寄托天下 寄托天下
查看: 3295|回复: 1

[院校资料] NYU Abu Dhabi Info Session in Hong Kong Jan 2012 (scholarship opportunity) [复制链接]

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-11-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-9 11:15:34 |显示全部楼层
For those of you who are coming to take the SAT in Hong Kong on January 28, come to attend our info session and learn more about NYU Abu Dhabi!3 J* M1 s/ k1 a! ]' a) v
New York University has designed a visionary new model of higher education at the crossroads of the world – NYU Abu Dhabi –combining the best of a research university education with the advantages of a liberal arts, sciences and engineering curriculum.
- o/ S$ v1 S( I8 }+ V; [- \* O: ~5 L6 m" l7 k
$ M8 I9 d% \* w  s4 u) K# @- `  W2 OAt NYU Abu Dhabi you will have the opportunity to become more than a scholar, more than a pioneer – you will become a confident global leader. More information can be found at: www.nyuad.nyu.edu 1 N1 }$ Q2 V% L% v# ^$ m+ F0 d( G5 k* r1 }* b
7 {6 F! g) K: \- G
We
would like to invite you to attend our information session in Hong Kong to learn more about the admissions, application process and financial support at NYU Abu Dhabi. We also encourage parents to join us at the event and find out what this opportunity could mean for their students.$ \- V, a# }4 [5 L4 ^
NYU Abu Dhabi Information Session v- h9 y1 h. h- h2 M  w; S
Date: January 28, 2012 (Saturday)": ]% J6 g! I$ v0 v# z
Time: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm2 o* O: x  i( K' |1 @  c
Venue: To be confirmed, Hong Kong
: J  X* ^' V. n3 g8 z
+ i, u( y2 Y5 t% M3 }

" z) f/ Z/ S/ A! H8 _$ A( K: vTo reserve a place, please email nyuad@iiehongkong.org with your name and the name of the high school that you currently attend We will send you the details of the venue shortly after confirming your reservation. We look forward to meeting you in Hong Kong!
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-1-9 15:26:08 |显示全部楼层
这个真的应该顶,能去的强烈推荐去。
人在中东。

使用道具 举报

RE: NYU Abu Dhabi Info Session in Hong Kong Jan 2012 (scholarship opportunity) [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
NYU Abu Dhabi Info Session in Hong Kong Jan 2012 (scholarship opportunity)
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1326357-1-1.html
复制链接
发送
报offer 祈福 爆照
回顶部