寄托币
注册时间
2019-8-11
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-8-11 22:44:12 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
I like rock and roll since I was in middle school. Ten years passed by, it still can bring me a lot of joy. It was an afternoon when I listened to radio, and it was broadcasting a song of PJ Harvey, a famous female rocker in Britain. I was totally attracted by her charming voice and became interested in rock, which I had not known before. Gradually, I got familiar with more and more various genres of rock music, such as post rock, grunge rock, post punk and metal. Rock music sounds a kind of noisy(some genres can be very noisy and unbearable if you don’t like ), songs of some famous rock bands can be also melodious and moving, which express the true feelings of everyone.In my point of view, rock music can be compared to salt in food, because I am able to live without it, but life without rock music is boring and difficult. I like listening to my favorite songs after a full day. Sometimes I also enjoy music when I wait for buses or just walk on the road, and it’s  a very comfortable thing to do. To be frank, I like post rock most, which is of flexibility in melody and full of surprises for listeners, and when I listen to the songs of my favorite post rock band Mono, I feel peaceful inside.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: favorite music [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子