寄托币
注册时间
2014-9-17
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-2-20 18:42:13 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
历年试题  2015-12-20CN 独立写作Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? To improve health, which of the following aspect in life would you like to make a change: 1. Kinds of food to eat 2. The amount of exercise 3. The amount of stress

In terms of improving health, some people are willing to change the diet while others prefer to reduce their stress. However, I believe that having well-scheduled, adequate exercises is the best way for a person's health for the reason that it not only make one's mental health better like reducing pressure, but also perfect one's physical health like replacing the food you eat. What's more, it's almost free.

Exercising has the ability to promote one's health quality. By that I mean in a physical way. Exercise build one's muscle as well as shape one's body and even lower a person's chance to get sick. Take me as an example, in my first two years in college, I was a couch potato. Like many math major students, I spent 99 percent of my no-class-time in dorm. We slept, studied, played and even ordered food here so that we can eat without stepping out of our dorm room. At that time, I had serious physical health problem. Getting sick frequently, almost once a month, and always waking up with acute sore back and sore neck. The pain pushes me making the changes. Along with the changing diet, I started to exercise 20 minutes a day. To be honest, the healthy food did help, in a certain ways. But in my prospective, having the habit of excercise is more like a life-changing move. I started to control my body shape as well as my weight. Surprisingly, I realize the fruency of getting caught by cold is far less than before. Now I can feel the strenth of my body and being health makes me energetic.

Likewise, excersice can improve mental health status. When someone lacks of exercise, he will feel tired after a little period of time as well as fell boring about everything he has to do. Lacking of exercise is like a chronic disease, it weaks one's mind just like it weaks one's body. Conversely, doing body workout not only makes one energetic, but also provide the willing power to defeat anything-i.e., disease, work stress and etc. That's something changing diet and reducing stress can't change.

What's more, compared to other choices, exercise is almost most free, at least for college students like me. As undergraduates like me, this is a very important and practical point. We've got free swimming pools in summer, field that I can do running exercise and basketball court to play all year. As long as we got the willing to exercise, we can do it for almost no cost. However, from what I heard, organic food often costs you twice.

In short, for the reason that exercise can freely improve both mental and physical health, I believe that exercise is the best way to promote one's health condition.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2014-10-21
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2016-3-9 11:18:16 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报

RE: 作文求批改,互相进步 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
作文求批改,互相进步
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1947363-1-1.html
复制链接
发送
关闭

站长推荐

寄托24周年庆,发祝福送寄托币!
寄托24岁生日,邀请寄托的小伙伴在本命年周年庆发出你对寄托的祝福, 可以是简单的一句“生日快乐”, 送出祝福小伙伴将会有寄托币奖励!

查看 »

报offer 祈福 爆照
回顶部