寄托家园留学论坛

标题: dandan的独立作文贴 [打印本页]

作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-7-27 20:23:13     标题: dandan的独立作文贴

本帖最后由 dandan17 于 2010-7-27 21:36 编辑

7.27Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Advertising is the most important cause of unhealthy eating habits.

Faced with the viewpoint that advertising is more essential than any other determinants, some people make the view that some food on the advertisement looks so delicious which can easily catch consumers' eyes. From my perspective, a large amount of other aspects should be taken on the table, such as pressure in daily life, and the economic development.

To begin with, worker-class in big cities, especially in metropolis, have more pressure than people in the town. Some surveys on newspapers documented that almost eighty percent of workers have unhealthy eating habits. A vast majority of them prefer to eat fast food rather than some nutritious supper by the reason that, the reporter said, they cannot squeeze much time on eating from the tough work, while eating fast food is an appropriate way for them. Day by day, the physically detrimental habit has been fostered. Even though on weekends, most workers are customary to eating unhealthy food.

Furthermore, as the economy develops, the number of delicate food in diverse type which faced to modern people is on the rise. Most children, including myself, have more interest to eat fried food, so called junk food. Although they are delicious, eating too much can cause negative effect on health. As for vegetable, fruits such organic food are being ignored. Back to the mid of last century, most people in China were always in hunger and poverty, but few people have unhealthy habits. How it happened? The answer is evitable, food in that time was not polluted. More importantly, people had less money in the past than in today; therefore as long as the food they can afford, they would catch it. In other words, they got more different nutrition than us.

Admittedly, advertising plays an important role in people's bad eating habit. For example, last week, my parents didn't decide to eat in the restaurant. But when they saw the big range of discount in one restaurant which is revealed by a newspaper, they determined to eat. However, to their disappointment, most food in discount were not fresh, even some was boiled twice. Undeniably they were so regret being attracted by the advertisement.

In conclusion, although advertising can cause people's unhealthy eating habits, it is not the only reason. In my opinion, most bad habits are cultivated by us. Since we cannot control our mouth, we gradually have the unhealthy habits; since we cannot resist the lure of feast, a lot of illness happens. Therefore, I don't think advertising is the most significant cause of unhealthy habits.
作者: fanfan1247    时间: 2010-7-28 11:10:30

修改好啦~~~~

[attach]148152[/attach]
作者: layla1989    时间: 2010-7-28 20:01:12

改好啦~~~
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-7-29 17:44:51

7.29作业
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Young people should try several different jobs before they take a long term career.

Faced with the situation that whether young people should take several different kinds of job before they take a career in a long term or not, some old people, who accumulate much experience argue that possessing a stable job is of less risk than people who do not. From my perspective, taking a variety of jobs can follow the latest development in the world today.

To begin with, interest is more important than any other things, especially for young people in the modern society. For instance, one of my mom's colleagues was a manager in a bank, but now she is teaching for small children in a less-developed countryside. I was so doubtful that why she gave up an attempting job desired by a great people including myself, and then chose to live in a poor and remote place where the buildings are dilapidated. To my surprise, mom told me that because she has an obsession on teaching, besides, people in countryside are so simple; she made a viewpoint that interest was more essential than money.

Furthermore, an individual’s dreams have a tendency to change over the years. Even though one inspired his absolute passion at the early stage of his life, he could regret in his later years and wonder what had made him addicted. Here comes my personal example. When I was a little girl, I was desired to be an officer like my father, because in my impression this was a job without any efforts, just sitting in the office and using computer freely. But since I saw my dad virtually need to face tedious work and same people every day, I changed my perspective. Being a reporter is more meaningful, by the reason that it enables me to communicate with different people every day. Therefore, because I further informed about my personality, I could not confine a single job.

More importantly, people who taking a variety of jobs can acquire more chances to follow the latest development in the world than those fixing in one job. For instance, in1992, many Chinese work-class like teachers, workers and officers resigned their stable jobs and started own enterprise; most of them even build up from nothing. However, it was their courage that leads them to success; it was keeping in step with the times that make them benefit from the era of reform and opening-up. While those who did not dare to cater the requirement of the new society could only admire others’ achievement.

In conclusion, although some people prefer to deserve a comfortable life that is of no risk, in my opinion, young people are supposed to pursue a more colorful life not only for a stable payroll. As my favorite host, Oprah Winfrey, once said that “You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.” Therefore, I claim that the advantages of trying several different jobs outweigh the shortcomings.
作者: crystal5841    时间: 2010-7-30 12:45:10

本帖最后由 crystal5841 于 2010-8-2 23:21 编辑

4# dandan17

整体感觉文章结构和思路很清晰。美中不足的是:
词汇的应用有些不是很恰当,并且句子结构中有些谓语不完整,或者谓语时态不对。我大概把我看到的标出来了。

结尾的名言用的不是很恰当。

大家一起努力~~~

By crystal5841
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-7-30 14:20:26

5# crystal5841    标在哪里?
作者: Editors4Writers    时间: 2010-7-30 16:41:11

1# dandan17

修改过程

Faced with the viewpoint that advertising is more essential than any other determinants stands preeminent over everything else, some people make the, individuals view assert that "delicious" food advertisements are responsible for gluttonous behavior.  that some food on the advertisement looks so delicious which can easily catch consumers' eyes. From my perspective However, in my opinion, I disagree that advertising is responsible for encouraging unhealthy eating habits. a large amount of Other aspects should be taken on the table, such as pressures in daily life daily stress, and the socioeconomic development conditions propagate this trend of harmful food consumption.

