精华
帖子

建筑offer勋章 美国offer勋章

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-2-24 15:08:37 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
2.10日在泰国曼谷考的雅思,昨天收到邮件说

Notification of Investigation of IELTS Test Result

We refer to your IELTS test of February 10, 2018.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, your test scores for February 10, 2018 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'

Should you wish to offer any information that may support your test performance on February 10, 2018, please send a scanned handwritten statement to examinations@britishcouncil.or.th within 14 days of the date of this letter. A template has been provided with this letter for you to use. Your statement must be written in English in your own handwriting and signed by you.

Any correspondence received after 14 days will not be considered.

请问各位这是什么原因,因为急着申请18fall,所以应该怎么处理才能早日收到成绩?谢谢大家!

回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 泰国考雅思被BC通知Investigation怎么办? [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子