帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-8-10 18:41:31 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 rebaccajill 于 2010-8-13 15:21 编辑

10-8-10
第一次作文~一个小时才写出了326个字~~才发现写作需要天天练呀~大家监督我天天都要写啊~
09.07.25NA
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Movies and TV programs made in one’s own country are more interesting than those made in other countries

17:30-18:20
In modern times, more and more people prefer to watch TV programs and movies during their pastime. As the worldwide interaction in all kinds of fields, we can choose any programs and movies no matter which made in our own country or other countries. In my personal aspect, watching foreign movies and TV programs is more interesting and valuable.

Watching TV programs made in other countries provides an different experience. For people who have lived in their motherland since they were borned, it must be tedious for watching their quite familiar and all-like domestic TV programs year by year. However, the appearance of foreign TV programs is a kind of fresh air to their life. The totally new program arrangement, different ethics and cultures, and even the different looking of people, providing us an entrance to learn about other county’s ethics and customs. The most popular TV programs in America are talk shows, from the humorous compere, people can learn the amusement of another country, although sometime we could not understand what they are laughing because of our culture differences. The open view and black humor are attractive for our comparatively conservative Chinese.

Watching foreign movies is an excellent way to learn about the landscape and customs even history of other countries. When I watch movies, I can feel as in some local places in person. For instance, the American movies usually have some beautiful sceneries, such as the Statue of Liberty, Yellowstone national park, and Golden Gate Bridge. Furthermore, people can familiar with the history of another country in the movies. For example, “Gone With the Wind” is a famous movie telling about the civil war about America, it shows how Americans fight for freedom and independence.

In conclusion, watching foreign movies and TV programs is more interesting than that made in one’s own country. People can learn about the different ethnics and customs, the beautiful scenery and landscape and the history of other countries.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-26
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-8-11 09:29:10 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 lxg198607 于 2010-8-11 09:49 编辑

In modern times, more and more people prefer to watch TV programs and movies during their pastime. As the worldwide interaction in all kinds of fields(increase), we (要与下面的人称一致,都改成their吧)can choose any programs and movies no matter which made in our own country or other countries(读起来不通顺,改成either domestic programs or foreign programs). In my personal aspect, watching forei(gn movies and TV programs is more interesting and valuable.

Watching TV programs made in other countries provides an different experiences(经验不可数,经历可数). For people who have lived in their motherland since they were borned, it must (不要太绝对,用may be perhaps 之类的)be tedious for watching their quite familiar and all-like(啥意思哦。。) domestic TV programs year by year. However, the appearance of foreign TV programs is a kind of fresh air to their life(有点中式话,改成add a fresh air to their lives咋样. The totally new program arrangement, different ethics and cultures, and even the different looking(这是adj) of people, providing us an entrance to learn about other county’s ethics and customs. The most popular TV programs in America are talk shows, from the humorous compere, people can learn the amusement of another country, although sometime we could not understand what they are laughing because of our(去掉) culture differences. The open view and black humor are attractive for our comparatively conservative Chinese.

Watching foreign movies is an excellent way to learn about the landscape and customs even history of other countries. When I watch movies, I can feel as in some local places in person(结构有问题). For instance, the American movies usually have some beautiful sceneries, such as the Statue of Liberty, Yellowstone national park, and Golden Gate Bridge. Furthermore, people can familiar with the history of another country in the movies. For example, “Gone With the Wind” is a famous movie telling about the civil war about America, it shows how Americans fight for freedom and independence.
文章只是阐述能从外国电视剧学到什么,并没有证明外国电视剧更有趣这个命题。
In conclusion, watching foreign movies and TV programs is more interesting than that made in one’s own country. People can learn about the different ethnics and customs, the beautiful scenery and landscape and the history of other countries.
mlgb,    i am tortured by  ibt

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-13
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2010-8-11 13:15:05 |只看该作者
2# lxg198607

太感谢你啦~~错误好多哈~~会进步的 ~~谢谢指教啊

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-21
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2010-8-11 15:25:16 |只看该作者
In modern times, more and more people prefer to watch TV programs and movies during their pastime. As the worldwide interaction in all kinds of fields 加个动词吧 这里, we can choose any programs and movies no matter which<这里觉得别扭 regardless of whehter> made in our own country or other countries. In my personal aspect, watching foreign movies and TV programs is more interesting and valuable.