最终定稿

Faced with the viewpoint that advertising stands preeminent over everything else, individuals assert that "delicious" food advertisements are responsible for gluttonous behavior. However, I disagree that advertising is responsible for encouraging unhealthy eating habits. Other aspects such as daily stress and socioeconomic conditions propagate this trend of harmful food consumption.
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-7-30 18:00:20

7# Editors4Writers 楼上义务帮我改额。可是你的结构我写不出来
作者: Editors4Writers    时间: 2010-7-30 18:22:37

8# dandan17

去掉红色的东西。 蓝色的句子是对的。 我可以教你怎么像我一样写, 哈哈。 不难。 我们有英文写作教学服务,你有兴趣吗?
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-7-30 19:09:50

9# Editors4Writers 如果是打广告那就算了
作者: Editors4Writers    时间: 2010-7-30 19:56:33

10# dandan17

你自己说的我的结构你写不出来,反正我告诉你了,你不用也无所谓。
作者: linran0108    时间: 2010-7-31 20:46:45

4# dandan17
不好意思,现在才改~~而且不知道怎么传附件。。所以就只能很弱地。。额。。不好意思。。
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Young people should try several different jobs before they take a long term career.4 F# _/ I4 B' \3 J0 [7 O, f
& r8 ~4 H" ~# T% _& X
Faced with the situation that whether young people should take several different kinds of [url=]job[/url][o1] before they take a career in a long term or not, some old people, who accumulate much experience[url=] [/url][o2] argue that[url=] possessing a stable job is of less risk than people who do not.[/url][o3] From my perspective, taking a variety of jobs can follow the latest development in the world today.
& \- O4 C4 j4 r' Y6 E

, k4 y" f; N9 I2 s# ~
To begin with, interest is more important than any other things, especially for young people in the modern society. For instance, one of my mom's colleagues was a manager in a bank, but now she is teaching for small children in a less-developed countryside. I was so doubtful that why she gave up an attempting job desired by a great people including myself, and then chose to live in a poor and remote place where the buildings are dilapidated. To my surprise, mom told me that because she has an obsession on teaching, besides, people in countryside are so simple; she made a viewpoint that interest was more essential than money. # c6 P/ o" ~& p. V* l. T+ Y; h/ e- j
+ ?6 B: w2 i% N* c# ]6 D  B- {
Furthermore, an individual’s dreams have a tendency to change over the years. [url=]Even though one inspired his absolute passion at the early stage of his life, he could regret in his later years and wonder what [/url][url=]had made[/url][o4] him addicted.[o5] Here comes my personal example. When I was a little girl, I was desired to be an officer like my father, because in my impression this was a job without any efforts, just sitting in the office and using computer freely. But since I saw my dad virtually need to face tedious work and same people every day, I changed my perspective. Being a reporter is more meaningful, by the reason that it enables me to communicate with different people every day. Therefore, because I further informed about my personality, I could not confine a single job.' K0 J5 K$ N7 I2 H

7 W/ t/ E& ^) L
More importantly, people who [url=]taking[/url][o6] a variety of jobs can acquire more chances to follow the latest development in the world than those fixing in one job. For instance, in1992, many Chinese work-class like teachers, workers and officers resigned their stable jobs and started [url=]own[/url][o7] enterprise; most of them even build up from nothing. However, it [url=]was[/url][o8] their courage that leads them to success; it was keeping in step with the times that [url=]make[/url][o9] them benefit from the era of reform and opening-up. While those who did not dare to cater the requirement of the new society [url=]could only[/url][o10] admire others’ achievement.
. H  L, v/ V7 e/ u
3 n5 L1 F: _! q1 q+ `

1 P, f: w' j7 n/ [
In conclusion, although some people prefer to [url=]deserve[/url][o11] a comfortable life that is of no risk, in my opinion, young people are supposed to pursue a more colorful life not only for a stable payroll. As my favorite host, Oprah Winfrey, once said that “You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.” Therefore, I claim that the advantages of trying several different jobs outweigh the [url=]shortcomings.[/url][o12]

总评:语言很赞,句子词语都非常好。总体来看文章非常好。赞美的话不多说~
我个人觉得,逻辑上欠缺一些些。第一个个人经历用的很到位,但是有兴趣去做这和主题好像没那么大关联,这个点值得推敲。第二个点的更明白一些更好,因为兴趣会变,所以尝试很多工作是正确的,这中间的因果没有点出来,只是写道兴趣会变。。第三点写得很好,我觉得很赞。

[o1]“Jobs?”是不可数名词没错,但是题目里用的是复数.

[o2]加个“,” 可能更清楚些~~

[o3]?前后不对称了,后面是people,前面的主语是possessing

[o4]用过去式或者过去完成时是不是更合适?

[o5]这句话写得很好,但我觉得意思上稍显严重,后面的例子用得很好,但是两个程度上似乎差得有点远。。个人经历中改变只是因为认识不同导致想法不同了,而不是很多年投入后觉得不明白为什么。

[o6]Take

[o7]Their own

[o8]Was,和后面的leads不匹配

[o9]Made

[o10]一点点别扭Could do nothing but

[o11]我没看见过这么用,所以谨慎一些,lead/live虽然不鲜明,但保险些

[o12]事实上,你没有提缺点,所以结尾这一句,好像不太对劲……
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-1 11:20:54

12# linran0108 多回复几个帖子升级到寄托新兵就可以上传了。我就是这么干滴
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-1 11:23:38

731日作业:
(09.02.21 NA) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Newspapers and magazines are the best ways to learn about a foreign country.

In the modern society, learning about a foreign country is no longer a dream. There comes a great many vehicles; some people claim that newspapers and magazines are the best ways, while in my perspective, travelling, television can also open a door for us to step into another land.

To begin with, travelling is a most valuable way which can let us experience a bland-new place in person. For example, I take delight in searching some photographs about scenery all around the world. Every time I try to imagine how the culture is, what the people like, and even what the cuisine is behind these pictures. Fortunately, last year, my parents took me to Japan. Besides roaming in the modern shopping heaven in Tokyo, the street which as clean as a glass also gives me a visually incredible impact. Some local residents were so enthusiastic that they even walked with me for company as a guide when I got lost. Undeniably, without that travelling, I cannot acquire a distinct impression about Japan, containing polite residents, fashionable and first-class environmental hygiene.

Moreover, we can also regard television as a telescope to amplify the corner throughout the world into the viewers’ eyes. For example, in the countryside, few farmers have capacity to go outside the mountains, no mention the foreign countries. However, since the televisions prevail in almost every family, people all around the world are no longer distant and isolated from each other; the most distant countries and the strangest customs are brought right to one’s sitting room. A lot of television programs introduce people to things in other continents they never thought of before and never heard of before. More importantly, compared with dull feel from the radio or some paper, everything on television is more lifelike, vivid and real. Therefore, television is a more convenient and dramatic source of foreign information.

