Study Plan(收集) [复制链接]

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-4-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-5-21 09:30:16 |显示全部楼层
近来签证时不断有VO问及Study Plan,我收集了一些类似的,仅供大家参考. :)

美国签证, 这是沈阳领事馆网页上个人简历中对学习计划的要求!
学习计划 :
简洁并详细地描述有关计划学习的领域,包括研究方法,和研究的应用范围。
说明主管教授的名字和他/她的专业领域
说明即将进行此项研究的学院名称和系部名称

http://www.yuanFr.com 编辑:yuanFr 发布时间:2005-9-7
[加入ViVi收藏夹] [收藏到365Key]

在申请留学及签证的过程中,经常会被要求写学习计划书(study plan),本文作者长期从事留学文书写作,因此结合自己的工作经验,介绍一下学习计划书的写作。

一般来说学习计划书可以按照提交目的分成两类,给大使馆申请签证用的,或是给学校申请录取用的。用来申请学校的学习计划从本质上讲和个人陈述是同一类型的文书,关于学校申请类的学习计划书可以参考个人陈述方面的文章,本文主要介绍提交大使馆签证用的学习计划书。

欧美国家,特别是移民国家,如法国,澳大利亚,新西兰,加拿大等国针对留学生签证的时候往往要求提供学习计划书,通过学习计划书使签证官了解您的背景,选择留学专业的动机条件,选择该国留学的理由,和清晰的未来留学时间安排,职业目标和回国理由,配合审核您的其它材料决定是否给您发放留学签证,因此学习计划书是一份很关键的文件。

总的来说,学习计划书需要包括以下几方面内容。
1、 简单说明自己的学习经历,专业背景及工作经历;
2、 说明自己进一步求学的动机及为什么选择该国、该大学与该专业;
3、 详细的留学时间安排;
4、介绍留学所需资金及来源;
5、 对未来职业目标的阐述,留学后回国的理由。

学习计划书的行文风格和文章结构与个人陈述有很大不同,不需要太多个性化和感性的描述,而应该是结构清晰简单,逻辑严密,阐述的事实明确,相关论据有力可信,学成回国的理由要非常充分,并且绝对不能和申请人的其他材料发生矛盾。

由于使馆的工作人员每天要处理大量的文件,因此学习计划书切不可写的太长,一般不应超过800字,并且说明一个问题最好只用一个段落,段落前加上标题,如 My Choice of University of Toronto in Canada ,My career objective 等,以便使馆的工作人员对您一段内容的中心思想一目了然。您的阐述应该非常清晰易读,不能希望让使馆的工作人员从您的文字中“挖掘”您“潜在”内容。

学习计划书的重点部分是未来的职业计划和留学后回国的理由,通过这一部分来告诉大使馆您到该国留学后,确实能够对您的职业发展有良好的帮助,并且有可信有力的理由学成归国。虽然要求学习计划书的国家往往是移民国家,但是由于您申请签证的理由是留学,因此通过学习计划书一定要消除您任何移民倾向。回国理由要结合您个人的背景经历和家庭情况给出很合理的解释,如一位拥有多年商业经历的经理获得去新西兰读商业管理硕士课程的机会,那么阐明他的职业目标是回到中国成为一名跨国公司的高级经理人,而他在中国多年积累的客户资源和社交圈是一笔非常宝贵的财富,这就是非常强硬并合理的一条回国理由。特别需要注意的是,学习计划书中关于回国理由等涉及事实论据的地方,不能任意编造。

最后需要强调的是,由于学习计划书在表达上要求非常有条理,逻辑严密,简洁有力,这是大多数中国申请人所难以达到的,由于语法错误和逻辑关系的失误往往会导致理解的偏差。因此请专门的机构由外籍专家进行语言上的修改是避免上述弊端的好办法。

注:应网友要求,特附一篇英文版的学习计划书

:) 学习计划书样文
Introduction of my background :
My training was in the area of Chinese Education in XXX University for Nationalities. The education I received there trained my basic abilities of learning and made me capable of independent working. Because of my interest,and curiosity in the new field of Marketing,I participated in the business directly related with market after my graduation from university.
My first job was Manager Assistant in XXX Supermarket. I learned a lot of experience from manager and co-workers, which added to my talent and efforts made me very successful in daily work. For example, I made our supermarket the "Supermarket without fake commodities" and instituted rigid regulations for supplier selection. Moreover, I bought large amount of goods with cash and quickly sold them at low price, which accelerated the turnover of money and increased our bargain power to suppliers. In 1996, I was promoted to be the Operation Executive. I audaciously built up three chain supermarkets in Shenzhen and established strong competitive advantages among our industry.
In 1998,I joined the Shenzhen XXX Electronic Co.Ltd.-whose main business is the sales of single chip and relevant software. I suggested the company enter the market of single chip's emluator which contained more technology and had more profit vacuum. I also enhanced the technology development and after-sales service; held technology lectures focused on potential clients and published technical introductory articles. Within only 2 years our emluator business became a well-known brand in our industry and became our company's core business and main resource of profit.

