2004-7-10
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-2-22 04:30:32 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

Hi guys,

A room in Stinchcomb Dr 502, Columbus,OH is available from
May 15th. I am moving out because my girlfriend is coming so I need to find a studio or one-bedroom apartment for us.

This room is the smallest room in a 3 bedroom apartment. It is really GOOD because:

1 UV is the ideal place for new students in Ohio State University. It has very good bus service, near the campus, and Kroger Super market is very accessbile within walk distance. For more information, you may refer to http://www.universityvillage.com/

The total rent is AT MOST $305 every month, including water, electric, heat, gas and internet, which is almost unbeatable on the price front. I have lived in the room since Sep 2007 and the rent for me never goes above 305.

3 The location is perfect. If you look up in the map, you may find that 502 Stinchcomb is very near the first stop of UV bus. And it is also very near Kroger and COTA bus stop, since this apartment is the first apartment in stinchcomb dr.

4 You will live with two very nice Chinese PhD guys. I have lived with them for almost 2 years and they are very clean, very quiet and very nice. Both of them always vacate the trash, clean the kitchen and bathroom on a very frequent basis.

5 The lease is flexible. The lease of the whole apartment will expire on Aug 20th this year. So you ONLY have to sign a lease for around 3 month if you want. Then in August, you have the freedom either to renew it for another school year or find another place if you find one.

The only requirement for those interested in this room is you need to be a guy and you need to be clean and quiet as well.

Call me at 614-906-2204 or email me back at wang.1161@osu.edu if you are interested.

Frank

frank
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: (租房信息)In OSU, Sublease a VERY GOOD and SUPER CHEAP room in UV [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华