[作文] 独立写作求批改~还有老师在吗~ [复制链接]

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2014-3-2
精华
帖子
发表于 2015-11-21 21:56:56 |显示全部楼层
If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying

Since the competitions in all walks of life are getting more and more intense while there are more opportunities for people looking for jobs at the same time with the development of the whole society. It is true that the next job will probably be better which is pretty tempting. However, from my perspective, taking the secure job right away is a better choice.

First and foremost, a secure job ensures stable incoming, which is the basic support for one's daily life. It is common knowledge that enough money is the base of one's need from a breakfast in the morning to a house one needs to live in. Take my friend Mary as an example. She got three offers after the interviews for HR, including one small companies incorporated recently and one well-known corporation. The result from another famous enterprise hadn't come to her yet but she had to make a choice between keep waiting and taking the job. When she asked me for advice I made two comparisons that the job in the well-known corporation is obviously securer and since she has no incoming it's better for her to take the secure job. She did as I told and in fact there was no result from the other corporation in the end. So a secure job brings safety financially, which waiting will never bring about.

Moreover, opportunities are precious. A secure job won't wait for too long, which means one has to catch the opportunity. I have the same experience of waiting for opportunities of a job. When the first law firm came to me, I turned them down because I thought the job they offered me was not good enough in salary and holidays. However, in the next few weeks waiting for other offers I found out that the first law firm was the best while it was too late for me to regret. The true story tells me a secure job is worth taking right away than waiting for a more satisfying one, which is probably not going to happen anyway.

Another thing about a secure job is that it's good for one's mental health. A secure job prevents one from worrying about the job itself, which relives a lot of pressure. I can clearly feel the difference between a stem firm and an unstable one during my internship for the co-workers are so different. Those who work for the stable firm are more passionate and focusing while those who in the other firm are more disquiet as some of them are always waiting for or looking for another job. Hence, get the secure job and go does good for one's mental health as there's less pressure for waiting and more confidence for working.

All in all, I’m in favor of taking the secure job right away instead of waiting for a more satisfying one.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2014-10-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2016-3-9 11:12:36 |显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报

RE: 独立写作求批改~还有老师在吗~ [修改]