Why choose to study in××and Throughout my past experience, however, I realized that I need more than my talent and successful records to achieve my higher goals, especially as China joined the WTO and plays an active role in the global economy. An advanced education in marketing in a western country is necessary for me to have an international perspective of marketing and gain valuable knowledge of marketing theories and practices. The advanced Education system in ××can provide high quality graduated program for me , the reasonable tuition and high standard living condition also attracted me deeply . The University of××is one of eight University which authorized by the government of China , all these are reasons for me to determine to go to××, a country which has the highly developed business system and first-class education quality, for my further education.
Study plan :
I plan to study for the Mater Degree of Marketing in the University of xxx which last for two years. Because I believe my condition and qualification are suitable for the courses requirements. Matriculated in The University of XXX smoothly has proved the university also believes in my ability of completing my study without difficulties. Moreover, all of my accomplishments in the field of marketing within 10 year would be my good preparation for my further study. I am very confident that my experience would help me succeed in my post-graduate study. To study marketing needs solid English foundation. Although I have been keeping learning English these years and already have a very good English foundation, I still reckon that my English will be improved if I pay much attention to learn it in an English speaking country. Therefore, I prepare to complete half a year's English courses before my study of master courses and take IELTS in New Zealand as well.
When I received my master degree, I will get systematic Marketing knowledge and understanding of the running of business in New Zealand, a developed Western country .
My 10 year's saving which is *****RMB in *******Bank, my real estate which worth ****RMB (estimated my ******Bank) and my stock which worth ******* RMB (calculated in present market price) in stock market would be my firm foundation of studying in New Zealand. The study fee in ***university is ****** and the living cost is *****. Therefore, my financial status is sufficient to afford my study and living cost in New Zealand.
Career objective
As soon as I finish my master degree in Marketing, I'd like to return back to China directly. First, it simply because I love my motherland very much and I believe my further education in New Zealand could help me to make greater contributions to the people and economy that I have a passion for.
The second reason is I feel lucky that I live in an era when China is undergoing rapid economic and political reforms. I witnessed with my own eyes its transition from a society of monotony and low productivity to one that is much more open, prosperous, and full of momentum for growth. As a result this transition has created plenty of opportunities in Chinese economy.
Since I have always dreamed of being a successful international marketer in China, I would like to utilize the knowledge that I will acquire in New Zealand and abundant experience accumulated in China's domestic market to extend my own career as an international marketer who concerns the marketing in global scale.
More than ten year's domestic experience is extremely valuable for a successful marketer. However, in New Zealand-a country which has a totally different language and culture, there is few advantage for me, so coming back to China after learning is my best choice.
Finally, nearly all of my public relationship is based in China. During my ten year's work, I have already accumulated plenty of clients and relationship; those are very important foundation not only for my career but also for my daily life. I would never give them up. Furthermore my former company-Shenzhen XXX Electronic Co., Ltd. agreed with my decision of studying in New Zealand and they will keep my position and welfare while I am in New Zealand and look forward to my return. I would never like to miss this opportunity

:)  study plan

I knew the information about ST.ANDREW'S CAMBRIDGE in Beijing International Education Fair. The flexible and variable course arrangement, vivid and vigorous class teaching, the teacher team with excellent performance and the 100% high proportion of
students entering universities of a higher grade attracted me, I thought it is a college fit for me. Consulted with my parents, I decided to apply for study to this college. At present, I have received the documents, including the enrollment letter and
expenses table etc. from this college.