Admittedly, newspapers and magazines are also beneficial for us to inform about some current events in foreign world. Sometimes, we have no more time to watch television, or do not accumulate enough money to take a trip. In these cases, reading newspapers and magazines is another alternative which is comparatively cheap. For example, I am accustomed to reading newspaper during the breakfast; isn’t it so comfortable to nibble at a piece of bread and scan some headlines of international news or some gossips about a foreign star at the same time?

In conclusion, although newspapers and magazines do have merit to demonstrate us a little corner of a foreign country, the advantages of television and traveling in excess of the former form. With the development of economic and technologic globalization, the growing number of modern vehicles has been approaching us. If we still confine our international perspectives to some paper, isn’t it out of step of times?

作者: sosodiu    时间: 2010-8-2 16:14:20

修改好啦~呵呵
作者: hachi1991    时间: 2010-8-2 16:18:57

(09.02.21 NA) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Newspapers and magazines are the best ways to learn about a foreign country.

In the modern society, learning about a foreign country is no longer a dream. There comes a great many vehicles; some people claim that newspapers and magazines are the best ways, while in my perspective, travelling, television(中间应该是用and 连接) can also open a door for us to step into another land.

To begin with, travelling is a most valuable way which can let us experience a bland-new(brand-new) place in person. For example, I take delight in searching some(可删) photographs about scenery all around the world. Every time I try to imagine how the culture is, what the people like, and even what the cuisine is behind these pictures.(Everytime I saw these pictures, I will try to imagine ... 后面这几个小分句好像都不是很合规范~) Fortunately, last year, my parents took me to Japan. Besides roaming in the modern shopping heaven in Tokyo, the street which as clean as a glass also gives me a visually incredible impact(incredible visua impact应该就okay.但是貌似incredible用来形容impact不大好,一般是用来形容事件本身的~). Some local residents were so enthusiastic that they even walked with me for company as a guide when I got lost. Undeniably, without that travelling, I cannot acquire a distinct impression about Japan, containing polite residents, fashionable and first-class environmental hygiene., }, T  q$ v4 }9 b* ^
+ \1 E$ b& E& \! a2 r8 J4 {8 S

Moreover, we can also regard television as a telescope to amplify the corner throughout the world into the viewers’ eyes. For example, in the countryside, few farmers have capacity to go outside the mountains, no mention the foreign countries. However, since the televisions prevail in almost every family, people all around the world are no longer distant and isolated from each other; the most distant countries and the strangest customs are brought right to one’s sitting room. A lot of television programs introduce people to things in other continents they never thought of before and never(nor) heard of(删) before. More importantly, compared with dull feel from the radio or some paper, everything on television is more lifelike, vivid and real. Therefore, television is a more convenient and dramatic source of foreign information.

Admittedly, newspapers and magazines are also beneficial for us to inform about some current events in foreign world. Sometimes, we have no more time to watch television, or do not accumulate enough money to take a trip. In these cases, reading newspapers and magazines is another alternative which is comparatively cheap. For example, I am accustomed to reading newspaper during the breakfast; isn’t it so comfortable to nibble at a piece of bread and scan some headlines of international news or some gossips about a foreign star at the same time?2
(这段放在前面那两段论述之前应该比放在这里好一点,因为包括你后面的结尾都是although newspapers and magazines are good, but bla bla bla~ 不过你放到这里倒是另外又有种耳目一新的感觉~嘿嘿~)
R3 [/ ^( f, D& z. E6 W
: V+ w  p* k/ P3 E6 A

In conclusion, although newspapers and magazines do have merit to demonstrate us a little corner of a foreign country, the advantages of television and traveling in excess of the former form. With the development of economic and technologic globalization, the(a) growing number of modern vehicles has been approaching us. If we still confine our international perspectives to some paper, isn’t it out of step of times?

嗯,楼主的论述比较清晰,内容也比较流畅,但在词汇方面还是有点“不知所措”~另建议好好考虑一下倒数第二段的位置~

作者: crystal5841    时间: 2010-8-2 18:42:34

6# dandan17

完了,天呐,我刚看到,我没有贴附件上去吗?罪过~~~
而且我已经删了,不过没关系,我再改了,晚上下自习后贴上来
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-2 21:40:05

15# sosodiu 先谢谢啊。1.应该是brand new,你是对滴2.旅行那段的点评很精辟,确实应该突出一下主题3.no mention to..更不用说(我忘加to了)4.paper是可数的吗?5.television is a more convenient and dramatic source of foreign information. 这句话的主干是television is a source.所以不是television is information 6.reading newspapers and magazines is another alternative which (that) is comparatively cheap. 为什么which不行?7.out of step of times这个我查过的。是固定用法。跟不上时代步伐

你的破题方式不是不行,就是感觉会比较难写。其实我这样不容易写散啊。你只要反驳A不是best,那随便举B,C也好就OK了,所以A不是best.至于让步段。我听戴云的网络课堂。他说可以第二段也可以第四段。放在第二段确实结构比较清晰,但他说在考试的时候万一来不及了,让步段可以不写,所以放在第四段更容易删改。
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-3 15:50:02

本帖最后由 dandan17 于 2010-8-3 19:14 编辑

09.02.27NA
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A jobwith more vacation time but a low salary is better than a job with a highsalary but less vacation time.

Faced with the position that the advantages of a job withmore vacation time but a low salary outweigh a job with a high salary but lessvacation time, some people make a viewpoint that more vacation time enablesthem to enjoy life rather than confine to a working condition. In myperspective, a job with a high salary suits my own taste.

To begin with, a high salary job gives a possibility forthose who dream to lead a superior life by accumulating more capital. Forinstance, my parents decided to possess a big house in my childhood. Therefore,they has been sacrificed so much vacation time and spent time earning money asmuch as they could during these years. Through their tough efforts, our whole familyachieved the dream eventually. If my parents took advantage of most of theirmoney and time to have a vacation, how can I live so comfortable in a hugehouse now which gives me a sense of satisfaction about the high quality oflife?

