Fall Admissions   
  o% O0 u$ _' o; _* WApplication deadline:  1/15
2 C& L$ [3 x9 ~) u3 r/ F  k. A- zApplication fee:  $50  : j/ X  r5 c$ @! Y8 c
Fall 2007 Acceptance rate:  37.8 % ) ?% I8 V. L5 N5 v+ c7 j
Selectivity:  more selective
* b- s# `- J5 b6 w, r8 LExpenses   
. _- A  _/ J% u% l9 JCosts:  2008-2009 Tuition and Fees: $34,488
* v: Y" c: x) _Mission   
: H: p& ~1 s& @3 i% [, w" USchool mission  Bentley College, a leader in business education, is dedicated to preparing a new kind of business leader, one with the deep technical skills, the broad global perspective and the high ethical standards required to make a difference in an ever-changing world. To achieve that goal, Bentley infuses its advanced business curriculum with the richness of a liberal arts education. The results are graduates who are making an impact in their chosen fields and turning their passions into success stories. With a unique blend of business, technology and the liberal arts, Bentley provides students with relevant, practical and transferable skills precisely what they need in order to succeed in a changing world and pursue their passions in life. Emphasizing its focus on liberal arts, Bentley also offers a double major in business and the liberal arts, allowing students to graduate with a well-rounded skill set that helps them stand out to future employers. To deepen our students understanding of service and social responsibility, ethics and civic awareness are woven throughout the curriculum. Bentley's Service-Learning program is ranked among the top programs of its kind in the United States and adds a distinctive, thoughtful dimension to business education. The Center's mission is to challenge students through critical thinking and self-examination to become socially responsible, engaged, and aware leaders through participation in local, national and global community-based course projects. Bentley students gain an understanding of international cultures and business practices through education abroad programs that take them all over the world and range from an intensive week-long course to a single semester or a full academic year. Concepts and theories that students learn in the classroom come alive in several hands-on, high-tech learning laboratories -- each among the first of its kind in higher education. The financial "Trading Room" is a virtual laboratory of world financial markets; in the Center for Marketing Technology students learn the latest research tools and strategies in marketing and advertising; the Accounting Center for Electronic Learning and Business Measurement introduces students to the cutting-edge technologies that have reshaped the accounting profession; the Center for Languages and International Collaboration is a key resource for language students and international studies majors; The Design and Usability Center puts the latest tools and applications used by top communicators into students hands; and the Media and Culture Labs and Studio feature state-of-the-art resources for all forms of media production.The Mobile Computing program provides all Bentley freshmen with a fully-loaded network-ready laptop computer. The Bentley Library ranks among the most technologically advanced business college libraries in the United States, reflecting Bentley's stature in technology, research and campus life. At the leading edge in electronic access to data, books and journals, the library also features a cyber-cafe, art gallery, study rooms with flat-panel LCDs to facilitate group work, study carrels, and complete wireless access. New athletic and recreation facilities complement the 23 varsity teams in Division I and II, and the extensive intramural and recreational sports programs. The Dana Athletic Center is a 100,000+ square-foot multipurpose facility with a glass-enclosed recreational fitness and training area, a food court, a suite with a function room for events, and a landscaped pedestrian plaza. The facilities also house parquet basketball courts; a competition-size indoor swimming pool with diving tank; saunas and steam bath; volleyball courts; baseball batting and golf cages; an indoor track; and a dance studio. Boston and Cambridge, just minutes from campus, are accessible via the school's free shuttle. Both cities provide rich resources for internships, job opportunities, cultural events and social life.   I4 w1 M3 z! h$ }. e5 V% V

