[作文] yaoxiang1015的作文帖 [复制链接]

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-3-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-13 21:35:44 |显示全部楼层
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is better to hold a big party and invite many people to come than a small party where only a few close friends and family members are invited.

Nobody would say no about that party is an eternal topic for teenagers, especially for college kids. Facing with all kinds of parties like the big parties, the small parties, the special theme parties and so on, which do you prefer? Comparing to hold a big party, I’d rather to make it smaller and invite only close friends or family members. As a result, I disagree with the statement that it is better to hold a big party than a small one.

To start off, a small party provides us more time to talk with everyone. It is impractical to even get to talk with everybody in a big party. A calculation comes to my mind. If you hold 10 people small party for two hours, you will have 12 minutes to talk to everyone. On the other hand, you invite 30 people to a big party and still limit the party last only two hours; you will only have 4 minutes for each one. Four minutes for a big party only means a time to say hello when you meet a new member. It turns out that a small party gives us a chance to know more about our friends.

Something more, a small party inclines to save more resources. For example, you could readily find a place like your own house or apartment for a small party, but for a big one you probably have to order a bigger place to hold it. Not only the space is not easily accessible, the food offer is also a problem. A 10-people party needs only 3 big pizzas. However, a 30-people party needs at least 9 pizzas. On the other words, to hold a big party is an exorbitant consumption.

Moreover, it is effortless for us to organize a small party. For instance, to sent invitation is always a big thing for a party. The small party you do not have to worry about this, but for a big party that means a great deal of work. Additionally, can you image a picture that contains more than 30 people playing in one game? That is absolutely difficult, but you could always easily find some games for 10 people. This is the other reason that I would rather to hold a small party.

Taking into account all these factors, I have the different opinion regarding to the statement that it is better to hold a big party and invite many people to come than a small party where only a few close friends and family members are invited.

發的第一篇作文~
我的作文一直是我的大問題,希望在這裡能跟各位同學一起進步~!

在幫我改作文的同時,希望大家也能給我寫建議,我需要在哪些方面著重訓練的~  謝謝大家啦!!
已有 1 人评分寄托币 声望 收起 理由
hycqy + 5 + 2 加油!

总评分: 寄托币 + 5  声望 + 2   查看全部投币

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-14 15:22:14 |显示全部楼层
加油!
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-14 19:51:22 |显示全部楼层
改好了,请查收

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-11-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-15 02:15:08 |显示全部楼层
因为你还没交,我白天没网。明天晚上给你改。。。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-3-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-15 03:16:05 |显示全部楼层
謝謝EEEE456258和madfrog幫我改的作文~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-3-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-15 03:17:26 |显示全部楼层
4# Athrú
恩沒事,我正在努力當中~ 謝謝了~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-3-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-15 09:20:53 |显示全部楼层
12.14 獨立作文

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Only movies that can teach us something about real life is worth watching.

Nowadays, movies become an indispensable thing in our life. It is true that movies which can teach us something about real life is worth watching. However, sometimes other movies like comedy or thriller is an excellent choice too. Therefore, I disagree with the statement that only movies that can teach us something about real life s worth watching. Watching movies makes us feel relaxed and less stressed, provides us more time to communicate with friends and even promoted the development of the local economy.

To begin with, a wonderful movie whether or not it can teach us anything in real life is inclined to make us feel relaxed and less stressed. For example, when I have too much pressure on study and work, I would watch a comedy and relax.  After watching them, the stressed in my heart will readily leave; I will talk to myself that life is funny like that movie, everyday is a fresh start, go to bed right now and when I get up, tomorrow is a beautiful day. Even though these comedies do not have any substantive meaning, it relaxes me and gives positive power to face my pressure. Thus, it shows us that not only the movie that can teach us something about real life is worth watching.

Furthermore, watching movie is a wonderful way to cultivate profound friendship. First of all, you never go a movie theater alone, right? So, you will always go with one or more people. Then, when watching it, you probably have some thoughts on the actor and actress and you will exchange with your friends. After watching the movie, you may eat dinner with your friends or spend time shopping with them. So, the content of the movie is not essential, the time you spend with your friends or family is unforgettable.

Moreover, movies promote the development of the local economy. You may have a question that is the movies have anything to do with the economy? My answer would be definitely. For this little event, you will buy not only the movie tickets, popcorn and drink, but also the dinner after the movie or even shopping after dinner. All these expenditure you pay help the local economic growth. Consequently, besides the movies that can teach us, the other movies are worth us watching too.

In a nutshell, like the reason I declared above, not only the movies that can teach us something in real life is worth watching. Watching all kinds of movies would give us more interests and less pressure, cultivate profound friendship and develop the economy. Therefore, go to the theater and watch all kinds of the movies. You life would be more beautiful and valuable.  

