he-ai-yi-an 发表于 2007-12-6 19:35:24

sh 1203 1000 pass

12月3号 上海 1000  pass
  我预约的是下午1点的,由于没有经验,我大概12点到8楼领馆。结果那个工作人员说要到1楼排队领号,还要存包。我就冲到1楼,在旁边一家什么小吃店存了一个包,花了我10块钱。然后又冲去排队,结果排到很后面。原来它整个下午的人都是统一排队的,根本不管你约几点的。所以建议大家要早点去排队。
  到了楼上,就是一直等。发现签f1的很少。。。大多数都是商务和探亲。今天下午领馆开了4个窗口左右。发现9号窗口的一个亚裔mm是杀手,在她手上几乎就没有过的,其它窗口都是gg,好像签过率都很高。10号窗口的好像就是上海领馆副领事(有点胖的那个),是大水车,基本上问2句就让过了。我就一直祈祷表让我去9号窗口就行了。后来快到我的时候(前面大概还有2,3个人,这时候大家站的也比较松),工作人员喊10号窗口来一个,结果我发现我前面的人好像愣了一下,都没有动。。。后来我就不管了,我就往前走了。当时心里还好,没感觉很紧张。

一开始,我先说了句: good afternoon, sir
结果他好像没听到,一直在看材料
后来他突然抬起头,对我说了句: how are u?
我当时一紧张,回了句: how are u... (呆)
后来他说:oh, fine, thank u...
后来我赶紧补了句:i'm fine, too.

VO: wa, u are from XXX, very famous university.
me: yeah, it is.
VO: so u want to go to XXX?
me: yeah.
VO: Why do u want to go there?
me: because i'm more interested in the research field there, and the academic environment as well, furthermore, i just believe that     with a degree gained from america, i'll be more competitive when I come back to china and find a job here after graduation.
VO: why do you choose this university? How many univ. have u applied for?
me: this is the only univ. i've applied for. A professor from my undergraduate university told me about this. She was once classmate with my  future advisor, and she knew that he need students to help him doing research there, and she also knew that i'm interested in this field, so she recommended me to him, and after reading my resume, ( he decided to give me an offer)
Vo: give me your resume.
me: ok, here it is.
Vo: have u brought ur transcript?
me: yeah, here it is.
Vo: your transcript is from XXX ?
me: yes, that's my undergraduate university.
Vo: do u have any transcript from present university?
me: No, i've been here for only 2 months, and we haven't had any exams yet.
Vo: do u have a student card?
me: yeah, here u are.
Vo: So, how can u support urself in the US?
me: i've got a full finacial support from the university, do u want to have a look at my offer letter?
VO: yeah.
(这里说下我的情况,我是tuition waive+ra, 但是学校当时要我提供6000刀证明,才能给我I20,我去银行办了证明,但其实这个钱后面用不到)
Vo: so u still need some money, do u have any bank certificate?
me: 我就把6000刀的证明给他看。
Vo: I mean u still need 200 dollars .... how will u pay for the rest of the money?
(我也搞不清楚这个200美元是哪来的。。。可能美国人计算能力差。。。)
me: i've phoned the international student office, and they told me that the 6000 is only used to balance the item 7 and 8 in the i20 form, and i may not use them later. my future advisor also convinced it through email, would u like to have a look at it?(我老师在email里面对我说,这些钱足够支付学费生活费了,不会给家里带来任何负担什么的)
vo: oh, yes. (看的满认真的)
vo: ok, i'll let u pass, good luck to u.
me: thank u.
(其实我材料准备的满充分的,108问也都准备了,资金问题其实我还准备了存折和股票交易单和父母收入证明什么的,我当时想如果他看了老师的信还不让过我就打算把存折拿出来了,没想到他就让我过了。虽然不算水过,但是问的问题基本上也是我准备到的,所以大家只要准备充分,又没遇到特别杀手的话,应该都能过的。在这里我特别要感谢一下妈妈,我的材料很多都是她帮我细心收集准备的,没有妈妈的支持,我肯定过不了。最后祝大家都能水过,bless!)

Geforce 发表于 2007-12-6 19:59:01

cong

love1015 发表于 2007-12-6 20:46:30

恭喜~我要去SH签,请问SH有哪几个是杀手……?

swjtuzlr 发表于 2007-12-6 22:33:03

gx

candyliux 发表于 2007-12-7 00:14:23

:handshake

xinzhang 发表于 2007-12-7 15:17:37

cong
页: [1]
查看完整版本: sh 1203 1000 pass