8 M9 C+ `- q1 q/ k/ OMajors   
6 {8 Z" I) X' d5 m- q$ G4 _$ x, NCOMMUNICATION, JOURNALISM, AND RELATED PROGRAMS: mass communication/media studies - K5 f9 X, h) p2 Y2 Q9 B4 a
COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES: computer and information sciences . Z9 d! W( [$ t0 j) x
LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES STUDIES, AND HUMANITIES: liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies ) P1 T) e0 M$ z% W9 @
MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS: mathematics; MULTI/INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES: multi/interdisciplinary studies
  p' U% C; y- H6 T# W# c) e7 h! QPHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES: philosophy ; @# i* g  s7 ~8 e3 a
BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, AND RELATED SUPPORT SERVICES: business administration and management, accounting, accounting and related services, business/corporate communications, business/managerial economics, finance, marketing/marketing management, business, management, marketing, and related support services; HISTORY: history
0 m* G1 X" i2 B5 H
- a0 a, ^7 y: R' t3 d/ [. h本特利学院  院校名称: 本特利学院
7 N* p, _+ v  r+ G0 @# S+ V; Q  英文名称: Bentley College English * c- }: l' X+ @+ r  T
  大学排名: 商科本科全美排名前50 5 C+ S7 \, w$ m
  宗教从属: --- . q  z- l6 l$ j8 ~
  所在城市: 沃尔瑟姆
# a% E2 ]: b) q  所 属 州: 马萨诸塞州  u- Y' \2 C& @5 w
  学校性质: 公立 ! i2 n  F% J, f8 K9 D
  校园环境: 市区
" u/ d; l7 c8 X  创立时间: 1917年 $ C! U3 V' K2 o
  学校网址: www.bentley.edu   w4 w, O2 C! ~; R1 ~+ ?& Y, j
  本特利学院是一个商学院,主要提供商科相关的课程。其商科本科在全美排名前50,其商科硕士课程在美国北部地区排名前10。其会计学专业更是和MIT的同类项目并驾齐驱。校区位于马萨诸塞州的沃尔瑟姆,紧靠波士顿。学院现有近4000名本科生,1200多名研究生,其中国际学生占8%(本科生)和12%(研究生)。
0 C$ b& L( ~( V  本特利学院设有十多个院系:会计系、计算机信息系统系、经济学系、英文系、金融学系、金融规划和税收系、历史系、信息设计和公司交流系、国际研究系、法律系、管理系、市场学系、数学系、现代语言系、自然科学系、哲学系、社会学系
# ]2 h- J  u1 n# F6 @9 P  a  MBA项目具有自己的特色,学生可以选择双学位的学习,在21个月内完成商科硕士和MBA课程的学习。MBA的学习在第一年注重基础知识,第二年注重理论的实际应用,学生可以选择一个或者多个领域集中学习。
9 J& L1 ^  I/ t& D: o, J* X  录取要求:
; B* K- C! Q1 g5 X  1. 大学本科毕业,专业不限) d3 x1 w$ Q) x+ T
  2. 工作经验三年左右,一年左右也可以接受8 O/ \" y" x/ @# S$ [: f
  3. TOEFL 600
+ v/ n2 Y+ _0 |7 A- ~$ H  3. GMAT成绩630
4 c. P$ m* N+ O  4. 申请费:50美元 # ?. F: o+ F# U+ f$ o
  英文更多介绍0 s4 f& \4 ~6 A# m6 u$ Y( x. ^/ i
  Bentley University, formerly Bentley College is a private co-educational university located at 175 Forest Street in Waltham, Massachusetts, 10 miles (16 km) west of Boston. Founded as a school of accounting and finance in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood, Bentley moved to Waltham in 1968 and today is ranked #30 on BusinessWeek's top 100 undergrad business schools& P  p7 ]- \7 i* B8 L
  Founded as the "Bentley School of Accounting and Finance" by Harry C. Bentleyin 1917, who served as president until 1953. Maurice M. Lindsay was second president from 1953 to 1961. Changed name to "Bentley College of Accounting and Finance" in 1960. Thomas L. Morison was third president from 1961 to 1970. Bentley offered its first four-year bachelor of science program in 1961 under President Morison. President Morison was responsible for the college's initial accreditation and moved Bentley from Boylston Street in Boston to its present-day Waltham, MA campus in 1968. Founder Harry C. Bentley dies in 1967 at age 89. Gregory H. Adamian was fourth president from 1970 to 1991. He is credited by the college as a major force in its development. Changed name to "Bentley College" in 1971 and added bachelor of arts programs. First graduate program launched in 1973, graduate school opened in 1974.Joseph M. Cronin was fifth president from 1991 to 1997. In the late 1990s, pioneered integration of information technology into the core business curriculum. Joseph G. Morone was sixth president from 1997 to 2005. Graduate school renamed "McCallum Graduate School of