Furthermore, a job with less vacation time represents apositive life attitude. This view can easily be explained. In the long run, toomuch rest time will reduce one's enthusiasm of working. Because under normalcircumstances, these people have been accustomed to the lifestyle and environmentwithout any competition or pursuit of promotion. As time passes, even theirpersonality may be transferred, because too much joy sometimes like a slowpoison, which will make people addict to it and cultivate a negative attitudetowards life. While a job with less vacation but a high salary can stimulatepeople to maintain a state of excitement; everyday is brand new for thosepeople to challenge.

Admittedly, a job with more vacation can take people to afantastic world without any pressure, only happiness and relaxation. Especiallywhen one has trouble physically or mentally, the best way for him to reduce pressureis abandoning all things unpleasant and working less time. Although it meanslow salary, more vacation can give him assistance to back to an orbit of healthylife. The beautiful scenery likes sea, the fresh air in the forest, or the hospitalityof local residents is prone to help a person forget all worries in worktemporarily.

In conclusion, although a job with more vacation time ismore comfortable, the disadvantages are evitable. While a job with a highsalary but less vacation time can avoid these defects. Because besides satisfyingpeople's fundamental need for money, less vacation can stimulate people paymore attention to work instead of playing. Isn't it a more positive attitudetowards life?
作者: ellishu    时间: 2010-8-4 15:06:33

8月3日交7 N. C0 W+ o+ g+ u
09.02.27NA
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A job with more vacation time but a low salary is better than a job with a high salary but less vacation time.: z1 }' S' d/ N' k0 k
  b+ D$ f3 y* P2 J* f
Faced with the position that the advantages of a job with more vacation time but a low salary outweigh a job with a high salary but less vacation time, some people make a viewpoint that more vacation time enables them to enjoy life rather than confine to a working condition. In my perspective, a job with a high salary suits my own taste.
5 `# x% E& {* n8 q+ H+ Y  @5 p* A
To begin with, a high salary job gives a possibility for those who dream to lead a superior life by accumulating more capital. For instance, my parents decided to possess a big house in my childhood. Therefore, they has(人称不对应) been sacrificed so much vacation time (time可以去掉,累赘了些)and spent time earning money as much as they could during these years. Through their tough efforts, our whole family achieved the dream eventually. If my parents took advantage of most of their money and time to have a vacation, how can I live so comfortable in a huge house now which gives me a sense of satisfaction about the high quality of life?) w# V" h) W, X% A: K/ v1 B1 R8 p/ Y

Furthermore, a job with less vacation time represents a positive life attitude. This view can easily be explained. In the long run, too much rest time will reduce one's enthusiasm of working. Because under normal circumstances(不是完整句子,或者换成介词), these people have been accustomed to the lifestyle and environment without any competition or pursuit of promotion. As time passes, even(放在后面更好) their personality may be transferred, because too much joy sometimes like a slow poison, which will make people addict to it and cultivate a negative attitude towards life. While a job with less vacation but a high salary can stimulate people to maintain a state of excitement; everyday is brand new for those people to challenge.5 H/ A& b. t- K' Q  w7 U
1 `! F' J; e" N5 V  W( Z: F& G7 P0 N
Admittedly,(若第二段提出,用它挺好,但放在最后,用however更好) a job with more vacation can take people to a fantastic world without any pressure, only happiness and relaxation. Especially when one has trouble physically or mentally, the best way for him to reduce pressures abandoning all things unpleasant and working less time(句子有误,貌似不是完整的句子,动词?). Although it means low salary, more vacation can give him assistance to back to an orbit of healthy life. The beautiful scenery likes sea, the fresh air in the forest, or the hospitality of local residents is (are吧)prone to help a person forget all worries in work temporarily.7 F+ Q% O+ R6 c$ A

In conclusion, although a job with more vacation time is more comfortable, the disadvantages are evitable. While a job with a high salary but less vacation time can avoid these defects. Because besides satisfying people's fundamental need for money, (同样错误,句子不完整)less vacation can stimulate people pay more attention to work instead of playing. Isn't it a more positive attitude towards life?

很少有模板的影子,我的模板影响太深,句子有几句不完整的,这方面得注意了。有些词稍微有些累赘。可以适当把复杂句子和简单句子交错使用。希望大家多交流
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-4 16:32:52

20# ellishu 1.under normal circumstances=generally speaking一般来说2.the best way for him to reduce pressures (这里加is,漏了)abandoning all things unpleasant and working less time
3.Because besides satisfying people's fundamental need for money, (同样错误,句子不完整)less vacation can stimulate people pay more attention to work instead of playing.
这句完整了呀。besides.doing B,A.do C..=A not only do B but also do C
作者: ellishu    时间: 2010-8-4 17:28:07

21# dandan17
because 是连词,加完整句子
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-4 19:09:28

22# ellishu 谢谢!
作者: kila1002    时间: 2010-8-4 19:38:55

改好了~
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-4 21:26:23

24# kila1002 先是非常感谢。改得很有水平
1.undermine这个词很赞,我记住了
2.under normal circumstences=generally speaking,一般来说。(我新学到的短语)
3.In conclusion, although ajob with more vacation time is more comfortable, the disadvantages areevitable. While a job with a high salary but less vacation time can avoid thesedefects.
我的意思是放假多虽然好,缺点不可避免,而放假少能够避免前面放假多的缺点。
4. 不是打字的问题。从word文档复制上来就粘一起了。
作者: kila1002    时间: 2010-8-4 22:07:54

evitable是可以避免的意思哦
in-evitable才是不可避免~~
under normal circumstences学习了~~~~~~
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-5 16:30:46

本帖最后由 dandan17 于 2010-8-5 16:34 编辑

09.05.30NA
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Younger school children (ages five to ten) should be required to study art and music in addition to math, science, history and language.

Faced with the position that younger children should study art and music in school, some people make a viewpoint that the major courses like math, science and so on have caused pressure to children, so they cannot pay more attention to side courses. However, in my perspective, studying art and music essentially is a significant way to relieve stress and recharge instead of a burden.

