寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-14
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-8-15 12:17:56 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
There is a general discussion today on the issue of child has much opportunities to make their own decision. The majority would stand with the side of parents should make the choice for children, perhaps hold the different idea like children should be allowed to determine everything by themselves. As far as I am concerned, I have a preference for latter over former. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.
To start with, children, making own decision, enhance their solving problem’s ability. That mean once children face challenge or get into trouble, whether they analyze the problem, and then they make own method to make out it. This solving process benefits the children’s experience. For instance, James, growing in a special family, was a highly independence boy whose parents both died when he was five-year-old. Without parents, he just was grown up by himself, making choice for everything, during the process. Finally, he became a Chief Executive Officer of the national bank. ‘Without those decisions, I would not succeed’ he said.
Also, parent's choice is not correct for children. In other words, father and mother do not exactly comprehend what children need most, but they just deem their decision is the same as their child. That is impossible. Michael, my ex-neighbor, led his team to get the national basketball champion in Japan before his high school graduating. Because of refusing by his parents, Michael had no choice but attend to college. If he had a preference for participating in the NBA league, he would get a more brighten future.
What is more, undeniable, parents do give some useful and important opinions to children. Unfortunately, however, if children prefer following to parents than making their decision. They will not understand how to be independence and what it is. Finally, they even become a new type of garbage in 21st century.
In conclusion, making own choice’s children have more valuable merits as independent and responsibility. I therefore reinforce my standpoint that parents should allow children to make own determine.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 第一次交作业啊,请大家给出最严厉的评价 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
第一次交作业啊,请大家给出最严厉的评价
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1139449-1-1.html
复制链接
发送
关闭

站长推荐

寄托24周年庆,发祝福送寄托币!
寄托24岁生日,邀请寄托的小伙伴在本命年周年庆发出你对寄托的祝福, 可以是简单的一句“生日快乐”, 送出祝福小伙伴将会有寄托币奖励!

查看 »

报offer 祈福 爆照
回顶部