Watching TV programs made in other countries provides an different experiences. For people who have lived in their motherland since they were borned,<这句可省略> it must be tedious for watching their quite familiar and all-like domestic TV programs year by year<这个短语是表示有变化的 这样用不妥啊 all the same啥的换换看>. However, the appearance of foreign TV programs is a kind of fresh air to their life. The totally new program arrangement, different ethics and cultures, and even the different looking of people, providing us an entrance to learn<entrance to后面接名词吧 learning> about other county’s ethics and customs. The most popular TV programs in America are talk shows, from the humorous compere, people can learn the amusement of another country, although sometime we could not understand what they are laughing because of our culture differences. The open view and black humor are attractive for our comparatively conservative Chinese.

Watching foreign movies is an excellent way to learn about the landscape and customs even history of other countries. When I watch movies, I can feel as in some local places in person. For instance, the American movies usually have some beautiful sceneries, such as the Statue of Liberty, Yellowstone national park, and Golden Gate Bridge. Furthermore, people can familiar with the history of another country in the movies. For example, “Gone With the Wind” is a famous movie telling about the civil war about America, it shows how Americans fight for freedom and independence.
这段说了外国电影给我们提供了什么... 但是没说interesting的事儿

总体上 还须多加论证  其他的都很好啦  我这篇也写的不好 脑袋都疼了 呵呵
God Bless me!
我想我可以的!是一定可以的!是一定一定不错的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-12 13:17:54 |只看该作者
补上昨天的 求大家批改~~
8.1109.08.07NA
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should allow children to make their own choices rather than determine their children’s future for them  +tpo1
Nowadays, parents are more concerned about the development of their children. They want to help their baby to get advanced in the society. Consequently, they plan everything that they think   are suitable for their children, do not let children make choices by themselves. In my opinion, it is not reasonable for the children’s growth.

First of all, parents are not always right as well as their decision. What they force their children do may not the willing of the children themselves. However, most parents regard their offspring as their hope to meet their cherished but not achieved dream. They don’t consider whether this prearrangement is fit for their children or not. For example, my father has an enthusiasm in calligraphy and I had been compelled to learn writing since I was 6 years old. I could remember no matter how I didn’t like it and refused to attend the class, my dad still ordered me to write 3 pieces of paper. My real hobby is playing the piano which he never concerned about. Although my handwriting is quite well now, I still feel it is a pity that I couldn’t play the piano. My experience has demonstrated that if the children learn something without their interested just because the parent’s influences, they will never feel happy even when they are successful in a certain field.

Additionally, as children become sophisticated, they have their own plans about their future. The only thing parents should do is to give some advices rather than take charge of their grown-up children. Children are mature enough to distinguish the right and wrong, even they couldn’t do that, parents should let them consider problems independently. This can help children have their own judgment and methods to cope with the troubles in their work and life. For instance, some children whose parents usually make choices for themselves are not as competitive as that usually decide by themselves in the society. Employers tend to place a higher value on those who can treat difficulties alone. Therefore, parents should release their children as early as possible in order to gain benefits in their children’s success.

According to my personal statement above, it is sensible for children to make the choices by themselves and parents should provide such opportunity to them.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-12 16:26:56 |只看该作者
求批改啊~~~~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-12 18:14:57 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 rebaccajill 于 2010-8-13 15:22 编辑

10-8-12
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? If you do not make sure other people (especially influential people or your employers) know about your strengths and accomplishments, you will never get successful in life
16:50-17:40
Nowadays, as competition become much more severe, it is quite difficult for everyone to stand out of others. Inevitably, success has become a standard to judge one is more competent than others. However, there is a debate between working hard in your own business without propaganda and do well in front of your employers in order to succeed. From my personal view, I definitely approve of the second standpoint.

