naive2006 发表于 2007-5-31 15:19:14

5.31 BJ 8:45 F1 机械全奖PHD 1000 pass+study plan

约的今天早上8:45的场,七点钟从学校门口打车,先是打不上车,然后终于搭上车了,我告诉司机师傅:公主坟地铁站,谁知司机师傅一不小心把车开上了桥,最后把我放在城乡旁边,让我自己走回去。为了补偿我,给了我好几张发票。匆匆忙忙地冲到地铁站,飞奔下去,前一趟车刚刚关上门开走了。在地铁站也没什么事情,想想擦擦眼睛吧,我摘下眼镜,用衣服擦了擦,还没擦好车就来了,赶快带上眼睛上车。站稳之后突然发现眼前很模糊,摘下眼镜一看才知道丢了一个镜片,我低头找了找,没在车上找到。时间太早,眼镜店肯定都没开门,看看表还不晚,决定折回去再找。回到公主坟我低着头弯着腰捂着一只眼睛在地上仔细的找,连保安、在地铁站工作的阿姨,还有等车的人都在帮我找。找了两遍没找找,于是决定就带着这副少了一个镜片的眼镜去签证。路上还不停的安慰自己,好事多磨嘛

时间都耽误在路上了,到了签证处没多久就排队进去了,只是一上午眼前都是模糊的,头也晕晕的。今天虽然是普通场,但F1还不少,我前后都是F1。等待的过程不多说,只是排队的时候我前面的华为帅哥提醒我,到前面的时候就不要左顾右盼了。呵呵,我一直太激动了,不停的在说话,幸好有他提醒。

签我的是一个男VO,头发好像比较少,比较严肃。前面的华为帅哥刚签完下来,我就冲了上去。VO摆摆手示意我先不要上来,于是我对他笑了笑,下去等。
看了好一会儿电脑,终于叫我上去了
Me:good morning,sir
Vo:how are you?
Me:fine,thank you.
Vo:what will you do in the US?
Me:I'm going to pursue a PHD degree in Mechanical Engineering in UMR
Vo:看着我的156表,用中文说(中文说得很生硬)你在北京理工大学?
Me:yeah
Vo:blabla我没听清,声音很小
Me:pardon?
Vo:when will you graduate?
Me:this coming July
Vo:blabla我又没有听清
这次我不说pardona了,我伸着头做不明白状
于是vo也伸着头问:what will you do when you get you degree?
Me:I will come back to china and find a job in university.I want to be a professor.
然后Vo就又看了一下电脑,撕条,让我去办理邮寄
Me:thank you,have a nice day

就这样就签完了,什么也没要,我准备了那么多东西

嗯,签经久这么多了。不过最重要的是要祝我前面的华为帅哥和我后面的华中科技大的MM早日clear。其实他们转业都不敏感,一个是EE,一个是ME,不知道为什么check了。VO要是知道我老板是研究导弹的,一定很后悔check错人了:loveliness:

下面是我的Study Plan,准备得时候一直不知道该写什么,现在共享一下吧:)

STUDY PLANI am going to study mechanical engineering in the department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering in XXX for my PHD degree. My future advisor is XXX, whose projects are mainly in the field of control system, dynamics and controls. My research interest matches my future advisor’s current research very much, so I can contribute to his research projects immediately and learn a lot from them. Why I want to pursue a PhD in this field Automatic control systems have been broadly applied to every aspect of human society. With control system, we can free people out of heavy manual tasks. For example, we can use numerical control machine tool to do what people do before, or we can accomplish much more difficult work by control system. In industry, every physics parameter has its corresponding control system in the process of manufacturing. In aerospace, aeronautics and navigation, automatic control system includes navigation and remote control system. With the development of control theories and techniques, the application field of automatic control system has steadily grown, almost touching upon medicine, zoology, economy and all the realms of society. A description of the department where my prospective research is to be doneMechanical & Aerospace Engineering is the largest department at XXX. As the largest department on campus, the Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE) has the opportunity to play a leadership role. MAE has developed a plan to build on strengths--technical depth and breadth on a campus sized for personal interaction--by incorporating creativity, communication, and leadership into the curriculum. In and out of the classroom, we seek to create an environment for students that maximizes opportunities to learn and develop the skills they will need to adapt to change throughout their personal and professional lives and face tomorrow's challenges with confidence.What I will do about my research I will have courses and do research in the control system laboratory. In this laboratory, students use computers and industry standard software as instruments for measurement, data processing and systems control. I will learn to use at least 2 softwares to do research. They are LabVIEW portion and PLC portion of the laboratory. ²       LabVIEW portion of the laboratory National Instruments' LabVIEW software is used for data acquisition and system output such that students learn to analyze and control systems of interest.Using this software, I can learn PC-based data acquisition, analysis, and control, aliasing and distortion, programming with LabVIEW software and how to feedback control of DC and stepper motors. ²       PLC portion of the laboratory The students use VersaPro software and GE-Fanuc Programmable Logic Controllers to design and control an automated system such that it meets described requirements in the process of demonstrating real world industrial applications.Using this software, I can learn programming logic controllers, relay ladder logic programming and programming with VersaPro software. Why I will come back to China upon graduationI believe my research field is promising in China. China is becoming one of the biggest manufacturing centers of the world. It ranks the fourth, after the US, Japan and German. However, because of its low technology level, China’s labor productivity is only 4% of the US and Japan, 5.5% of German. My research, control system, is right to target this problem. Using proper control system, we can free people out of heavy manual tasks so that we can highly improve China’s labor productivity. There is great space for technology advancement. The society can benefit from my research and I can also get decent salary.

[ 本帖最后由 naive2006 于 2007-5-31 15:23 编辑 ]

iamanalien 发表于 2007-5-31 15:34:13

cong cong

icedreamertea 发表于 2007-5-31 15:36:15

回复 #1 naive2006 的帖子

cong~

这个学校到最后也没给我消息。。。比我把它加Withdraw了

icedreamertea 发表于 2007-5-31 15:40:12

其实中国制造业的发展远远不是提高自动化程度可以改变的

关键技术领域里面缺少大量的核心技术才是根本的

想到这里,作为一个ME的学生,就TMD心痛。。。

CCTV还在那里用北京机床展忽悠我们,什么5轴机床,什么纳米加工,哪个核心技术不是国外的!

中国制造业的未来靠吾辈了,与君共勉!

薄荷绿 发表于 2007-5-31 18:53:29

校友呵呵
BTW, UMR是哪儿啊?

prettyrabbit 发表于 2007-5-31 20:34:52

CONG~

sk_heaton 发表于 2007-5-31 21:04:15

cong~

miniessence 发表于 2007-5-31 21:13:50

cong......

但是ME是什么?。。

miniessence 发表于 2007-5-31 21:41:17