peacocking is a behavior of boasting. For example, there is a guy in my class who always talks how stronger he is and he is likely to let everyone know the things. Unfortunately, many people are disturbed by his talking. Though he has strong muscles, people still think there are many other people on campus that are much stronger than him. Moreover, his friends are leaving him since they think he is showing off too much.

But each coin has two sides. We should admit that making sure people know about strengths and accomplishments also plays a positive role in life, especially with hunting jobs. Because of the lacking of acquaintances, you should show your abilities and working experience to employer. If you don't do that, it is possible that you won't get this job as the employer would believe you have failed to contribute to the company.

Put all in a nutshell, making other people know your achievements probably would lead you to a successful life. But our life is so abundant. We could not say this is the only way to success. As I said before, you may receive pressure and lost friends. This also means a failure life.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-13 08:51:25 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 lxg198607 于 2010-8-13 09:00 编辑

Our modern society is becoming more and more competitive, especially for graduates. After graduating from the peaceful and harmony (harmonious)universities, they will soon begin to fight for a salary to afford a comfortable life. Many people will therefore make the boss know their accomplishments in order to get the job. Such is a human nature that a good job means a successful life. However, in my perspective, making the boss know the accomplishments is not the only way to success and sometimes this is not a wise thing to do either. I will present my following reason to support my opinion.

The first disadvantage of expressing one's strengths and achievements is that you will receive more pressure than other people. Granted that you will receive some rewards, it is not good to your health. I’ll cite my experience for an example that when I was in high school. My teacher encouraged me to participate in the sports meeting as I was always talking about my excellent physical condition and my classmates also believed that I would no doubt win the game. As a result, I endured big pressure to win the game to avoid my teacher and classmates disappointing(not to let them down). During that time, I felt overburden. Although I had won the game ultimately, I no longer talk about my achievements and strengths. The pressure is indeed very heavy.

The second disadvantage of propaganda achievements is making(that) people consider you as a self-proud person and you will lose friends. Parts of people thought peacocking is a behavior of boasting. For example, there is a guy in my class who always talks how stronger he is and he is likely to let everyone know the things. Unfortunately, many people are disturbed by his talking. Though he has strong muscles, people still think there are many other people on campus that are much stronger than him. Moreover, his friends are leaving him since they think he is showing off too much.

But each coin has two sides. We should admit that making sure people know about strengths and accomplishments also plays a positive role in life, especially with hunting jobs. Because of the lacking of acquaintances, you should show your abilities and working experience to employer. If you don't do that, it is possible that you won't get this job as the employer would believe you have failed to contribute to the company.

all in a nutshell, making other people know your achievements probably would lead you to a successful life. But our life is so abundant. We could not say this is the only way to success. As I said before, you may receive pressure and lost friends. This also means a failure life.
观点明确,条理清楚,好文章。
mlgb,    i am tortured by  ibt

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-23
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-13 21:09:02 |只看该作者
8.12 BY  zyxr90

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-14 20:07:50 |只看该作者
Parents should allow children to make their own choices rather than determine their children's future for them.

When it comes to the progress of cultivating of children, some parents will make the decisions for their kids. Parents would consider their children’s young ages and the lack in experience, so they would determine the road for them. However, in my perspective, children should learn to make their own choices. This is positive to cultivate not only for their sense of independence, but also their motivation of learning. I will present my details to support my opinion.

The first and most vital advantage is that making decision could cultivate sense of independence. Parents don't let their child decide what they want to do mainly due to their lack of social experience. But if parents always don't allow their kids to make an option, they will gradually become dependent. When they confront problems, the first idea appearing in their mind is to turn to their parents. They will lack the ability to think with their own mind.

The second advantage is on their studying. If children determine what they want to learn, they will be more likely to learn batter. Let me take my case for an example, when I was a boy, my parents required me to study paint as they thought it was positive for my future, but they didn't ask whether if I liked it. Since they are my parent, I didn't object to their decision. Granted that I didn't like painting very much and I even thought it was a little boiling, I went to take the paint programs every weekend. Form that time, those days were so long and dull for me. Ultimately, I gave up painting. From my experience we can understand how important it is that we should make decision by ourselves.

But, on the other hand, we still should agree that parents sometimes should determine the choices for their kids, especially for the vital things. As I said before, children lack in the social experience. They are so naive and the society is so paradox. They will be cheated by some bad people. So when children decide to do something such as traveling with the strangers or buying some items, parents should ask their reason and discuss the advantages and disadvantages with them. They are able to let their boys and girls make choices independently, and meantime,

Put all in a nutshell, it is true that children are so young that they haven’t grasped many things yet. But they have a glorious future before them and parents should lead them to the right way, providing advice to help their children make the right options.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-4-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-16 18:51:23 |只看该作者
by bruce520

使用道具 举报