My study plan in England is as follows: I prepare to study in England for six years, from September 2000 to August 2006.First, I will study English course in SELECT ENGLISH of ST.ANDREW CAMBRIDGE with the period from September 2000 to August 2001.
Because I have the basis of studying English in China for four years, after the study in England for one year, I believe I will master English language proficiently to meet my own requirements of studying and living in England. The expenses of one year
are about £14000.
Then I will study A-level course for two years with the period from September 2001 to August 2003. The course is full-time with 20 class hours each week. I plan to study business programme, including accounting, business studies, economics, computer
science and single subject mathematics etc. Annual expenses of studying in England are about £15000.According to the educational system of England, three courses in all the courses will be selected as the check-up condition when applying for study in
the University, and I will make efforts to make my every course reach A level.If I can obtain good results in the study of A-level courses, I will select the university that is fit for me to continue my study according to my results.
I will continue to study the business programme. There are a large number of universities in England, I believe I can find an ideal university. I will get bachelorship after the study in the university for three years.After I get bachelorship
certificate, I prepare to come back to China for development. The speedily developed economy of China creates innumerable challenges and opportunities. But the opportunity especially favors the person with preparation. The six-year study in England
will give me the capital for accepting challenges, and make me own the condition of becoming an international business talent with high performance. What I will get is not only a business bachelorship, what's more important is that long-term business
education makes me learn modern enterprise management way and commercial running mode, which is beneficial for future enterprise management. Because mastering English proficiently and having personal experience to European cultural background, I will
deal with international contact with skill and ease by myself. After I obtain such superiority, I prepare to come back to China for helping my mother manage the family enterprise established by her, and enter into the high management level of the
enterprise. Opening China welcomes international talents very much. Studying in England will help me to realize the life's leap.(签名)18 June 2000

:)  Study plan 2

My name is **, I was born on Jan. 11, l982. From 1988 to l994 I studied at Beijing Guangmng Primary School, from 1994 to l997 at Beijing Guangming Midd1e School, and from l997 to now I'm at Beijing Minge Sun Yatsen High School.
As I know New Zealand is a beautiful and richly endowed country with fine environment, hospitable people and delightful weather. My deepest impression of New Zealand is her good study environment and advanced education system. I just graduated from high school, I am longing to pursue my further education, I think I can realize my wish in New Zealand.

If I could study in New Zealand, I am planning to major in Tourism Studies. China is a country with an ancient civilization and long history she is rich in natural and tourism resources. While tourism is an important industry in New Zealand, she has rich experiences in this area. So I an sure to obtain advanced tourism knowledge from New Zealand, and do my bit for ti1e development of tourism Industry in China.

After I accomplish my studies in New Zealand, I will return to work in China. The reasons for it are as follows: Firstly, I am Chinese, no matter where I go, I won't forget home my home is in China. Secondly, with the quickening of Chinese reforming and opening steps, ti1ere are more and more opportunities available for youth like me to put their talent to good use. In addition, I am the only son of my parents, it's my duty to come back to take care of them according to Chinese tradition. The above-mentioned all determines that I am sure to develop my own career in China as soon as I finish my studies in New Zealand.

Yours sincere1y **

Date July 6, 2000

:)  Study plan  

My name is ***, l am now a f1rst-year student of Beijing ** High School. Since my parents are very busy with their work, I spend my spare time with my classmates mostly. In the ta1ks with my c1assmates, we often speak of our study direction and development in the coming days and know that some of them have gone abroad to study. So I also began to dream that someday I would pursue my further study abroad. One day when I got on line to 1ook up geographical data, I found New Zealand. Because I am very fond of geography, I become interested in the geographical position of New Zealand, just this made me have more understandings about New Zealand. New Zealand is a beautiful and richly endowed country with friend1y people, good public order and advanced education system as a member of the British Commonwealth, which makes her a good place to study in. After consu1ting with my parents, they decide to finance me to study in New Zea1and.
My parents have only one daughter, I hope I could repay them and my motherland when I accomp1ish my studies in New Zealand and returm to China. I believe that at that time China must have ful1y developed, which will provide with much bigger space for me to put my talent to good use.

Yours sincere1y

Date June 24, 2000

用于签证申请的学习计划 -----嘉文博
:)  Study Plan

(Submitted for Visa Application)

The present study plan is based on much serious thinking that I have been carrying on recently and I believe only a well-considered study plan is likely to provide me with effective guidelines for my future studies in Canada and for my subsequent career development in China.

1. Why do you wish to come to Canada to study at the school and in the program for which you have been accepted?

Having developed the necessary theoretical buildup and research skills through my undergraduate program in life science, I consider myself qualified for a challenging graduate program at Canada’s University of x x x . I choose this school for a number of reasons. I believe that the best way to learn is to learn from the best and University of x x x is a world famous institution of a 200-year history, whose 6 professors and alumni have become Nobel laureates. Its unparalleled academic strength is evidenced by its large number of internationally renowned scholars and outstanding graduates, and the research achievements it has made. With its rich cultural diversity and pluralistic value orientations, it is uniquely hospital to international students from over 140 countries. I want to study life science there because the university is particularly strong in this program, with advanced facilities, abundant research funds, and outstanding researchers. The sheer bulk of research papers published in the world’s first-rate journals by life scientists there testifies to its leading role in the academic community in Canada and even in the world. My potential advisor Prof. x x x, a distinguished scientist in cellular and developmental biology, has been performing some very pioneering research, part of which closely corresponds to the research I have been doing. I have read his voluminous publications and wish to enter his laboratory. He will provide me with full financial support during my study and research there.