To begin with, as I mention before, art and music can make one relaxed and relieve the mental burden in study. For example,my small brother is only eight years old; a period I thought is full of delight and without any pressure. However, as a matter of fact, his math homework is so difficult for an elementary school student. Besides, even on the weekends, he is required to learn many courses such as chess, painting which so called to cultivate a child's comprehensive ability. So when I asked him what course isyour favorite, he said music without any hesitation. He told me that every time he listens to the music, the beautiful melody and comfortable atmosphere can let him forget all things unpleasant including the study pressure. Therefore, studying music likes an efficient medicine which can let children regain energy and pleasure.

Furthermore, studying art and music can help people foster a positive mental attitude, which is essential especially for younger children. Because at the age of five to ten, children are in the stage that growing up physically in a rapid speed. Simultaneously, their spiritual world is becoming bigger too. Therefore, an appropriate guide issignificant. Music and art are like patient teachers who picture a large amountof beauty for children. By appreciating this distinguished work, children can gradually possess an ability to confront difficulties without agitation.Because a vast majority of art and music can not only calm people down but also give them a meditation. Isn't it a fantastic way to develop a child's positive attitudes towards anything?

Admittedly, as a student, fundamental studyshould not be ignored. Math, science, history and language are some crucial courses should be mastered. Especially for younger children, whether they can obtain academically preeminent accomplishment depends on whether they laid a solid foundation in childhood. Therefore, major courses should also be attached weight on by younger children.

In conclusion, although major courses play an important role in children's development, we have to admit that art and music are considerably indispensable. Because without this vehicle, children cannot ease their pressure in study; without this beauty, children will lose a wonderful chance to cultivate an attitude with optimism.
作者: lxg198607    时间: 2010-8-6 10:14:40

本帖最后由 lxg198607 于 2010-8-6 10:32 编辑

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Younger school children (ages five to ten) should be required to study art and music in addition to math, science, history and language.

Faced with the position that younger children should study art and music in school, some people make a viewpoint that the major courses like math, science and so on have caused pressure to children, so they cannot pay more attention to side courses. However, (这里咋回事转折呢,前后关系是顺承啊)in my perspective, studying art and music essentially is a significant way to relieve stress and recharge instead of a burden.

To begin with, as I mention before, art and music can make one relaxed and relieve the mental burden in study. For example,my small brother is only eight years old; a period I thought is full of delight and without any pressure. However, as a matter of fact, his math homework is so difficult for an elementary school student. Besides, even on the weekends, he is required to learn many courses such as chess, painting which so called to cultivate a child's comprehensive ability. So when I asked him what course isyour favorite, he said music without any hesitation. He told me that every time he listens to the music, the beautiful melody and comfortable atmosphere can let him forget all things unpleasant including the study pressure. Therefore, studying music likes an efficient medicine which can let children regain energy and pleasure.

Furthermore, studying art and music can help people foster a positive mental attitude, which is essential especially for younger children. Because at the age of five to ten, children are in the stage that (of)growing up physically in(at好点吧) a rapid speed. Simultaneously, their spiritual world is becoming biggerrich咋样)too. Therefore, an appropriate guide issignificant. Music and art are like patient teachers who picture a large amountof beauty for children. By appreciating this distinguished work, children can gradually possess an ability to confront difficulties without agitation.Because a vast majority of art and music can not only calm people down but also give them a meditation. Isn't it a fantastic way to develop a child's positive attitudes towards anything?

Admittedly, as a student, fundamental studyshould not be ignored. Math, science, history and language are some crucial courses should be mastered. Especially for younger children, whether they can obtain academically preeminent accomplishment depends on whether they laid a solid foundation in childhood. Therefore, major courses should also be attached weight on by younger children

In conclusion, although major courses play an important role in children's development, we have to admit that art and music are considerably indispensable. Because without this vehicle, children cannot ease their pressure in study; without this beauty, children will lose a wonderful chance to cultivate an attitude with optimism.
楼主写的不错,观点明确,行文流畅
作者: zinccopper    时间: 2010-8-6 22:12:27

帮你改好了哈,也谢谢你对我的认真修改
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-6 23:23:32

29# zinccopper 谢谢
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-8 07:20:05

8.7作文Do you agree or disagree with the followingstatement:University students should take part-time jobs.

Faced with the contention that university students should take part-timejobs, some people make a viewpoint that universitystudents should focus on their study. I hold on the idea that besides studyingin university, taking part-time jobs is a superb choice for students to exposeto the society and undeniably it is more meaningful than playing computer gamesor shopping.

To begin with, from the part-time job,university students can accumulate valuable work experience and cultivate somesocial skills, such as communication and cooperation. For example,
when I am in school, I spend all my time with myteachers and classmates; so familiar are they to me that I know everyone's disposition.However, when I step in the society, such as worked for KFC last summer,various people from leaders to employees come to my eyes, and everyone seemsbrand-strange for me. I could not accustomed to this change at first, but Ididn't give up and try my best to communicate with others. Day by day, mysocial skills improved, and it also gave me valuable work experience which canraise my confidence in future.

Furthermore, students can better understandthe value of money and the hardship of their parents; hence, it will promotethem to devote more to their study. The situation is not isolated; it istypical of dozens I have encountered. My sister is in Germany now,although her parents have enough money to afford her to study abroad, she stilltook part-time jobs on weekends, she told me that," at first, the job wasinviting due to I can not only earn money but also learn the culture. However, afterengaging in the job, I realized that it is not easy to earn money by myself. Thisexperience was of considerable value which can stimulate me to cherish themoney parents gave me.”

However, we see both as a boon to takingpart-time jobs and as a downside which is time-consuming. If we take amount of timeon part-time jobs, more meaningful things like doing exercises, reading, andtraveling will easily be ignored. Like the saying goes:” every coin has twosides." As far as I am concerned, the campus life is the most gorgeoustime in their life. As the hours wear on, they will have few chances to absorbin studies as well as exchange views with classmates. I cannot convince myselfthat they can manage to do both fascinating communication and part-time jobs.

