声望
寄托币
注册时间
2015-10-2
精华
帖子
发表于 2015-10-9 14:24:27 |显示全部楼层
开始默默地写作文啦~~~还有二十天就考试咯~~加油!

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Some prefer buy new technological devices; others having them when they are well-adopted. which do you prefer?

People can get excited when buying the new technological devices because the new technological devices give them the newest feeling they have never met. However, they will meet some problems because there may exist some bugs in the technology and they just test them out. While, when people but the devices when they are well-adopted, surely, they will be beneficial by the devices because they are well-developed. But they also lose some excitement because they maybe hear from their friend or saw the devices hundred times in life.

When it comes to me, I prefer to buy the devices when it is well-adopted. If I like the new technology, my interest and excitement will not fade when time passes by. I will still be excited at the day I bought the device. However, I'm a girl who know very less about the technology. The most important thing I like is the convenience that the new technology brings to my life. I will be quite frustrated if the new technology is not stable, or it collapse. I can't figure out where is wrong with it and it will bring some trouble in my life. For the convenience concern, I will prefer to buy a well-adopted device instead of a new technology device.

For people who is excited about challenge and solve problems, I think it will be perfect for them to buy a new technology device. While, for the people who is considering convenience and lack the knowledge of technology, I recommend to buy a well-adopted device to make life easier.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 树之画像作文贴 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子