2. What is your overall educational goal?

During the future two years, under the guidance of Prof. x x x, I wish to complete my Master’s program successfully, obtaining my Master’s diploma / degree. Through this program, I expect to be instructed in advanced research techniques and methodologies in cellular and developmental biology, expose myself to the latest developments in the international academia, and develop my capacity for independent research. In this way, I will have a solid foundation for becoming a successful biological researcher who can undertake high-level research upon completing my program and returning to China.

3. Why you are not pursuing less expensive alternatives in China (what are those alternatives and have you investigated them?)

It is true that less expensive graduate education is also available in China. I have visited most of the leading institutions (like Chinese Academy of Sciences) and universities in Beijing, including my alma mater. Laboratories enjoy greater input of state research funds and better facilities in recent years. However, the level of research as a whole remains relatively low. The limited number of facilities has prevented graduate students from remarkably enhancing their hands-on abilities and realizing their research objectives. In China, the latest information of biological research in the international academia is more difficult to acquire while academic exchanges are insufficient. The greatest fault I find is that an advisor usually supervises about a dozen of graduate students, allowing for little advisor-student interactivity. Those adverse factors are deeply rooted in China’s educational system and are unlikely to be solved within a short time. Finally, all the accomplished biologists in China have invariably been trained in the west. I want follow their footsteps and I believe that Canadian graduate education is more expensive for good reasons.

4. What ties do you have to China that will lead you to return to China following your course of study?

With the increasing emphasis on biological research by the Chinese government, all the research achievements made by Chinese biological scientists are highly respected. Such a favorable environment on the government’s policy level guarantees that returnees from the west will be accorded the best conditions for their personal and professional development. Specifically, several ties will lead me to return to China following my course of study. First I can enter the Institute of Cell Biology of Beijing Normal University where I completed my undergraduate thesis to work as research. During the second half of my undergraduate program and over the past one year since my graduation, I have been working as research assistant in the project team Genetic Expression and its Effect on the Cell Cycle sponsored by the State Natural Science Foundation and the team director has also promised me a research position there. Beyond that, I can apply for job positions at many research institutes in Beijing and at so many multinational corporations based in China, which are engaged in biological-pharmaceutical research and development. The job opportunities are virtually limitless.

5. How will this Canadian diploma/degree increase your chances in the Chinese labor market?

China’s burgeoning development in biology is accompanied by a woeful lack of internationally trained talents. As biology is a rapidly developing discipline, information of the cutting-edge developments and the ability to operate the state-of-art research facilities are paramount for China to keep up with the international standards. Obtaining the Canadian diploma /degree means my acquiring stronger research abilities, greater English proficiency, broader international perspectives, those qualities for becoming a well-trained biological scientists that are less accessible to graduate students undertaking their programs in China. Chinese government attracts western educated graduate students by offering special preferential policies like generous research funds and excellent research conditions. Moreover, they are also readily employed by multinational companies based in China. They become the most sought-after people in the Chinese labor market by Chinese and international enterprises, research centers, and academic institutions. This is because it has long been proved that graduates with western educational backgrounds are almost always the most fruitful.

Study Plan for Visa Application

My study plan is to pursue a Ph.D. at the x x x University in Canada concentrating on the discipline of robotics. This is a natural progression for me, because I already possess a BA and an MA both related to control, computer science and robotics research. Further evidence of my consistent commitment to and expertise in my chosen field is my position as a Research Assistant for the xxx Mobile Robots (THMR) Laboratory. Now, after dedicating eight years towards fulfilling my objective of becoming a fully-fledged authority on robotics, I feel well prepared for a doctoral program on the topic. Xxx University offers me the best possible opportunities to acquire leading edge knowledge and later contribute to robotics advancements in China.

Why come to Canada to study in Robotics at x x x University?

I selected Xxx University because its research focus, facilities and professors are absolutely ideal to help me meet my precise goals. My choice was made after comparing and contrasting carefully several different engineering schools. While many universities conduct investigations into robotic theories, this institution’s Faculty of Engineering’s specialist trait is research into robots used in industry. Not only will I be acquiring practical knowledge in my specific field, I will also be gaining expertise that is in great demand by industrial sectors in China. Additionally, I am attracted to the fact that the Faculty of Engineering holds strong ties with industrial organizations including the C-CORE. The Faculty partners provide substantial funding, advanced facilities and suitable test environments for research into robots. Furthermore, the PhD supervisors are C-CORE Chairs in intelligent systems, which indicates that experts with extensive and pioneering knowledge will appropriately guide my research and use me for excellent projects. I also chose these professors because not only will I be expected to study my particular area, I additionally must acquire a broad education regarding the theory and application of many kinds of robots. Therefore, as I learn widely about ground robots, underground robots and group robots, I will be supervised capably on my area of infrastructure-free mobile robots.

