注册时间
2016-7-5
精华
帖子

2016 US-applicant

发表于 2016-9-22 11:58:45 |显示全部楼层
Part 1问题
Examiner: Do you enjoy buying clothes?
Pedro: I used to … yes … like most young people I was a bit of a slave to fashion and I’d always have to buy that must-have shirt or pair of shoes … I’m not so bothered now though … I wouldn’t feel comfortable wearing something old fashioned but I’m not as bothered as I used to be about what I wear …

Examiner: What kind of clothes do you like to wear?
Marco: I prefer casual clothes actually … I hate getting dressed up for special occasions … personally I think it’s possible to look good in a pair of jeans … but that’s my opinion … I don’t think my wife would call me a fashion icon that’s for sure …

Examiner: Are there many clothes shops where you live?
Sylvia: Yes … there are lots in my town … apart from the big chain stores we’ve got a couple of really nice shops that sell vintage clothes … old clothes but in a classic style that never really go out of fashion … I love going there …

Part 2 问题
Describe someone you know who dresses well. You should say
        •        who they are
        •        how you know them
        •        what kind of clothes they wear
and say why you like the way they dress.

Tomoko:  I’d like to talk about one of my teachers … Miss Evans … she teaches us English in the school I go to … we always look forward to seeing what she’s going to wear when our lessons start … she’s always very well dressed and takes a lot of pride in her appearance … it’s not that she dresses in very smart clothes … she doesn’t come to school dressed to kill or anything like that … but what she wears really suits her … and she has a great sense of style as well … we often ask her where she gets some of her clothes and most of the time they’re just off the peg … and she says she’s not interested in designer labels or anything like that … she doesn’t seem too concerned about keeping up with the latest fashion … she just wears clothes that are timeless … yes … Miss Evans is the person I think looks great in the clothes she wears …

Part 3 问题
Examiner: What factors do you think affect the clothes we choose to wear?
Maki: It depends … where we are or where we’re going is a big factor … if you are going out to a club or party you’re going to dress for the occasion … and then there are those who think it’s important to look like they’re on trend … they’ll want to wear the latest fashions … there are lots of factors really …

Examiner: What kind of things determine what is in fashion and what we should be wearing?
Martin: I suppose the big fashion houses and fashion shows must have an effect but the clothes you see on the catwalk don’t always reflect what normal people wear … so I suppose it will be things like what singers are wearing in videos or models are wearing in magazines … that kind of thing …

Examiner: Is it possible to look good without spending lots of money on clothes?
Corinna: I’m sure it is … yes … I suppose it’s about having an eye for what looks good … knowing how to mix and match different items of clothing that go well together … I think you can pick up great bargains in charity shops … sometimes for youngsters even hand-me-downs can look good …

加分表达
        •        to be on trend: 紧追潮流
        •        casual clothes: 休闲的衣服
        •        classic style: 简单传统的经典造型
        •        designer label: 设计师品牌
        •        dressed to kill: 惊艳的衣服
        •        to dress for the occasion: 适合特定场合的服装
        •        fashionable: 很时尚
        •        fashion house: 销售紧追潮流服饰的品牌
        •        fashion icon: 时尚标杆
        •        fashion show: 时尚走秀
        •        to get dressed up: 精心打扮
        •        to go out of fashion: 过时的
        •        hand-me-downs: 家中长子等穿过留给年纪较小的孩子的衣服
        •        to have an eye for (fashion): 审美很好
        •        to have a sense of style: 时尚品味很好
        •        the height of fashion: 非常时髦
        •        to keep up with the latest fashion: 紧追潮流
        •        to look good in: 衣服很合适
        •        to mix and match: 混搭
        •        must-have: 非常潮流值得拥有的衣服
        •        off the peg: 成衣
        •        old fashioned: 过时的
        •        on the catwalk: T台
        •        a slave to fashion: 迫切需要追随潮流的人
        •        smart clothes: 正式场合穿的衣服
        •        to suit someone: 适合某人
        •        to take pride in one’s appearance: 十分注重外表
        •        timeless: 永远不过时的衣服
        •        vintage clothes: 复古的衣服
        •        well-dressed: 穿着迷人

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2016-7-5
精华
帖子

2016 US-applicant

发表于 2016-9-22 11:59:08 |显示全部楼层

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2016-7-5
精华
帖子

2016 US-applicant

发表于 2016-9-26 15:31:14 |显示全部楼层

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2016-7-5
精华
帖子

2016 US-applicant

发表于 2016-9-30 13:32:38 |显示全部楼层
自顶一贴

使用道具 举报

RE: 雅思话题 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
雅思话题
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-2040054-1-1.html
复制链接
发送
关闭

站长推荐

寄托24周年庆,发祝福送寄托币!
寄托24岁生日,邀请寄托的小伙伴在本命年周年庆发出你对寄托的祝福, 可以是简单的一句“生日快乐”, 送出祝福小伙伴将会有寄托币奖励!

查看 »

报offer 祈福 爆照
回顶部