謝謝各位啦~!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-15 09:48:44 |显示全部楼层
12.14 獨立作文

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Only movies that can teach us something about real life is worth watching.

Nowadays, movies become an indispensable thing i ...
yaoxiang1015 发表于 2010-12-15 09:20

我觉得你的首段开头不错,逻辑清晰。
后面说理也很到位,就是少了点实例。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-15 15:57:25 |显示全部楼层
7# yaoxiang1015

改好了,写的不错,我发现我偏题了,呜呜

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-11-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-15 18:23:39 |显示全部楼层
改好了哈。~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-3-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-16 11:32:50 |显示全部楼层
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for the government to spend money on art museums and concert halls than on recreational facilities such as swimming pools and playgrounds.

The critical decision made the government plays a vital role in citizen’s daily life. Although art museums and concert halls enrich people’s spiritual life, the recreational facilities such as swimming pools and playgrounds benefits more on people’s daily life. Therefore, in my opinion it is more important for the government to establish recreational facilities like swimming pools and playgrounds than art museums and concert halls owning to the three following reasons.

To begin with, the recreational facilities are essential for our daily life. People do not go to the art museums and concert halls every day, but they will do exercise every day. According to the study by the physical scientists, ten-minute daily physical activities help us improve the Immune systems, promote the blood circulation and enhance the metabolism. As a result, to built recreational facilities is more valuable than the art museums and concert halls.

Furthermore, art museum and concert halls are usually for upper class, however, swimming pools and playgrounds are for everyone. I want to take a shoot on my own experience. When I was young, my family did not have that much money to spend on art museum ore concert halls, so I never went to any art museum or concert before. On the other hand, I did go out and play with friends after dinner every day on the playground near my home. As you can see, the recreational facilities are more meaningful in everyone’s daily life.

Moreover, art museum and concert halls have boundedness. For example, not everybody is interested in art and music; people may be more attractive on science, physical activities or even shopping. Nonetheless, everyone needs physical activities, especially for older people and little kids. Thus, art museum and concert halls are less necessary than the recreational facilities.

Taking into account all these factors, we can readily draw the conclusion that it is more significant for the government to spend money on recreational facilities such as swimming pools and playground other than art museums and concert halls. The recreational facilities make everybody’s daily life more colorful and more valuable.

謝謝大家了~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-16 13:43:51 |显示全部楼层
已修改好,修改意见见附件,呵呵,相互交流

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-16 14:40:50 |显示全部楼层
改好了,修改见附件,相互交流。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-3-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-17 07:52:55 |显示全部楼层
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Observing and studying animals’ behavior are useful for knowing more about humans.

Nowadays observing and studying animals’ behavior plays a vital role in biochemistry sciences researches. Is this special method really useful for people to learn more about humans? I do not think so. Comparing with humans, animals have unique ways of living style, distinct body structure and also their own living environment. Therefore, I have the opposite opinion about the idea that observing and studying animals’ behavior are useful for knowing more about humans.

To begin with, all kinds of animals and human have their unique ways of living style. For example, you will see ants moving their house when it is about to rain; also, cock usually get up early and crow in the early morning. However, for human, people never do that in our life. You cannot relate any human activities from those observations. As a result, observing and studying animals’ behavior are not as useful as what people normally think.

Furthermore, animals have their own particular body structures; especially some of them may have a huge difference with humans. Some animals do not have somebody structures that human have, such as fish do not have lungs, ants do not have bones and bats do not have eyes. Others may have something that human do not have, like Owls have eyes which can see everything at night; birds have wings that could help them flying in the sky. All those turns out that animals and humans have a big difference so that it is not useful for us to observing and studying animals’ behavior in order to learn more about humans.

Moreover, the living environment of animals and humans makes the behavior of both of them various. For instance, penguins live in Arctic, so they never eat vegetables. Apparently, vegetable is not necessary for them to keep healthy, but for humans the function of vegetables is irreplaceable in our daily diet. In other words, the living environment of the difference between animals and human determines that observing and studying the behavior of animals is not a good way to know more about humans.

Taking into account all these factors above, we can draw the conclusion that observing and studying animals’ behavior is not useful for us to know more about human beings. I think the best way to learn about human is based on observing human itself.

謝謝大家了~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-12-17 12:21:20 |显示全部楼层
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Observing and studying animals’ behavior are useful for knowing more about humans.

Nowadays observing and studying animals’ behavior ...
yaoxiang1015 发表于 2010-12-17 07:52

OK 改好~ 需要继续练习哦。
We created our own thorns, and never stopped to count the cost.

使用道具 举报

RE: yaoxiang1015的作文帖 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
yaoxiang1015的作文帖