Why not pursue less expensive alternatives in China?

Of course, to obtain a PhD in China was my first preference because it is my home. I therefore considered applying for the doctoral program at x x x University in China, especially as I have worked there and it is the leading university in China regarding this subject. However, while China is cheaper than Canada, the issue of cost did not determine my choice of university. Due to my knowledge and skills, the x x x University in Canada is offering me the necessary financial assistance to fully cover tuition and living expenses. Most important for me was the right research environment. Sadly, China is not the best option presently. I know from first hand experience that while x x x University has the broadest robots research in China, it mainly focuses on ground level single robots and I already have considerable knowledge of this area. Plus there is the key fact that most of the leading robot professionals in China were trained in the west. They left China because western countries still hold the finest technology and preeminent teaching. Like them, I wish to benefit from a North American education and put it to good use upon my return to China.

What is my overall educational objective?

My overall educational objective is to use the PhD as a vehicle to become a world-class specialist in robotics, especially underground robots. Exposure now to cutting edge technological breakthroughs and participation in advanced projects would prepare me for a brilliant long-term career in China. I will furthermore use my education to help China integrate itself with the global academic environment, because I will present papers at seminars and international conferences.

How will this Canadian degree increase my chances in the Chinese labor market?

My prospects in the Chinese labor market would be extraordinary after acquisition of a PhD in robotics. Robots are vital technological tools for Chinese industries and manufacturing, which must upgrade their automation features to keep pace with international standards. To give one example, China is investing billions in city subways, and underground robots inevitably will play an important role in their construction. Because China’s requirements for robot experts greatly exceeds the number of talented professionals, those in possession of the information on the latest international developments and skills applicable to handle projects at the most challenging level will be in great demand. Furthermore, aside from hands-on knowledge, what I would offer an employer was evidence that I had acquired new concepts, a fresh mindset, the ability to conduct senior level independent research and a broad international perspective. My competitors – PhD holders from Chinese universities - would be able to make less impressive claims in these areas. Additionally, the Chinese government encourages returnees with preferential policies, such as ample funds for research and favorable conditions for establishing businesses. I can state with confidence that the Canadian degree would open doors for me – to construction enterprises, research institutions and multinational companies. In China, they all would view me as a precious potential member of their personnel. A PhD holder from a western country is seen as having a positive impact to play in the development of a domestic organization, not just in their specific job but also their approach to work. PhD holding returnees are valued as being cooperative team workers, forward thinking and highly proactive when faced with challenges.

What ties do I have to China that will lead me to return to China following my course of study?

I hold plans regarding how I aim to use my degree in the long-term when I return to China, and have already secured backing from family and colleagues to facilitate their realization. Those plans include using my research findings to establish my own robotics high technology company, with the help of my father and a professor at x x x University. My father is an official with extensive connections, and he is in a position to provide his full support in R & D financing and market development. Through him, I can navigate my way through red tape and meet the people with the knowledge regarding potential business. With regard to the professor, he is my former advisor and my current employer, so we know each other well and have a proven fruitful relationship. He has a track record of completing many successful projects for Chinese enterprises, such as the x x x Construction Machinery Group and the x x x Group, and maintains close ties with them, so the likelihood is our reputation will bring good clients. Alternatively, I will return to x x x University after my degree in Canada, because my ties to this top university are strong. My advisor has said I would be welcome to return, and my target would be to set up a new robot research center at the university. This is entirely feasible due to my contacts. With my advisor’s support, the center would attract research funds from leading organizations.

In short, the PhD program at Canada’s x x x University serves all of my important short, medium and long-term goals. I will invest all my efforts in research, and then return to China for an exciting career.

[ 本帖最后由 星星草 于 2006-7-8 23:09 编辑 ]
已有 4 人评分声望 收起 理由
羊羊喜_Chiara + 2 赞一个!
cassyhengheng + 1
但愿清楚地糊涂 + 1 好东西啊,无奈我分不多。
小籁 + 2 感谢!赞!

总评分: 声望 + 6   查看全部投币

我会回来
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-4-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-5-21 09:30:50 |显示全部楼层
关于学习计划的信--嘉博文
Dear Visa Officer,

My name is x x x . I graduated from No. 1 Middle School of Changsha, Hunan Province in July 2002.

I had two alternatives to choose before high school graduation last: either to take part in the national collegiate examination in order to receive college education in China, or to select a school of a developed country for further schooling. My family had very careful discussion on selection of these two alternatives. At the end of thorough considerations, the whole family decided that I should go abroad for advanced education.