As we know, help other anonymously is a tradition in our country. When I was a child, my teacher and parents told me try to help others and never expect a reward, as well as doing your own business well and do not care whether another noticed or not. This may be works in the past when the work pressure is not as huge as that in modern times. However, the talents now are hundreds of times than before, there are so many skilled people competing for a job at the same time. How could the employers determine the most talented ones just from a short interview? The result is the performance of the applicants. For example, I have a friend who works in the Human Resource Department of a big corporation. She often talks to me that the applicant’s resume is the key point to be standing out. However, some applicants didn’t pay much attention on their resume. Even if they have lots of advantages and working experiences, but the employers could not know unless they mentioned in their resumes. Therefore, to be successful in a job interview, the best way is to show yourself, both in your resume and your live performance.

In addition, showing your strengths and accomplishments can help you make more progress in your life. When you have done a nice job, your partners may place a higher value on you and your boss will be more trustful on you. Consequently, as the tough problems emerge again, they will think of you as the most suitable one to work out the troubles. Undoubtedly, you have become indispensable of your company and you will get promoted soon. On the contrary, if you just work hard in silent, your boss may not able to notice your ability as soon as possible, you will miss some precious chance to get a promotion. Your success may occur later than those who may not as excellent as you but are good at showing their talent. In some cases, you may not be successful because the chance will never happened again.

In brief, personal advantages and talents are important for your success, exhibit them to others is also indispensable. Seize every chance that you could show your ability in order to be successful in your life.

这篇写的老跑题~又超时了好久~~急需大家的指教!!谢谢
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-13 15:20:02 |只看该作者
8.13   09.09.19NA8 l) m- N9 W+ A3 ~- l
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for the government to spend money on art museums and concert halls than on recreational facilities such as swimming pools and playgrounds.
13:20-14:00
When it refers to the issue that how does the government spend money for the public, the discussion among individuals and in society as a whole has come into vogue during these years. The author declares that it is more important for the government to spend money on art museums and concert halls than on recreational facilities such as swimming pools and playgrounds. However, I agree with this statement with reservations and there are several reasons and instance as follows to support my view.

First and foremost, the main reason for my propensity is that the infrastructure for recreation is more practical among citizens rather than art and music. People in such a severely competitive working atmosphere, they don’t have time to focus on their physical health as well as mental problems. Undoubtedly, physical health is the main supportive element to human’s life. There is an old saying that, body is more important than any other things. If one’s health is poor, he or she could not able to concentrate on other affairs such as learning and working, not mention music and art. Swimming pools and playgrounds can not only served for the adults, but also for children and the old. Anyone who wants to do some physical exercises can enter to the gym. What did these facilities have been provide is not merely the recreation, but also physical health. Compared to that, art museums and concert halls have less functional for the public.

Another essential aspect for me is that the costs of building and entering art museums and concert halls are much higher than that spend on the recreation facilities. It can be given a concrete example that every pieces of work in art museum is precious and expensive. In order to collect as much famous masterpieces as possible, museums have to spend a considerable quantity of money to attract the public’s attention. Similarly, concert halls also require a large fund to construct and maintain. What’s more, the performance is often unreachable and not everyone could afford it. The costs for recreation facilities, on the other hand, are relatively low. According to the continuing fee for maintain is quite bearable, many infrastructures for physical exercises are free to the public.

From that I have discussed above, the conclusion is that it is more influential for government to spend money on recreation facilities than on art museums and concert halls. Not only because the physical health is a prerequisite for human beings, but also because the costs are much affordable and reasonable for citizens and the government.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-13 23:21:33 |只看该作者
7# rebaccajill

评改完毕  都为个人意见 不妥之处 就忽略之
God Bless me!
我想我可以的!是一定可以的!是一定一定不错的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-14 11:52:13 |只看该作者
9# longxue26

谢谢啊~我想不出来例子了~呵呵

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-14 13:21:07 |只看该作者
09.08.07NA
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should allow children to make their own choices rather than determine their children’s future for them  +tpo1
Nowadays, parents are more concerned about the development of their children. They want to help their baby to get advanced in the society. Consequently, they plan everything that they think   are suitable for their children, do not let children make choices by themselves. In my opinion, it is not reasonable for the children’s growth.

