帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-5-5 23:30:28 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Name
Address
DATE

Dear USCIS officer,

I am writing this letter to apply for a change of status from F-2 dependent status to F-1 student status.

I came to U.S. to live with my husband xxxx who is studying at xxx University for a PHD in chemistry. The one year life in America lets me realize completely that the graduate programs of many American universities are better than those of most Chinese universities, especially in the field of international certificated accountants who are still very scarce in China today. Recently, I was admitted as a full time student to XXXX University’s graduate program of Professional Accountancy.  I believe that it is worthwhile to pursue a master degree here, because, after I return to China with my husband, I could provide professional accountancy services to companies in china who are seeking the most urgent aid in international financial accounting.

XXX University offers me the research assistantship to cover my tuition expenses. With my husband’s willing to sponsor his saving which is more than $34,000 and his stipend $1650 per month, I have enough funds to support my study and life in the US.  Please see the attached document for details.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance that you may provide in my case. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at XXXXX.

Sincerely,

name

最好写一点回国计划
天空没有翅膀的痕迹,但我已经飞过
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2002-4-22
精华
帖子