Owning a number of large and medium scale coal mines, my father is a famous private entrepreneur in Changsha. As his company keeps on growing and the business becomes more sophisticated, my father is now badly in need of good specialists of business management to help him manage and operate the business. My father decided to let me go abroad for advanced schooling so that I would be able to assist him in the family business using the advanced management knowledge I would learn abroad. Besides, I have consulted my high school teachers, who not only support my decision but also further suggest me to choose a good Canadian school.

I know it is more expensive to have such advanced education in abroad than in China. Financing is not a problem to my family. My parents have enough financial resources to pay for all the expenses necessary for the four-year educational program in Canada including the round tickets.

After careful studies of the alternative schools, I finally come to identify Sprott-Shaw Community College at Vancouver. I know that this college, founded in 1903, will have its century celebration in this June. Currently there are 2376 well-trained faculties and about 4000 students. It has altogether 20 branches all over BC Province. Another thing about this college that is interesting to me is that there are very few Chinese students, no more than 2 in each class on average. I have applied for the program on business management. To complete this program, I have the following plan: before starting the specialty program, I will complete the ESL courses. After admission I will have an English language test, and will be arranged to the proper class according to my English level. I will also have language test in every month in order to see the progress of the language proficiency. When I have reached the intermediate level, I will be able to start the specialty courses. Then I plan to choose the following subjects: business study and management, business and finance, marketing theories and marketing strategies, human resource management, etc. After spending two years at Sprott-Shaw Community College, I will select a proper university for advanced bachelor courses. For instance, I may select BCIT or AU of Canada.
Upon completion of the program in Canada, I will come back to China to help my father with the family business. While working in my father's company, I will start from the lowest level have good practice and use all that I will have learnt at Canada.
I am very confident in the future, although I understand that schooling abroad may be very difficult. It will require greater efforts to accomplish the program in abroad than in China. But I am prepared for that. In this January I participated in the TV college program for training in computer application, as I know that it is almost impossible to study the program without computer knowledge. I am now trying to gain more knowledge and experience on computer application, besides, I spend all my spare time on English study.

Canada is a peaceful and lovely country. Studying at Sprott-Shaw Community College will be very important to me, for it means another significant start of my life. Please trust me that after completing the program in Canada, I will be able to operate and manage the business of Hunan Xiangyuan Fuels & Investment Co., Ltd. much better than my father.

Yours faithfully,
x x x

Study Plan

Having received an offer of acceptance into Warwick University to study e-commerce management at the School of Engineering, I deem it appropriate to present this Study Plan under the hope that my prospective study will be conducted in a well-planned manner, and that this well-planner manner in return will ensure my academic success.

1.Why go to the UK to pursue education in the University of Warwick and in its e-business management program?

Most of Chinese undergraduates seem to realize that their undergraduate program alone does not suffice to ensure a successful career. That is why more than a million undergraduates would proceed onto education at the graduate level every year. For them, graduate education is available either in China or in foreign countries. As for me, even though I have received four-year systematic education in one of China’s leading universities, the knowledge I have acquired is still insufficient to make me a successful businessman. Nevertheless, such an education has laid a solid foundation for more advanced studies. The reason why I would like to seek more advanced education in the UK is simply that I want a change. I have experienced Chinese education and I would like to experience the British education, a totally different system of education. In this way, I educational background will be characterized by a perfect combination of Chinese and western education. I will develop a more balanced way of looking at things and making decisions.

This notion of mine has received full support from my father, who will sponsor my education in the UK. He also believes that going to the UK will broaden my vision, improve my ability to act independently, and to acquire international experiences. The advanced educational system in the UK and the excellent academic environment will allow me to get prepared for a challenging career and life in the future.

My fascination with the UK occurred at the same time as I started to learn English. Now, on the verge of completing my undergraduate program, I have been lucky enough to be admitted by the University of Warwick, which is among the top 10 universities in the UK. I choose Warwick Graduate School because it is one of the first in the UK, with a culture of excellence in research and teaching, a dynamic and international postgraduate community. It is a research-intensive institution that is committed to promoting the dynamic link between its teaching and research. The University has all the knowledge I wish to be exposed to and its beautiful campus, excellent academic climate and advanced facilities will all contribute to my successful completion of my program. The business management program at Warwick is internationally renowned and the e-commerce management is placed under the School of Engineering. This unique combination of technology and management is obviously geared to the practical needs and is what fascinates me most.

2. My overall educational objective

In my future study in the UK, I will make utmost efforts to successfully complete my program and obtain my Master’s degree. My educational objective consisting of learning advanced theories of e-commerce management and the practical skills of applying those theories. I will actively participate in group discussions, presentations, workshops, seminars and field trips. Case analysis will become an important way of improving my analytical and problem-solving skills. I would also interact with my classmates and instructors from whom I will have a lot to learn. Equally importantly, I will participate in extensive student activities on the campus to become an integral part of the student community and add to its diversity and vitality.

