本帖最后由 kMarbury 于 2018-5-3 12:30 编辑

昨天面试的,因为工作忙,所以申请晚,但是本人绝对有信心获得offer。
笔试是中国股市涨跌原因。这个太easy了,早已准备好,复制粘贴,检查语法,搞定。
面试
自我介绍
为啥申请我们学校
最喜欢的课程
你是否要辞职

问的问题早已准备。笔试和面试都没有超出我的准备范围。但是很纳闷面试才问了这几个问题。这肯定不是我回答的结巴。我全程无任何停顿。自我介绍,我说我大四的时候出了一本投资书。结果2个pro居然没问我销量,为何写书等等。神奇。我还说帮两个董事理财,获得投资收益。俩pro竟然也不问我具体怎么投资,投资方法。更神奇。作为一个有工作经验的人,pro们竟然不问我工作内容学到什么了。好吧。估计换成别人就觉得自己凉了。我不这么认为,写作和面试我都回答的堪称完美。人事尽了,除非名额满了,我不信我拿不到录取。

面试的时候,有的同学说不要提前登陆skype,免得登陆后立马被呼叫。我觉得这样不对哦
你应该很早登陆,测试视频等等,当然,你一定要选择“隐身”,隐身,隐身!!!等到时机好了,你再上线呗
还有,准备面试的时候,我特意要求带耳麦。而且我把准备的tips都贴到了摄像头附近!摄像头附近!摄像头附近! 如果你把纸条放在桌面,来回找,你觉得pro们看不出来你是在阅读么?呵呵

附上几个限时写作的问题回答,这都是我写的,你们可以借鉴,也可以爱抄就抄,抄得被学校发现了可不怪我哦。以下回答不包括中国股市这个题,毕竟我还没拿到录取

what do you expect to learn from this program

I carefully read through the brochure of this program and found the dean and the head all value the cross-discipline research and this program is aimed at providing students with this kind of research, which I am really looking forward to studying. Through my working experience, I feel an excellent investor should master knowledge and thinking models of various disciplines such as economics, accounting, management and marketing. It is because that investors should research companies form different aspects. If I master knowledge and mind-sets of various disciplines, I could solve the problem with ease and quickness.

Apart from cross-discipline research, I also expect to study various subjects themselves in depth, to gain a solid foundation in finance. What I am pressed for is the appreciation of the financial market, the various financial instruments, and the appropriate investment strategy concluded advantageous to my practical assets allocation. These are all I expect to learn in this program.

Besides, I expect to do sufficient reading and learn case studies on up-to-date topics, so that after graduation, I will be prepared to apply cutting-edge theories in finance to my investment decision-making.

What do you think about the impact of the interest rate hike in the US in short run and in long run?

In short run, the US dollar would appreciate. The bulk commodity prices based on US dollar would decrease, a lot of money would immediately come back to US market, and the values of emerging market currencies tend to depreciate.
On the other hand, interest rate hike helps lower financial leverage because the hike will likely cause a ripple effect on the borrowing costs for consumers and businesses that want to access credit based on the U.S. dollar. The stock market and bond market would be affect by the money liquidity. The stock market faces pressure while the bond market is likely to receive a lot of money.
In the long run, investment would be constrained, and the employment rate is expected to slightly decrease. But because the interest hike occurs well before inflation rate goes up, the inflation rate would be confined to an acceptable range in the future. Meanwhile, the rate hike would change asset prices and deflate asset bubbles. Therefore, the economy will be stable and firm. Finally, the Fed would gain enough confidence to face next recession.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2019-5-26
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2019-5-26 22:39:13 |只看该作者
楼主之前写的一些作文能分享了吗

使用道具 举报