In conclusion, although it has shortcomingslike wasting time, all the analysis confirms that university students shouldtake part-time jobs. Because, the merits of better understanding the value oflife as well as study carry more weight than the defect.
作者: jilinlin    时间: 2010-8-8 16:10:10

改好了,麻烦你也帮我看看,谢谢!!
https://bbs.gter.net/bbs/thread-1131066-2-1.html
11楼
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-8 16:47:06

32# jilinlin 放心啦!我每次都帮别人改的很认真的。不过现在在练听力,所以吃晚饭再帮你改哦。
作者: darkathrun    时间: 2010-8-8 17:05:23

改好,请查收~
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-8 20:35:35

为什么你们都说我写的不错。。可7.24只有fair,5555,难道是RP?还是考试的时候语法错误太多。anyway,继续努力。谢谢楼上帮我改的。
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-10 22:42:28

8.10[attach]149149[/attach]
Do you agree ordisagree with the following statement:
Movies andTV programs made in one’s own country are always more interesting than thosemade in other countries.

Faced with the statementthat domestic movies and TV programs are always more interesting than thosemade in other countries., the vast majority of people argue that undeniablyindigenous movies are more vivid to attract public attention. However, from myprospective, although domestic movies are fascinating, it is an overstatementto claim that it is always interesting compared to those in other nations.

To begin with,some external movies are more advanced in the special effects which provideviewers with a treat for the eyes. We have to admit that a great manyfirst-class effects cannot be achieved in China such as three-dimensional technology.A movie revolution took place at the end of 2009 potentially offering as big aleap in our viewing experience as the change from black-and-white television tocolor. Avatar, which was directed by James Cameron, soon became the most ambitious3D film since it is released. The popularity of the movie is reflected in thefact that the majority of people throughout the world go after it like a flockof ducks. Therefore, as for film, high-technique created from other countrieslike a delicate decoration in house attracts people’s eyes.

Furthermore, learninglocal customs and culture from the external movies and TV programs is inviting.For example, I ever saw a movie relating to India which was full of distinctivescenes involving dancing and singing. Even though being unfamiliar with the locallanguage, I was soon addicted in the fantastic melody and fancy costumes whichabound in cultural characteristics. And it is for sure that they will notappear in domestic movies. Thus, external movies offer a vehicle for us to enjoya both visual and acoustic feast.

Admittedly, althoughcompact plots and polished performance are some essential determinant toattract people to the cinema, it is not the only explanation for the definitionof “interesting”. Some native movies are fascinating owing to realistic andmoving plots. For example, one of my favorite domestic movies is “Together”.Tchaikovsky's Concerto in D Major — the Mt.Everest of the classical violin — looms beautifully over Chen Kaige's earnestand optimistic film, Together, about a father who pursues international stardomfor his son, a shy 13-year old amateur of violin. The bittersweet experiencesof both father and son in Beijingform the basis for this quiet, smart film. So sometimes, superb packagingcannot surpass the real connotation of the movie inside.

In conclusion,even though people have a bias toward Hollywood blockbuster sometimes gets inthe way of truly concerning on the native movies, I refuse to agree with theviewpoint that movies and TV programs made in my country are always moreinteresting than those made in other countries. Every movie has its own charmdue to the reform in technology, the culture in diversity and so on. As long asa movie is attractive, it does an interesting movie under normal circumstances.
作者: kunter    时间: 2010-8-10 23:20:46

每次看到dandan的头像都忍不住多看几眼
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-11 16:22:50

37# kunter 是宫崎葵啦。我没她这么漂亮。
作者: 伶女    时间: 2010-8-11 17:21:13

个人意见水平有限啦
请查收~~~:loveliness:
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-11 17:41:40

39# 伶女 太强了,第一次碰到全英文帮我改的人。而且改的好认真哦。
有这么几个问题
1.vehicle有手段,媒介的意思
2.superb packaging cannot surpass the real connotation of the movieinside. 这句话就是在说前面的“Some native movies are fascinating owing to realistic and moving plots.”
3. 一个段落最后也一定要回到论点上吗?
4.第三段的例子没有举对吗?我的意思就是有些电影比如陈凯歌的这部电影的情节比较感人啊,然后再说它怎么感人。

欢迎交流。

谢谢伶女了,原来特训队的时候交作业超级勤的姐姐
作者: 伶女    时间: 2010-8-11 18:26:56

本帖最后由 伶女 于 2010-8-11 18:28 编辑

40# dandan17
我只是想试试用英文思考,也许会有帮助~~
    1.后来我查了一下,确实有的,呵呵
F# s" O4 M# S. K% k) N
3. 当然不是必须的,只不过我个人觉得你段落引申到最后的结论有些扣题不紧啦~~
2&4.我的理解是你的中心是题目的statement太overall speaking, so从两个aspect来讲其实both external&native movies都是interesting的
于是前两个论点在讲external movies是attractive的,后面一个就讲native也是的。所以第四段要将 domestic movie是interesting就要针对两点,一是interesting或者说有看头,你用了moving这个点,是可以的;二是要enhance native这个point,哪国的电影都可以感人啊,况且这部电影并不能represent中国特色,说起来我倒是觉得卧虎藏龙这种中国特色一些,恩,下回我也用用看~~~
这是我理解的你的写作思路,还是那句话,个人见解,嘿嘿:loveliness:

PS:谢谢后面的语法解析呀,貌似多年都没有看这样的资料了,语法早就一滩混乱了~~
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-11 18:51:38

41# 伶女 你看错了吧。
我是采用2-1策略。
1.foreign movies 在特技上要好
2.foreign movies 可以learning local customs and culture
3.虽然foreigh movies的外包装好,native movies也不错,比较感人

我是这么想滴
作者: 伶女    时间: 2010-8-11 22:05:48

42# dandan17 我只是把2-1的2看成一起,因为都是支持external的要好
而后面的那个1并不能说明native要好啊,理由我在LSS说了呢:)
作者: guyuan0126    时间: 2010-8-12 16:39:27

本帖最后由 guyuan0126 于 2010-8-12 16:40 编辑

8.10作业:
dandan,不好意思,我第一次参加写作小组,刚看到分组情况,下次不会迟到了:)

Faced with the statement (illogical agreed with “the vast majority”, change to “whereas”/”although”/…) that domestic movies and TV programs are always more interesting than those made in other countries., the vast majority of people argue that undeniably indigenous movies are more vivid (good use of “vivid”) to attract public attention. However, from my prospective, although domestic movies are fascinating, it is an overstatement to claim that it is always interesting compared to those in other nations.

