LUMIX 发表于 2009-5-15 00:24:07

514SH 研二退学自费1000 pass 险险险险

我这样如此有硬伤的都能过,大家都来找信心吧
ME: (先冲VO笑)Nice to meet you!VO:(有点勉强的笑笑)When will you get your degree?me: I got my bechelor degree in 2007. I am currently a graduate....VO:(没等我说完)Can you get your degree here?ME:No, I cannot get that.It's the rules of my university.No one can get their master's degree within 2 years. VO:(假装很惊讶,他肯定知道中国硕士都是3年)Why not? Master's degree is 2 years.ME:(笑)Not the same situation in China.VO:(看到我I20表上写的是study lengh是36months) Tell me, you will only need one year to get master here, but why you want to take 3 years to      get a master's degree in US?ME: (心想他装呢,明明就知道很多master写的都是36months)Oh,no no no. The normal length is 2 years.VO:(用他的笔在我的i20上把数字36画个圈)You see. It's thirty- six.ME:(想捶他,还装呢,又不是不知道)I have contacted the secretary. She said they use 36 months to give time to complete any program with the    processing of the I20's.(小秘的原话,幸好事先背熟了)VO:(这个话题作罢)So why do you choose this university?ME: Because of the research interest. This university has thisxxxx  Besides, my hometown,Nanjing,and this city are on the same latitude, I       will meet no problem with the weather.VO: Why you donot choose a phd degree?ME:(实际上我试图申phd来着,可是被告知没有硕士文凭申不了博,学校愿意以硕士收我。我担心告诉VO实情,VO会问我读完硕是不是准备继续读博,那样逗留时间太长,     更有移民倾向,而且我的归国计划全部都要改动) I think an us master's degree is enough for me to find a position here. VO:But I think a Phd degree will help you find a better job than Master's.ME:(晕死) I think a master's degree is enough for a girl. I donot want to be an researcher. VO:(大惊状)Why? As I know, there are lots of girls applying for phd.ME:(无奈,没想过这个问题,开始胡说) I think everyone is unique. For me, Phd will scared the guys around me.It's not easy for me to get    married. (企图岔开话题,想着还没问过为什么选这个专业呢,我背得又比较熟,开始背)And this major in China just started, but it's rather mature in States. I wanna be an expert in this field. I will have great opportunity when I come back.... (朝回国计划上引呢,未遂)VO:(听到了expert 这个词,突然high起来了)You said you wanna be an expert!! EXPERT! but you donot wanna be an Phd??(蓝眼睛盯着我,我没回避,怕他    认为我心虚,哈哈,结果俩人就对视着,虽然我心里很毛,expert仅等于phd? )ME: (想了半天不知如何圆场)YES.(晕,背得太溜,冒出了最不该冒出的词,这个恨呐!!)VO: Ok, what's your plan?ME:(天哪,换话题了)Firstly, i will finish the coursesxxxxxx After that I will come back to start my career。VO:(打断)How will you start?ME: I will find a position in Medical company.VO: (激动起来)But you said you donot wanna be a researcher!!!!ME:(我要疯了,您还没完呐!!!) But not every position in Medical Company is a researcher!!!  VO: But your major is epidemology. You're suposed to be a researcher.ME:(我彻底给问倒了)OK, researcher.(没力气了)VO:Who will support you?ME:My family, especially my father.VO:What does your father do?ME:xxxxxxx. here is the certification of income and bank statement.(我把材料塞进去,他没理,看都没看)VO:How many universities admit you?ME: Ten.VO:(大惊!) What's your second choice? ME:(意识到我听成了how many universities have you applied? 不能怪我,他说话声音真小,背后还很吵) XXX (准备掏ad letter,见他没要的意思,就没拿出来)VO:You meanYYY? ME:(莫非我发音错了?无所了,随你)yes.VO:(他在我i20背面写下来,由此知道i20可以随便乱画) ME:yes.VO:but you even donot know which university you are going to attend.ME:(我瞪大眼睛,我哪有那么傻!!!) I Know!! University of ZZZVO: We donot pronounce it in this way. ME:(他说了两遍,其实我没听清,周围太吵了,无所,你说什么就什么,我表现出受教的样子)VO:And your hometown, we say NANTING, not NANJING.ME:(再次表现出受教的样子,跟读了两次,挤出点笑容)        VO挑了些材料塞出来,我已经在想他说完sorry,我该如何组织语言争取争取了。VO:xxxxxx Have a good trip. ME:(啥情况?蒙咧,忘了说没说thank you)

arcx 发表于 2009-5-15 00:29:58

lz坚韧~要我我早要被fail掉了……

LUMIX 发表于 2009-5-15 00:33:42

对话到后来都没想着时间了,就想着怎么回他话了,他突然放行还让我很惊讶。

hwmy 发表于 2009-5-15 00:38:04

哈哈!楼主是上海的哪位VO签的啊?这么搞的!我马上也要上海签了,面对这样的VO我先好好准备下!

LUMIX 发表于 2009-5-15 00:42:37

没戴眼睛的蓝眼睛,貌似是最年轻的那个。

kangaroo323 发表于 2009-5-15 00:48:18

天哪,纠结了这么多问题....LZ 好厉害

恭喜~~~恭喜~~~~

Zeratel 发表于 2009-5-15 09:36:29

嗯,好纠结,幸好过了,恭喜!

小籁 发表于 2009-5-15 09:39:04

哇~~
太好啦!
恭喜恭喜哈~~
很详细~

大枣 发表于 2009-5-15 10:54:28

难怪你出来的那么晚,这么多问题,天哪。。

LUMIX 发表于 2009-5-15 11:34:23

是啊,还有些漏掉的问题,纠缠了很久,呵呵。 9# 大枣

yuyan13 发表于 2009-5-15 12:37:40

楼主太强啦~~~~

zhouhang321 发表于 2009-5-15 13:04:29

OMG,我就在你旁边,就知道你一直还在说,太不容易啦,恭喜恭喜

iamshenglong 发表于 2009-5-15 13:06:49

楼主很强大 不容易

LUMIX 发表于 2009-5-15 13:23:12

12# zhouhang321
估计那签证官一开始就没准备据,挑着我的漏洞玩玩呢。都回答成这样了,竟然还让过了。我貌似是在你前面签的,出来比你晚那么多。 哈哈,我签完回头一看队伍都走那么长了,太险了。。。

Tri-Gold 发表于 2009-5-15 13:30:23

LZ是个内心强大的人~

恭喜恭喜!
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: 514SH 研二退学自费1000 pass 险险险险