Business" in 1999 after generous gift from alumnus Elkin B. McCallum's family foundation. Opens campus in in 2002 in partnership with Bahrain Institute of Banking and FinanceIn Spring 2005, President Joseph Morone announced that he would be resigning to become President, Chairman, and CEO ofAlbany International, Inc On November 17, Bentley received approval from the Massachusetts Board of Higher Education to launch its first doctoral programs in Business and AccountancyReopened the newly renovated Bentley Library on March 21, 2006Expelled Kappa Pi Alpha Fraternity, Bentley's oldest fraternity which was established as an honors fraternity in 1922, in the spring of 2007. Former state and federal government official and Boston-based Gloria Cordes Larson becomes seventh (and first woman) president on July 1, 2007. Changed name to "Bentley University" on October 2, 2008 as authorized and designated by the state board of higher education. ; c4 G# u8 `. {7 q3 W/ T2 c
  Rankings/Recognition By Major MediaRanked among the top 30 undergraduate schools of business U.S. News & World Report
+ O) `. k- ]9 ]# b8 Q  Ranked 62 - MBA Top Graduate Business Schools '2008 Top 10 Masters-level University in the NorthTop 18 Master of Science in Information Technology Program in the US, Top 2 in New England Top 20 Information Systems Program in the US, Top 3 in New England Top 20 Accounting Program in the US, Tied for #1 in New England Top 10 Graduate School in New England (the McCallum Graduate School of Business) The Princeton Review8 {5 V9 m- b, L+ g, I. R: q
  Ranked among the "361 Best Colleges and Universities for 2006" Ranked among the "Best Northeast Colleges" # 3 in the Top 25 Most Connected Campuses (2004)
. m& R1 g5 Z8 T  Named one of the "12 Hot Schools of 2004"
/ o+ F7 H* Q  N$ P5 p; x
+ B2 v; e- J2 \* [4 ~$ T[编辑本段]Campus
3 B' b9 e9 x" F% F  Bentley Library
2 Z% y0 S5 l" _7 z$ x" x( T  In 1968, Bentley moved from downtown Boston to Waltham, Massachusetts, in order to accommodate an increasing number of students. The first buildings on the Waltham campus were built between 1965 and 1968. Today, the campus stretches across 163 acres of land.
/ H6 ?* c7 U- W3 t1 u/ t  The official campus address is 175 Forest Street, but all of its buildings can be found either on or near Forest and Beaver Streets.
  ~2 G7 p8 J6 [- V  Non-Residence Hall BuildingsAdamian Academic Center: dedicated to President Emeritus and Chancellor Gregory H. Adamian; opened 1983 Bentley Library: formerly the Solomon R. Baker Library; opened 1968 Callahan Police Station: opened 2005 Dana Athletic Center: dedicated to Charles A. Dana opened 1973 Harrington House: opened 1978 Jennison Hall: formerly known as the Classroom Building; opened 1968 LaCava Campus Center: dedicated to Anthony J. LaCava and family; opened 1968 Lewis Hall: originally built in the 1800s, acquired by Bentley College in 1968 Lindsay Hall: dedicated to Maurice M. Lindsay,the second president of Bentley College; home of the Koumantzelis Auditorium; opened 1969 Morison Hall: dedicated to Thomas L. Morison,the third president of Bentley College; opened 1968 President's House: opened 1983 Rauch Administration Center: opened 1986 Smith Academic Technology Center: dedicated to Norman S. and Lida M. Smith; opened Fall 2000 Student Center: opened January 2002 2 ^- N4 h% B' C. [2 }$ Q0 _
  Upper Campus Boylston Apartments (A and B): its name is a reference to the school's first location - 921 Boylston Street - in downtown Boston; formerly A and B Apartments; opened 1972 Collins Hall: dedicated to alumnus [John T. Collins formerly Brook Hall; opened 1980 Falcone Apartments (North, West, East): dedicated to alumnus Louis T. Falcone and his wife Barbara; formerly Hillside Apartments; opened 1985 Forest Hall: opened 1976 Kresge Hall: opened 1975 Miller Hall: dedicated to alumnus Nathan R. Miller,formerly Waverly Hall; opened 1979, comprised mostly of dorm rooms Rhodes Apartments: formerly C Apartments opened 1973 Slade Hall: formerly Linden Hall; opened 1977 Stratton House: opened 1968 Tree Dorms (Alder, Birch, Cedar, Elm, Maple, Oak, Spruce); opened 1968
