[作文] 独立写作一篇,请大家帮忙看看~~ [复制链接]

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2015-7-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2015-9-30 12:04:47 |显示全部楼层
一直是自己写作自己改,觉得无法突破瓶颈T-T。所以贴出篇作文,请大家一起帮忙看看,看看自己到底应该继续往哪个方向下功夫~如果有希望1:1互相批改作文的同学,也可以互相交流哈~~

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Rather than help their children do school work, parents should encourage their children to do work independently.

Nowadays, homework has become one of the most main tasks which children are engaged in everyday in China. How to lead children to finish the heavy works is also a considerable puzzle for parents. Some people declare that it is wise for parents to help kids to deal with the works, while others stress that homework would not be meaningful if students cannot cope with them independently.
Admittedly, homework is one of the most significant approaches to review knowledge and to test the effect of study. Consequently, with parents' excessive assistance, the goal of teacher to assign homework is hardly reached. To be more specific, the answer in the homework no longer reflects the true performance of students, as it is the intellectual work of the parents, instead that of students themselves. It may even contribute to an adversary circle that the homework actually finished by the parents will enable the teachers to misunderstand that students have mastered and absorbed the knowledge well, and to keep educating students in more difficult content and further asked them to finish more challengeable homework, which students have to ask for their parents’ help again. Meanwhile, students are supposed to increasingly rely on their parents as long as they find some questions little difficult. No longer do they have to try their best to think and analyze the confusions they confront every time, since they have got used to plead with adults to resolve them. As a result, it is hard to develop the kids’ ability to think and solve problems independently.
Nevertheless, it is not equal to say that there should not be any participation of parents. As we know, an appropriate guide form the adult would have a positive effect on the performance of children. Take my own experience as an example. We were required to write an article every week in the primary school to describe any fascinating events. Unfortunately, it was not easy to discover interesting affairs every week. At that time, mother would encourage me to try to recall some special things, and she even gave me advice, like the picnics in the park or a peculiar stranger we met in the street. It extremely helped me to dig many interesting resources and even arouse my curiosity in writing.
From what has been discussed above, it is apparent that neither helping students totally nor leaving kids to consider every problem absolutely by themselves is feasible. Give students some suggestion to enlighten their mind in the specific homework is seemingly more reasonable.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 独立写作一篇,请大家帮忙看看~~ [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子