3.Why not pursue less expensive alternatives in China?

My past four-year education in China at Tongji University has allowed me to gain a comprehensive understanding of the existing conditions of Chinese education, particularly those of business management. Having weighed all the advantages and disadvantages of a Master’s program in China, I came to the conclusion that such a program might not be the best alternative for me. This is because the financial conditions of my family can afford me a much better education abroad, a Master’s program at a first-rate university in the UK. Only through obtaining education in the UK which boasts of the best educational system in the world will it be possible for me to achieve substantial improvements in my academic aptitudes.

In terms of Business Management in which I am intensely interested, too many universities in China are offering graduate education but few of them demonstrate real maturity, the discipline being introduced into China for only less than a decade. By contrast, management science in the west is fully developed and all the textbooks I have been using are all translations for western classics. This shows me that the best way to learn the essence of the management science is to go to the place where it was originated, to learn it in its original context, from the people who truly understand the discipline.

4.What ties do I have to China that would lead me to return to China after completing my course of study?

Born and bred in China, I have deep feelings for my own country and this emotional attachment is the most important factor that will bring me back to China. Moreover, with China’s rapid economic growth, its accession into the WTO, its increasing integration with the rest of the world, and especially China’s hosting of the 2008 Olympics Game, China will become full of business opportunities. My knowledge of China and my international experience will give me unique advantages to achieve business successes. Most importantly, my father now operates a booming corporation at my hometown. It is a private enterprise which needs able-bodied, trustworthy, talented people to contribute to its expansion. To assist my father in his business development is the most important underlying reason for going to study in the UK.

To sum up, I am well-motivated and well-prepared for a rewarding graduate education in the UK. As a matter of fact, the UK has made it a policy of attracting Chinese students to study there and I find this policy very encouraging. I hope to benefit from the academic exchange between China and the UK and to seek important career development. I believe this is what education is all about.

用于签证申请的学习计划
Study Plan

Having received an offer of acceptance into Warwick University to study e-commerce management at the School of Engineering, I deem it appropriate to present this Study Plan under the hope that my prospective study will be conducted in a well-planned manner, and that this well-planner manner in return will ensure my academic success.

1.Why go to the UK to pursue education in the University of Warwick and in its e-business management program?

Most of Chinese undergraduates seem to realize that their undergraduate program alone does not suffice to ensure a successful career. That is why more than a million undergraduates would proceed onto education at the graduate level every year. For them, graduate education is available either in China or in foreign countries. As for me, even though I have received four-year systematic education in one of China’s leading universities, the knowledge I have acquired is still insufficient to make me a successful businessman. Nevertheless, such an education has laid a solid foundation for more advanced studies. The reason why I would like to seek more advanced education in the UK is simply that I want a change. I have experienced Chinese education and I would like to experience the British education, a totally different system of education. In this way, I educational background will be characterized by a perfect combination of Chinese and western education. I will develop a more balanced way of looking at things and making decisions.

This notion of mine has received full support from my father, who will sponsor my education in the UK. He also believes that going to the UK will broaden my vision, improve my ability to act independently, and to acquire international experiences. The advanced educational system in the UK and the excellent academic environment will allow me to get prepared for a challenging career and life in the future.

My fascination with the UK occurred at the same time as I started to learn English. Now, on the verge of completing my undergraduate program, I have been lucky enough to be admitted by the University of Warwick, which is among the top 10 universities in the UK. I choose Warwick Graduate School because it is one of the first in the UK, with a culture of excellence in research and teaching, a dynamic and international postgraduate community. It is a research-intensive institution that is committed to promoting the dynamic link between its teaching and research. The University has all the knowledge I wish to be exposed to and its beautiful campus, excellent academic climate and advanced facilities will all contribute to my successful completion of my program. The business management program at Warwick is internationally renowned and the e-commerce management is placed under the School of Engineering. This unique combination of technology and management is obviously geared to the practical needs and is what fascinates me most.

2. My overall educational objective

In my future study in the UK, I will make utmost efforts to successfully complete my program and obtain my Master’s degree. My educational objective consisting of learning advanced theories of e-commerce management and the practical skills of applying those theories. I will actively participate in group discussions, presentations, workshops, seminars and field trips. Case analysis will become an important way of improving my analytical and problem-solving skills. I would also interact with my classmates and instructors from whom I will have a lot to learn. Equally importantly, I will participate in extensive student activities on the campus to become an integral part of the student community and add to its diversity and vitality.