  s4 `* X5 n# s5 e! T  Lower CampusThe Cape: opened 1986 The Castle: opened 1975 Copley North & South: built on the grounds of the old athletic fields; opened Summer 2001 Fenway Hall: named in honor of Boston's Fenway Park,built on the grounds of the old baseball field; opened Fall 2004 Orchard North & South Apartments: opened 1988 North Campus North Campus 8 F9 P/ }$ W" @' A. U0 |8 B7 o
  Notable alumni Mackenzy Bernadeau '08, Carolina Panthers LG, Drafted 250th overall in 2008 NFL Draft.
# i8 ~" Q9 L7 D. Y/ ~2 Z5 c  Charles Dockendorff, Chief Financial Officer & Executive Vice-President of Covidien 3 d( j+ N( k5 u1 b% _
  Daniel Welbeck, '84, Chief Operation Officer & Boardmember of Radioshack ( p, r$ H/ m2 g  C
  Terence Carleton, '77, Executive Vice President of Technology, Hill, Holliday, Connors, Cosmopulos, Inc
  F3 |1 m, z7 s" X  R. Marcelo Claure, '93, Chairman, CEO and President,Brightstar Corporation/ w, h7 a' a3 z, D& U$ y
  Louis T. Falcone, '37, CPA Taylor Fisher,'76, CPA for the Boston Red Sox (retired)
; E! m5 S! G1 P  Edward J. King'53, professional football player with Buffalo Bills and Baltimore Colts 1948-1950, Governor of Massachusetts 1979-1983 + ]. n3 _! B% C9 {
  Thomas M. Koulopoulos, '81, President and Found American Express Company$ z% W2 i! a( e- l
  Charles Taylor'77, former president of Liberia, M# G* \7 H/ E$ j; Y, a9 S4 w
  Robert J. Wentworth, '76, Partner, Platinum Equity, k7 T- h8 t2 W" i! H
  Richard F. Zannino, '80, Former CEO, , \# n) Q0 v( t: b
  Dow Joneer, Delphi Group
: L% s3 b- y# q$ x* G# J$ N/ n, T3 \  Elkin B. McCallum, '67, Chairman and CEO (retired), Jo-Ann Fabrics Corporation
; N$ s9 U* T' r5 y. Z* n3 Q  Robert F. Smith, '53, Chairman and CEO (retireds & Company]]
) `8 y, F- v' P6 b. w  Mike Malin,owner of the Dolce Group (with restaurants such as: Ketchup, Geisha House, and the nightclub Les Deux), and contestant on both Big Brother 2 and Big Brother: All Stars,where he won the grand prize of $500,000.
8 p* r: a2 m9 N+ z3 X  Also of note: Comedian Jay Leno attended Bentley for one semester but dropped out.
+ B$ ?8 G& {% }3 F0 B8 C/ `+ P  Athletics Bentley's mascot is "Flex the Falcon." The university has 23 men's and women's varsity teams. All of the teams compete in the Northeast Ten Conference at the NCAA Division II level, with the exception of the men's hockey program, which was one of the original six founding teams of Atlantic Hockey at the Division I level.
5 ~; m. T9 |2 n( P2 f5 N% U0 c  Bentley is also home to one of the best rugby programs in the Northeast winning two national division three titles as well as winning the very prestigious 2008 Beast of the East tournament.
/ N$ Q9 E3 ^( K6 n9 D! _2 E  After beating Saint Michael's College] by a score of 85-65 on February 23th 2008, Bentley University Men's Basketball team set the record for the longest regular season winning streak in Division II history. They have won 53 straight regular season games and are #1 in the conference with a record of 30-0. Additionally, Bentley has men's, women's, and co-ed intramural programs for the fall and spring semesters.
3 _% I. W% X5 V2 V7 Z  Campus mediaBS-TV: student-produced monthly television segment >The Vanguard: student-produced weekly on-campus newspaper Piecework: student-produced annual literary magazine Bentley Observer: staff-produced quarterly magazine for Alumni WBTY: on-campus radio station, operating at 105.3 FM
WeChat: EricQaaaa