First of all, parents are not always right as well as their decision. What they force their children do may not the willing of the children themselves. However, most parents regard their offspring as their hope to meet their cherished but not achieved dream. They don’t consider whether this prearrangement is fit for their children or not. For example, my father has an enthusiasm in calligraphy and I had been compelled to learn writing since I was 6 years old. I could remember no matter how I didn’t like it and refused to attend the class, my dad still ordered me to write 3 pieces of paper. My real hobby is playing the piano which he never concerned about. Although my handwriting is quite well now, I still feel it is a pity that I couldn’t play the piano. My experience has demonstrated that if the children learn something without their interested just because the parent’s influences, they will never feel happy even when they are successful in a certain field.

Additionally, as children become sophisticated, they have their own plans about their future. The only thing parents should do is to give some advices rather than take charge of their grown-up children. Children are mature enough to distinguish the right and wrong, even they couldn’t do that, parents should let them consider problems independently. This can help children have their own judgment and methods to cope with the troubles in their work and life. For instance, some children whose parents usually make choices for themselves are not as competitive as that usually decide by themselves in the society. Employers tend to place a higher value on those who can treat difficulties alone. Therefore, parents should release their children as early as possible in order to gain benefits in their children’s success.

According to my personal statement above, it is sensible for children to make the choices by themselves and parents should provide such opportunity to them.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-11
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-14 16:52:17 |只看该作者
改好了哦~~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-12-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-14 18:08:41 |只看该作者
已改好~

使用道具 举报

wangruitong24 该用户已被删除
发表于 2010-8-16 17:52:01 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-18 11:03:03 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 rebaccajill 于 2010-8-18 11:04 编辑

8.17作业
2008.5.16 NA

independently writing: 是telephone 还是television对人类的有more effects
When it refers to such a controversial issue, on which people’s opinions are divergent. Some insist that telephone has more influences on people’s living. Others, however, take the attitude that television has improved our life. Which one has more effects on human life? From the personal perspective, I tend to the former opinion for the following aspects.

First and foremost, telephone has provided a novel path for us to keep in touch with others, which is beyond the television’s reach. Before the invention of telephone, for people who want to contact their family or friends, the only way is to write a letter or sending a telex, which are time-consuming and inconvenient. But with the help of telephone, people can have talks with anyone they like. For instance, I called my parents everyday when I was in college. They can know what happened to me as soon as possible and give me some advices on the phone. It seems as they are always staying with me. As I heard their voices through the wire, I felt so comfortable and happy. All of these are none of television’s business.

On the other hand, television makes people feel lonely according to a recent research. Scientists have found that people who watch television 8 hours every day feel more isolated than those who watch 3 hours a day. It is clear that the more time one spend on watching television, the less time one have to communicate with his or her family and friends. As we know, people need communication especially in the severely competitive society. Watching television do have much amusement and relaxation, but have not much to do with people’s emotional problems. My aunt is a white collar who works in an big international company. After a hard day work, she felt too tired to talk with her family and choose to watch TV alone for relaxation. Gradually, her family noticed that she didn’t want to have talks with others and preferred to stay just by herself. What’s more, she always felt so upset and couldn’t concentrate on her job. The doctor said that she may have trouble with mental problem a little bit. It is the television puts her into self-closing. While, if she choose to talk with her family or make a phone call to her friends from time to time, she may not able to have such problems.

In conclusion, television has destroyed communication among people while telephone makes it more easily and frequently. The demand from the bottom of people’s heart is communication and accompany, which provided by telephone instead of watching TV for fun. Hence, as for people, telephone has more effects on people’s life.

使用道具 举报

RE: jill的作文贴 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
jill的作文贴
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1137008-1-1.html
复制链接
发送
关闭

站长推荐

寄托24周年庆,发祝福送寄托币!
寄托24岁生日,邀请寄托的小伙伴在本命年周年庆发出你对寄托的祝福, 可以是简单的一句“生日快乐”, 送出祝福小伙伴将会有寄托币奖励!

查看 »

报offer 祈福 爆照
回顶部