寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-24
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-8-15 23:37:24 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Younger school children should be required to study art and music in addition to math,language, science and history.

A new discuss is rising among society that art and music should be added to the curriculum of younger school children. According to the survey done by certain group, that some of the people hold the opinion that the art and music class should be taught to younger children while a large number of people oppose this suggestion. To me, I agree with the first group.

To begin with, I concede that without these classes about art and music, younger children are able to spend much more time on the fundamental knowledge and basic skill such as mathematic, language or even the second language, science and history, which will definitely benefit them in the later life, give them the ability to judge things around them rationally and impartially, and comprehend the long history of human beings accurately.

However, the cost of spending time focusing on the basic knowledge is that children will inevitably lose the sensibility of art and humanity. For example, a child, who spends all his time on math, language, science, and history, although he obtains abundant basic knowledge, a tragedy already happened to him. Because of insufficiency of sense of art, he lost the common talking content with peers, it will be hard for him to adapt to this variety society. Just think about Karl Marx, the great economist in human history, was able to play violin, just to relax his mind during his boring work time.

In addition, the art and music are the valuable culture inheritance of human beings, the action of cancelling these classes in the curriculum of younger children equals that we abandon our precious culture bequest from the beginning of next generation. As we all know that children are the next carrier of human culture, to eliminate those classes means to separate our children from the initial moment to contact with those respectable stuff, which will lead to a consequence of losing the inheritors of our humanities.

In the final analysis, it is apparent that art and music should be added to the curriculum of younger children, consider the benefits to let the children contact with art and music and the negative effects that will happen to our society if these classes are abandoned, I believe it will be reasonable to teach art and music to younger children
眉毛下的泪水和眉毛上的汗水,你只能选择一种。
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 求修改....090530的独立写作题目... [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发