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-2
精华
帖子

QQ联合登录 Leo狮子座 US Advisor 荣誉版主 寄托兑换店纪念章 2015 US-applicant

发表于 2009-1-20 14:15:18 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 冰棒汽水ECHO 于 2009-1-20 14:36 编辑 $ N1 c* g, m' t8 B) z
- r% O$ Q4 S. f
美国的Bentley大学(Bentley College)成立于1971年。学生不超过4000人,渴望在人才济济的领域能把自己凸显出来。 3 E+ `; k6 S" O: h& W, m! N
  Bentley大学极力仿效同是小型大学但遥遥领先的科技大学,它们把商业教育与文科、理科教育结合在一起。Bentley大学开始向一流的英国类型的商业大学转变,商业大学模式在欧洲很普遍。它已从伦敦政经(London School of Economics) 聘请了Bob Galliers 教授,来担任教务长以及负责学术事务的副校长。Bentley大学的发言人Janet Mendelson说,“问题的关键是,我们为对商业及相关专业感兴趣的学生所做的一切,类似于麻省理工学院(MIT)替有致于工程学、自然科学的学生所为。我们确实强调,学生对譬如财政学、市场营销学、会计学的学习要挖掘得深一些,但一半的学生需要的课程是在文科、理科范围内。” " w. P+ e  [8 f) v' v
  Mendelsohn女士说,“要在商业中取胜,你需要与本行业及本行外共事。如果你只知道会计学,你与IT行业的人将很难共事。”Dr. Galliers指出,从某种意义上,Bentley已经是一所商业大学,它与北美其它本科院校一样,也进行范围很广的研究活动。Bentley的学生在学习商业课程的同时,也在学习其它文、理科课程。但它还需努力的是把研究与设立博士课程的可能性协调起来。
, y2 a3 E4 w9 Q* G  Dr. Galliers强调,在全球化的浪潮下,大学需要了解不同社会的文化状况。Bentley 凭其广阔的视野,必将实现新的腾飞。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-2
精华
帖子

发表于 2009-1-20 14:18:18 |显示全部楼层
http://www.taisha.org/bbs/archiver/tid-995715.html
* B5 i0 W( `2 M( S6 W4 I/ M这也是本科的