To begin with, some external movies are more advanced in the special effects which provide viewers with a treat for the eyes. We have to admit that a great many (of) first-class effects cannot be achieved in China (semicomma- “,”)such as (the) three-dimensional technology. A movie revolution took place at the end of 2009 potentially offering as big a leap in our viewing experience as the change from black-and-white television to color. Avatar, which was directed by James Cameron, soon became the most ambitious 3D film since it is released. The popularity of the movie is reflected in the fact that the majority of people throughout the world go after it like a flock of ducks. Therefore, as for film, high-technique created from other countries like a delicate decoration in house attracts people’s eyes.

Furthermore, learning local customs and culture from the external movies and TV programs is inviting. For example, I ever saw a movie relating to India which was full of distinctive scenes involving dancing and singing. Even though being unfamiliar with the local language, I was soon addicted in the fantastic melody and fancy costumes which abound (of) in cultural characteristics. And it is for sure that they will not appear in domestic movies. Thus, external movies offer a vehicle for us to enjoy a both visual and acoustic feast.(good metaphor)

Admittedly, although compact plots and polished performance are some essential determinant to attract people to the cinema, it is not the only explanation for the definition of “interesting”. Some native movies are fascinating owing to realistic and moving plots. For example, one of my favorite domestic movies is “Together”. Tchaikovsky's Concerto in D Major — the Mt. Everest of the classical violin — looms beautifully over Chen Kaige's earnest and optimistic film, Together, about a father who pursues international stardom for his son, a shy 13-year old amateur of violin. The bittersweet experiences of both father and son in Beijing form the basis for this quiet, smart film. So sometimes, superb packaging cannot surpass the real connotation of the movie inside.
(the above paragraph talks about the success of native movies owing to realistic and plots”, but does not include why foreign movies not having these properties. Perhaps you can extend this point to strengthen your logical reasoning.)
In conclusion, even though people have a bias toward Hollywood blockbuster sometimes gets in the way of truly concerning on the native movies, I refuse to agree with the viewpoint that movies and TV programs made in my country are always more interesting than those made in other countries. Every movie has its own charm due to the reform in technology, the culture in diversity and so on. As long as a movie is attractive, it does an interesting movie under normal circumstances.
Comments:
You have a well mastery of using rhetoric and metaphors, which obviously achieved the “good” level in IBT writing.

Strengthen your logic behinds. You could use articulate comparison to demonstrate your view of “advantage” or “disadvantage” in this issue.

Contains trivial grammar errors. I am not sure for this point because I just challenged the GMAT writing and not quite familiar with IBT writing standard.

作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-12 17:41:48

09.08.01NA:
Do you agree or disagree with the followingstatement? If you do not make sure other people (especially influential peopleor your employers) know about your strengths and accomplishments, you willnever get successful in life.

In modern society, the role that geniuspeople play is increasingly considerable. Everyone expects to stand out in agroup, so the vast majority of them rack their brain to show their distinctivemerit. However, it is overstatement that we cannot succeed if we do not showour strengths and accomplishments to influential people. Since from myperspective, there are various approaches to get successful. As the sayinggoes:” All roads lead to Rome."

To begin with, people who have superbstrengths enable to create their own business instead of following others. Herecomes to a typical example, Bill Gates, who uncompromisingly dropped out of Harvard University to carve out his own businessand finally became one of the richest businessmen around the world, broke therule. What is it that urged him to set up his mind intermitting his school workin such a prestigious university which is the dream of millions of people? Itis his foresight and his creativity. He has daring and resolution to tryeverything new, and undeniably own aptitude introduced him to foundedMicrosoft, which led him onto the road to brilliance.

Furthermore, sometimes leading to success acquiresone to go through adversity and tolerate solitude, a period without any compliments.For example, Deng Yaping is a short and plain-looking table tennis player from China. Sheshowed no more talent in table tennis than ordinary people. Worse, relativelyshort height facilitates weakness be exposed to other adversaries
However, she just preserved in her lastingdream and kept practicing day and night, leaving her own sweats and tears onthe floor of the stadium without any words. Day after day, she graduallyimproved her athletic ability as to win several gold medals in Olympic Games.Therefore, people can lead a successful life by themselves without appreciationby public.

Admittedly, exposing individual strengthsand accomplishments to influential people serve as a vehicle to accelerate thespeed to success. The reason is conspicuous; we are in a high-space societywhich is full of competition and opportunities. Those who have ability todemonstrate their talents and strengths at first have more possibility toobtain more working experience. Because employers always have no time andpatience to detect one's virtue; under this case, people keep silence are lesslikely to get successful even though they posses strong points.

In conclusion, although letting influentialpeople know our strengths increases the possibility of success, we cannot claimthose who do not do it will never get successful. As I mentioned before, thereare a large amount of ways to success; people who have real ability and strongwill are able to make it equally.
[attach]149399[/attach]
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-12 17:44:35

44# guyuan0126 现在流行用英语评么。呵呵。要是考试时是good就好了。
谢谢你。
作者: kunter    时间: 2010-8-13 15:07:48

哦  丹丹参加过一战  那问下对综合写作有什么心得呢
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-13 15:45:31

47# kunter 我三点都写到了还是fair,郁闷。可能细节没到位,语法错误,字数还要再长一点。
作者: zhuminhappyrose    时间: 2010-8-14 00:26:49

楼主,看过您的文章了~
写得真的很不错~
向楼主学习了,加油!
作者: Arant    时间: 2010-8-14 01:25:16

不好意思今天才有空
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-14 08:56:34

50# Arant

谢谢。enable有能够的意思啊
第一个例子我是这么想的。一些真正有才华的人可以自己创业,不需要得到别人的赏识,也能成功。
作者: Arant    时间: 2010-8-14 14:36:36

呃..这就是我觉得好像不太切合,.,又不离题的原因

感觉你的意思表达的不够清晰...