3.Why not pursue less expensive alternatives in China?

My past four-year education in China at Tongji University has allowed me to gain a comprehensive understanding of the existing conditions of Chinese education, particularly those of business management. Having weighed all the advantages and disadvantages of a Master’s program in China, I came to the conclusion that such a program might not be the best alternative for me. This is because the financial conditions of my family can afford me a much better education abroad, a Master’s program at a first-rate university in the UK. Only through obtaining education in the UK which boasts of the best educational system in the world will it be possible for me to achieve substantial improvements in my academic aptitudes.

In terms of Business Management in which I am intensely interested, too many universities in China are offering graduate education but few of them demonstrate real maturity, the discipline being introduced into China for only less than a decade. By contrast, management science in the west is fully developed and all the textbooks I have been using are all translations for western classics. This shows me that the best way to learn the essence of the management science is to go to the place where it was originated, to learn it in its original context, from the people who truly understand the discipline.

4.What ties do I have to China that would lead me to return to China after completing my course of study?

Born and bred in China, I have deep feelings for my own country and this emotional attachment is the most important factor that will bring me back to China. Moreover, with China’s rapid economic growth, its accession into the WTO, its increasing integration with the rest of the world, and especially China’s hosting of the 2008 Olympics Game, China will become full of business opportunities. My knowledge of China and my international experience will give me unique advantages to achieve business successes. Most importantly, my father now operates a booming corporation at my hometown. It is a private enterprise which needs able-bodied, trustworthy, talented people to contribute to its expansion. To assist my father in his business development is the most important underlying reason for going to study in the UK.

To sum up, I am well-motivated and well-prepared for a rewarding graduate education in the UK. As a matter of fact, the UK has made it a policy of attracting Chinese students to study there and I find this policy very encouraging. I hope to benefit from the academic exchange between China and the UK and to seek important career development. I believe this is what education is all about.

[ 本帖最后由 星星草 于 2006-5-21 09:40 编辑 ]
已有 2 人评分寄托币 声望 收起 理由
dancinglight + 4 瞻仰膜拜
宇宙婴儿 + 50 + 10 赞一个!

总评分: 寄托币 + 50  声望 + 14   查看全部投币

我会回来

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2003-10-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-5-21 09:47:04 |显示全部楼层
STUDY PLAN我认为就大概写一下未来研究的内容, 以及老板情况就可以了吧.
平生不识武藤兰, 看尽a片也枉然

我看a片纯粹是为了艺术

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-4-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-5-21 09:51:24 |显示全部楼层
恩,我也认为不需要太复杂,就随便看看,我发现里面对有些有些问题的回答可以借鉴,类似签证25问,如
What ties do I have to China that would lead me to return to China after completing my course of study?
我会回来

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-8-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-5-21 10:04:27 |显示全部楼层
太好了,谢谢楼主!!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-6-29
精华
帖子

荣誉版主 Economist QQ联合登录 Scorpio天蝎座 Golden Apple

发表于 2006-5-21 10:06:31 |显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing
not applicable

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-12-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-5-21 10:21:53 |显示全部楼层
星星草真是有心人
赞一个~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-10-22
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-5-21 10:55:09 |显示全部楼层
3X
Real UndeaD, my Lord, night beckons!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-9-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-5-21 11:13:38 |显示全部楼层
好东东。顶

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-3-23
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-5-21 11:14:08 |显示全部楼层
但我怎么觉得归国计划那部分蛮空的...这样子签证官会相信吗??

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-2-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-5-21 11:22:12 |显示全部楼层
贴子不错, 有借鉴意义, 顶^

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-7-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-5-21 11:35:29 |显示全部楼层
超级有用...我想问一下..这些东西如果大家的都差不多,VO会会烦啊...

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-4-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-5-21 11:42:29 |显示全部楼层
只能借鉴下,开拓思路啊
呵呵,我在系里的主页找了很多有用的东西,重点还是个人的东西吧
我会回来

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-7-16
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-5-21 12:09:37 |显示全部楼层
up
感悟生活

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-3-30
精华
帖子
发表于 2006-5-21 12:11:41 |显示全部楼层
个人感觉阅读一下还是有用的
Destination: Miami, Florida, USA

Departure: Aug 14, 16:20pm, PEK

使用道具 举报

RE: Study Plan(收集) [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
Study Plan(收集)
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-466696-1-1.html
复制链接
发送
关闭

站长推荐

寄托24周年庆,发祝福送寄托币!
寄托24岁生日,邀请寄托的小伙伴在本命年周年庆发出你对寄托的祝福, 可以是简单的一句“生日快乐”, 送出祝福小伙伴将会有寄托币奖励!

查看 »

报offer 祈福 爆照
回顶部