寄托家园留学论坛

标题: 7 1 作文贴 [打印本页]

作者: mollymollymolly    时间: 2010-7-1 09:36:24     标题: 7 1 作文贴

7 1 见下 边回复
作者: mollymollymolly    时间: 2010-7-1 09:39:11

Most people prefer others making decision for them than making a decision for themselves.
It surprised me that most people prefer others making decision for them than making a decision for themselves.in comtemporary world, even though we live in a information overload society, I still hold the opinion that the decision made by oneself is much more suitable than the resolution given by others. since we know what we are capable of the best, other may innecitably driven by other motivision to decide your action  , and through the thinking of making a decision , we chould learn alot, so I think the assertion that one should make his decision by himself rather than ask others’ permission .
To start up , an individual know his or her capability the best .it is evident that our apearence can be deceptive. Others sometimes may overestimate or underestimate one’s ability . hence when a  person make a decision for another person , this  decision may not suit the one. For example, when I  was in primary school, my teacher think I was good at dancing , because I was very tall and thin , and also I attended a dancing class ,actually , I was totally a green hand in dancing ,  my teacher appointed me to take part in dancing context, she thought that I  can do well , but at last ,   my performance was disappointing . this example shows that others may not know your real capability, so decisions made by others may not be helpful , sometimes their decition may be harmful.
Secondly , as is known to all, every one in the world may inevitably   is selfish, we can not deny the possibility that others could driven by  selfish motives to decide things for you. Cases are not rare around us , for example , advertisements are always persuading you to buy some  products, their words maybe plausible , they contend that they produce certain good from custmors’points of view. Commen sense tell us , what they care about is their interest , not custmors’ benefits. Currently, the society is highly competitive, people are driven by their own benefits ,  so they tend to hurt others by guiding others to the wrong path. In companies , in schools and so on ,when
One’s partner is persuding one to do something ,be causious, since every one in the world consider his own or her own benefit at first place . So it is dangerouse to let others make decision.
What is more, making a decision by one self is kind of process that can bring benefits to one. No one will deny the fact that when deciding one thing ,  one could cultivate his or her ability to think independently .such a ability is very important. What’ more , through the process , individual can obtain more knowledge. For example , when I was in high school , my parents told me that I should make a decision about future career, I asked my parents to decide for me  since I think I was too young to make such a decision .my parents say that making this decision will teach me a lot . then I  spend a lot of efforts to learn different careers in various fields , finally , I made up my mind to be a teacher. Also during the process, I found how to consider things comprehensively and understand that one should be responsible for himself or herself , also  I learned a lot about different jobs in society , which will benefit me in the future. Making a decision is a process where we could learn a lot
.all in all, decisions made by others  may not be suitable for you ,  others advice can be dangerous,  what’s more one can learn many things when engaging in making a decision.considering those points , I am confident to say that  nothing can be more helpful that making a decision by one’s own.
作者: 694055322    时间: 2010-7-4 00:02:20

Most people prefer others making decision for them than making a decision for themselves.7 ^% {) _9 a; V
It surprised me that most people prefer others making decision for them than making a decision for themselves. in comtemporarycontemporary world, even though we live in a information overload society, I still hold the opinion that the decision made by oneself is much more suitable than the resolution given by others. since we know what we are capable of the best, other may innevcitably driven by other motivatision to decide your action  , and through the thinking of making a decision , we chould learn a lot, so I think the assertion that one should make his decision by himself rather than ask others’ permission .
To start withup , an individual know his or her capability the best .it is evident that our apearaence can be deceptive. Others sometimes may overestimate or underestimate one’s ability . hence when a  person make a decision for another person , this  decision may not suit the one. For example, when I  was in primary school, my teacher think I was good at dancing , because I was very tall and thin , and also I attended a dancing class ,actually , I was totally a green hand in dancing ,  my teacher appointed me to take part in dancing context, she thought that I  can do well , but at last ,   my performance was disappointing . this example shows that others may not know your real capability, so decisions made by others may not be helpful , sometimes their decistion may be harmful.
Secondly , as is known to all, every one in the world may inevitably   is selfish, we can not deny the possibility that others could be driven by  their own interestselfish motives to decide things for oneyou. Such Cases are too numerous to be listed not rare around us , for example , advertisements are always persuading you to buy some  products, their words may be plausible , they contend that they produce certain good from custmors’ ’points of view. Commonmen sense tellsl us , what they care about is their interest , not custmors’ benefits. Currently, the society is highly competitive, people are driven by their own benefits ,  so they tend to hurt others by guiding others to the wrong path. In companies , in schools and so on ,when
oOne’s partner is talking overpersuding one into doing something ,be causious, since every one in the world putsconsider his own or her own benefit at first place . So it is dangerouse to let others make decision.
What is more, making a decision by one self is kind of process that can bring benefits to one. No one will deny the fact that when deciding one thing ,  one could cultivate his or her ability to think independently .such an ability is very important. What’ more , through the process , individual can obtain more knowledge. For example , when I was in high school , my parents told me that I should make a decision about future career, I asked my parents to decide for me  since I think I was too young to make such a decision .my parents say that making this decision will teach me a lot . then I  spend a lot of efforts to learn different careers in various fields , finally , I made up my mind to be a teacher. Also during the process, I found how to consider things comprehensively and understand that one should be responsible for himself or herself , also  I learned a lot about different jobs in society , which will benefit me in the future. Making a decision is a process where we could learn a lot
.all in all, decisions made by others  may not be suitable for you ,  others advice can be dangerous,  what’s more one can learn many things when engaging in making a decision.considering those points , I am confident to say that  nothing can be more helpful that making a decision by one’s own.

欢迎光临 寄托家园留学论坛 (https://bbs.gter.net/) Powered by Discuz! X2