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-2
精华
帖子

发表于 2009-1-20 14:20:04 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 冰棒汽水ECHO 于 2009-1-20 14:37 编辑
. D1 e4 J2 i0 n- v5 V9 p: ?% r' S& M3 Y! P! z6 I: L/ B
http://www.e-liuxue.com/search/data.php?id=1100184&sys=
( i- X- V/ ?6 c' F上面有enroll学生的SAT统计; \4 s  o( ]4 Z+ J/ T  a- p
  E' k3 _4 s7 B  [) |
体育运动
' i. v4 B% a" N( A+ rNCCA分部: I, II - ^4 N6 L# ^0 J( H) v/ S
男子: 棒球, 棒球, 越野, 美式足球, 高尔夫, 冰球, 曲棍网球, 足球, 游泳, 网球, 室内田径, 室外田径 % Z  x8 ?, B' d) E9 @

0 |$ J5 G5 t2 m3 l8 N8 F$ r女子: 棒球, 越野, 曲棍球, 曲棍网球, 足球, 垒球, 游泳, 网球, 室内田径, 室外田径, 排球  $ m, W8 k: x% x/ i( X: z+ R
' W, c1 }0 K# o" m9 f+ J5 _8 `
ESL
/ r% X- u4 N9 T9 P+ g8 K9 [3 {& s大学附属英语学校: 有
* ~8 V5 H# Y4 H$ b. f/ ~7 Z8 `: y7 w) h3 ?* I4 E% N
申请时重要事项 学术要素
4 _& y: n5 s: A特別重要: 学习成绩、SAT/ACT 6 H/ `' S9 [+ |1 \+ l
重要: 成绩排名、推荐信、论文
& f% S6 A( U3 Z8 Y0 k0 s. W" t8 C: o2 @0 h; a
非学术要素
" I$ K6 m8 R  x: Q特別重要: 无
1 R- M- y7 N7 o: }重要: 课外活动、个性、志愿者活动、工作经验
1 ~1 A; q: T: ^) g9 f: R, O
4 w: D) b- A& P  c( w) Y1 _GPA・TOEFL・SAT
5 p9 m! [& B4 g: ?8 w6 ~! y入学者的高中平均GPA:0 Z+ d& M) R8 ]' ~
― (满分为4.0)
  O4 I' e! t: STOEFL最低标准:
6 \! E8 {5 Q8 i5 q% g/ U) z纸笔考试: ― (满分为677)
1 _! U" ]# F- x. d: t+ o: c机考: ― (满分为300) * k/ d( a6 `, g  ~( Q
SAT平均分:2 {8 R+ L9 c4 ]. B6 u
数学: ― (满分为800)
% d9 Z; m3 j* B语言: ― (满分为800) / I( A8 i4 r4 o6 r3 h
大学特色 住宿生比例: 80% ' ]. w7 i4 ^1 _  v8 ?' U
宗教色彩: 没有 ; g: t2 J2 }: P- L' D& F8 o% j
周边环境: 大型街道或其附近
' x7 B; r6 E0 Q" x8 x0 R邻近城市: 距离Boston, MA约14.4公里 0 v+ _9 ]% f$ j4 L, l: r7 i
人种构成: 南美拉丁人 3.8%+ }. q+ t  `  A
非洲系 3.1%  {& D, A% [# ?- e3 T
亚洲系 7.5%
; {, T; b/ `6 T0 s6 P) k美国原住民 0.1%
" |  i) L  O) i$ b  Y* O白人 69.3%1 |' Q/ W) _) G: v2 x6 \

" w. V4 x5 [# j6 u  f6 F/ Y--------------------------------------------------------------------------------( o" s8 r* r/ K
留学生 7.7%' \( U) n; y2 p. t: I1 R

; p7 m/ ?! k% i+ T# N- p+ R--------------------------------------------------------------------------------; Y0 Y' p/ u' i; E- o" T
男 59.1%
" o7 z6 q8 B, ]+ U" ?8 O女 40.9%7 Y8 E; c1 E/ x3 d' Z% @

