注册时间
2014-7-20
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-7-13 08:06:52 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
第一次写, 希望有人能帮忙批改一下
Some people believe that it is easier to be successful when they stick to their own opinions, however, others hold the contrary opinion. As far as I am concerned, people should learn new trends and thoughts, especially the old, so as to make them more delightful and catch up with the development of the society.
First of all, people can gain a lot of fun through learning the different objects. The old man is not like the young people, they are not obliged to go to the school or to work. Therefore, they have plenty of time that does not have anything to do. Take my grandparents as example, they spend most of their time in the living room to watch the TV programs, but it is quite obvious that most of the shows are not suitable for them since they could not understand why it is humorous or some specific meanings of the new words. However, if they learn to surf the Internet, then the problem can be solved easily. Because they can search whatever they want, even the films decades ago. If they can learn typing or sending voice messages, they can also talk with their childhood friends so that they will not complain about loneliness to their kids.
Furthermore, it is really helpful to learn about the latest thoughts, one of the most important reasons is that it can reduce the generation gap between their children, as a result, they can communicate more easily. For instance, young man like to follow the stars, such as popular singers, handsome movie stars, even the sexy and beautiful bloggers on the Internet. None of these is familiar with the older people, if they know a little bit about these, they will surprisingly find that young man is likely to hold talks with them and share some interesting stories with them. Maybe, there will be some physical changes of their bodies and they will be happier.
It is admittedly that the abilities of absorbing new knowledge for the older people are not as good as they were renewed. My parents could not get command of basic skills of their cellphones. It is now time for us to help them, I picked some sample devices, like ipad, they soon know how to play games on that, especially that Angry Bird, they even play better me.
To sum up, it is necessary for the older people to find out more about that new trends and at least know how to operate one of the lately electronic devices. Not only this will make their lives more colorful, but also will promote their mental health.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2016-7-5
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2016-7-14 10:10:50 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报