[未归类] Daisy 8月14日作文帖子 [复制链接]

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-11
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-23 10:12:27 |显示全部楼层
8月24日交8(09.01.23NA) Do you agree or disagree with the followingstatement? Young people should try several different jobs before they take along term career

作者:Daisy 字数:373  时间:不计

Inmy opinion, I feel that youngpeople should try several different jobs before they take a long term career. Becausedifferent jobs bring young people different experiences which develop their variousabilities. Besides, a person who makes a proper self-evaluate and find out a clearcareer goal due to he or she has some different work experience.  

To being with, I believe that young peopleshould try some different jobs before they take a long term work is thatdifferent jobs bring young people different experiences which develop their variousabilities. For instance, I took a part time wok in InternationalYouth Hostel when I was junior in university. I met and chat with a lot offoreign backpacks. It is not only I improved my English since I talked with somenative speakers of English, but also I became more confidence to talk with foreigners.It was very impressive and favorable experience, I learn a lot for it. I think it is essential of a young people who are looking for andtaking a steady career

Furthermore, I agree the statement is because a person who makes a proper self-evaluate and find out a clear career goal due to he or she has some different work experience. Such as, nowadays, the competition is very serious among graduating students at every year. Most students require high salary and good position when they are looking for an occupation, even they don’t have any achievement in university and work experience. Obviously, it is ridiculous for a company of Top 500 Global corporations to hire an immature and non-work experience employee. As we know, a convictive reference from the former employer and an achievement at the last job must attract recruiters. Additional, if he or she quits the last job because his or her limited profession knowledge, he or she should recognize the shortage and find out the way to improve it. That’s the reason is more and more young people return to school and get a higher degree after they try several different jobs. Therefore, some work experiences is good for the young people‘s development.

In conclusion, there are many reasons why young people should try several different jobs before they take a long term career. Some invaluable work experiences are essential for a young people’s life.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: Daisy 8月14日作文帖子 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子