+ p; B' d# _( K) x" y& g. R/ y
大学专业 Accountancy, Accounting Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Corporate Finance/Accounting, Economics/Finance, English, Finance, History, Information Design/Corporate Communications, International Studies, Liberal Arts, Management, Managerial Economics, Marketing, Mathematical Sciences, Philosophy
7 V2 m9 O: ?' I: o; ^8 e; q" b& E4 T9 ^1 I& }/ V8 V
2 u0 n+ O' @4 f/ H

3 `2 \. D7 A3 a) h: Q; m0 ^
# N9 k) U; t8 ?- |4 m$ H
/ e; n9 {. A/ V2 C* n; Q" U* }! {; t+ N% ]9 Q1 ~: b: N) g5 _: s  f! E
托福是否能代替SAT或ACT成绩 否7 T# b  J, T) Y! F: \: V$ T) s+ b+ F
SATII必须科目
2 E1 F  D# G1 b# Q3 D* z7 z  m高中课程难度   非常重要8 r0 j( N, I. W
班级排名 重要
5 i5 _1 N3 B! U3 P+ ?高中GPA 非常重要% |6 ~: J7 U2 O% i
申请论文 重要
- ^% k, N, i3 y* b; u% e- r推荐信   重要
1 p) _/ b# U; iSAT或ACT成绩 非常重要
' d9 N3 P% f" \( [! i& j: \" K2 JSAT1或ACT成绩最后递交时间 2/15
( W  x4 Z$ f( H* Y2 p8 k" F2 vSATII最后递交时间 2/15, r! b6 P3 x8 Q# I
面试 考虑
+ r2 J$ N, `( b5 c0 y申请材料中的要素& F& o8 D+ k/ @0 _& F! ?! y
课外活动 重要# }! T$ }6 w3 v
才能/爱好 考虑
. W" s( b$ n0 H5 Z% U! b( B% B人格与品质 考虑1 S6 Y; G+ W5 L2 C
志愿者活动 重要& V' v0 ~- x5 g2 y$ d, _3 p( f. m
打工经验 重要
7 z4 S/ a8 D; q8 I, C8 j# q父母情况 考虑! A( o; c6 k  r% T% u: f6 g/ T3 s
居住地 考虑$ b$ E, Y, B9 l6 {: z
民族情况 考虑2 O; _+ P1 @2 T
对申请学校的强烈意向 考虑
+ x( |4 y. G9 a  r/ e+ C宗教信仰 不考虑

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-1-20 15:13:06 |显示全部楼层
牛~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ ~9 v' U! J! `3 x1 J9 ^% d. ^
5 Q( V; y# q0 Q7 ]! R5 X' R的确是好学校了" W  Z1 E& ~& C1 H  _! O
% ?, a$ ^4 z# O* \4 `# B
北部的前10,不错了
有奖学金就是好

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-1-20 15:28:50 |显示全部楼层
典型的商科学校
# y5 e" v9 T, H, A$ e  }0 A. \8 l: K& G$ p6 s0 E$ [
https://bbs.gter.net/bbs/thread-877063-1-1.html4 X0 O) R: x/ A3 {7 L; y# U
东北女孩 发表于 2009-1-19 16:07

* G. X+ V6 D0 J1 X0 V2 B
3 i8 j! T6 r, j) P7 D6 L/ d+ N( f; [

. Z9 _- H, J9 s& n5 U- e适合自己的就是好学校
有奖学金就是好

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-8-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-3-29 12:13:53 |显示全部楼层
这学校非常好的,尤其在BOSTON当地的认可度很高。我认识一个在波士顿住了十几年的华人,他本人是波士顿大学的博士,曾经向我强烈推荐BENTLEY,尤其他家的会计专业。绝对不是什么中介学校。。。。

使用道具 举报

RE: 请教各位:本特利学院的情况 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
请教各位:本特利学院的情况