heroin110 发表于 2007-4-19 21:21:37

英文信, 求拍

Dear Aunt :
         Wish you a good day!
        Since a letter for greeting Chinese New Year, It has been two months. Way, you may wander, would  not  my nephew  write to me?  It is not for the reason that I have no time, but I do not know how to express my  mind and describe my current condition .
        The researching program I taking part in is *******. It is serving to my interest, and I want to gain some  interesting result such as how a drug be metabolished in human body. However  I still have not  any achievement. No pain no gain. It is ture, my devotion to work are not enough. However, sometime I be suspicious of whether I realy have the passionate interest in it.
        I sharply admire that Wen Chang Liu have master 4 kinds languages and Mellisa had got the PhD degree. As far as I am concerned, I still take pains to study english. I worship both of them. )=.
        May be there are other things I need to talk , just to say so.
       your sincerely nephew.

stephanie_sisu 发表于 2007-4-20 10:35:26

What do you want to express?

If it is a letter to your aunt, I do not think the wording should not be very formal. Therefore your wording is ok lah... just need to pay attention to grammatical mistake.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 英文信, 求拍