cici_fan 发表于 2003-11-9 18:30:08

[分享]love letter

In the past, I didn’t believe that, someone could be nothing in another’s heart.
      In the past, I wasn’t man enough to believe that I am everything in your heart.
      In the past, I didn’t want to believe I am only something in your heart.
      But now, I believe all, I am nothing in your heart…
      October, 30, 2003, you came to our school. This is the first time I met you since we took apart last year. Do you remember or do you realize that how long we didn’t see each other? Let me tell you, there are nine months, more than two hundred days. During these times, many things happened. What’s more important, I faced all these unpleasant experience alone. I hoped you could stay with me just like what I did to you. I hoped you could give me a call just like I was one of your friends. I hoped you could talk to me just like you were caring about me. I hoped so many things become true, and that’s why god could hear my sign every night. If you have rainfall in Australia, it must be my tears. If you have wind in Australia, it must be my trembling body. You didn’t choose me as the one whom is by your side. But I tried in my own way. I used my heart to hear your voice, I used my soul to touch your skin, and I used whatever I can to be your mate.
But I didn’t have an easy time when I come close to you, dear. Your honesty eyes told me I am not the one you want. This fool should quit, she is incapable of playing games. She took the highest risk; she gave up all she has to come to you. And now, she is a loser. The girl has already seen the end at very beginning, but she couldn’t help making the mistake. She thought what you told her is totally true. She used your sweet words to blind her eyes. So, she deserves it. This is fate…
       When you are in Australia, I am there.
       When you are in China, I am here.
       When you are in my mind, I will think…

Sunflower~~ 发表于 2003-11-11 03:45:08

i like these sentences: If you have rainfall in Australia, it must be my tears. If you have wind in Australia, it must be my trembling body.

Just take care yourself girl! if you are sure that someone doesn't miss you, don't waste your time on him. he doesn't deserve it. if you really love him so much, try your best to get him. And if there is no reaction, try to find other things to concentrate. we should always be ourselves first then to love others. Be strong, positive and indipendent! time will heal your sorrow.

jorge 发表于 2003-11-11 09:42:28

:) agree:sunflower "time will heal your sorrow."

but she would suffer much pain :] .....

First ,End part, really excelent.....admire ~~~
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [分享]love letter