我觉得可能把论点句改成Even without praise and applause from others, those geniuses having great talent and superb strengths can still achieve great success.之类的会相对来说更贴切一些吧?
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-14 16:02:46

52# Arant 恩,明白。谢谢
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-14 21:26:54

今天写了将近600字的文章。。郁闷。自己再txt打的时候没感觉。下次不敢了!

19:30-20:45
09.08.07NA

Do you agree or disagree with the followingstatement? Parents should allow children to make their own choices rather thandetermine their children’s future for them.
As we all known, with the government's familyplanning policy in operation, we now have a generation of "onlychild" in China.A vast majority of parents are inclined to substitute their choices andviewpoints for those from their children during adolescent period. However,from my perspective, I agree with the statement that parents should allowchildren to make choices independently instead of helping them to determinetheir future. The following are a few reasons for my position.

To begin with, making choices alone is afundamental element when one steps into the society. If a child does notcultivate a habit to make his own choices, who can he depend on in work?Colleagues and boss indeed enable to make some suggestion for him, but thissituation is entirely different from which happens with his parents. The reasonis conspicuous, parents are always so considerate and patient that they canhelp us think over one thing from every angle, therefore, we do not need toreflect on the details again. However, in the modern society, we must confronta great many thorny questions. If we do not possess the ability to make choicesindependently, we are merely able to follow others’. Day by day, ourcompetition in company would be increasingly reduced, and the severe outcome isinevitable.

Furthermore, making own choices facilitatechildren to have a fantastic leadership. Here comes to my own example, when Iwas in the elementary school, I was selected to be a monitor by chance. It didnot make me excited; in contrast, I was trapped into a dilemma. Because I oftendecided one thing with my mother’s help when I was little. Since I became themonitor, there was no sufficient time and chances for me to ask her again andagain; especially at school. However, I did not want to give up the good chanceto steer myself. I made my mind to change my habit, not only in management, butalso in study. I tried my best to solve problems by myself rather than ask myparents and teachers directly. Gradually, I found that even though some toughsituation such as quarrels between classmates in class comes, I was able tofind the most efficient way to balance at once. Thus, making own choicespromotes one to be a good leader.

Admittedly, parents have more experiencethan us. As I mentioned before, when a problem occurs, they are served to thinkof it at every point. To some degree, it diminishes possibility for us to makedetours and mistakes. For instance, when I decided to study which professionalin college, I took a prior consideration in my personal interest while myparents analyzed copious determinants for me, like job prospects of the professional,the geographical location of the college, even qualifications of professors.Undeniably, it introduced me to expose to more information which can stimulateme to make a better and more appropriate choice.

In conclusion, although parents offer ussome more secure choices due to their so-called experience, we have no reasonsto reject making choices by ourselves. Especially in today, the epoch acquiresmore and more youngsters to stand out rather than follow others' steps. Ibelieve that letting children make their own choices is a wonderful way toimprove their comprehensive quality such as leadership.

[attach]149626[/attach]
作者: yangduotong    时间: 2010-8-15 17:46:03

19:30-20:45
09.08.07NA

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should allow children to make their own choices rather than determine their children’s future for them.

As we all known 换成 it s universally known that 会好点, with the government's family planning policy in operation, we now have a generation of "only child" in China. A vast majority of parents are inclined to substitute their choices and viewpoints for those from their children during adolescent period. However, from my perspective, I agree with the statement that parents should allow children to make choices independently instead of helping them to determine their future. The following are a few reasons for my position这句话完全可以去掉.

To begin with, making choices alone is a fundamental element when one steps into the society. If a child does not cultivate a habit to make his own choices, who else can he depend on in work? Colleagues and boss indeed enable to make some suggestion for him, but this situation is entirely different from which (what) happens with his parents. The reason is conspicuous, parents are always so considerate and patient that they can help us think over one thing from every different angles, therefore, we do not need to reflect on the details again. However, in the modern society, we must (might) confront a great many thorny questions. If we do not possess the ability to make choices independently, we are merely able to follow others’. Day by day, our competition in company would be increasingly reduced (reduce dramatically), and the severe outcome is inevitable.

Furthermore, making own choices facilitate children to have a fantastic leadership. Here comes to my own example, when I was in the elementary school, I was selected to be a monitor by chance. It did not make me excited; in contrast, I was trapped into a dilemma. Because I often decided one thing with my mother’s help when I was little 去掉. Since I became the monitor, there was no sufficient time and chances for me to ask her again and again; especially at school. However, I did not want to give up the good chance to steer myself. I made my mind to change my habit, not only in management, but also in study. I tried my best to solve problems by myself rather than ask my parents and teachers directly. Gradually, I found that even though some tough situation such as quarrels between classmates in class comes, I was able to find the most efficient way to balance at once. Thus, making own choices promotes one to be a good leader.

Admittedly, parents have more experience than us. As I mentioned before, when a problem occurs, they are served to think of it at every point 有点Chinglish. To some degree, it diminishes possibility for us to make detours and mistakes. For instance, when I decided to study which professional in college, I took a prior consideration in my personal interest while my parents analyzed copious determinants for me, like job prospects of the professional, the geographical location of the college, even qualifications of professors. Undeniably, it introduced me to expose to more information which can stimulate me to make a better and more appropriate choice.

In conclusion, although parents offer us some more secure choices due to their so-called experience, we have no reasons to reject making choices by ourselves (将后面这句话换成we are supposed to make choices by our self). Especially in today, the epoch acquires more and more youngsters to stand out rather than follow others' steps. I believe that letting children make their own choices is a wonderful way to improve their comprehensive quality such as leadership.

总体来说结构还是清晰的 但是用词 和语法上有些错误。 特别是有点中式英文。还有多用些连词.
还有600字是G的要求 T450就差不多了 然后尽量把将句子磨一磨 还有尽量不要举自己的例子 即原文主体中不要出现第一人称的例子。
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-15 19:40:40

55# yangduotong
恩,这次失常了,一般不会写这么长的。文章不能出现第一人称??你记错了吧,是不能用第二人称。个人的例子可以举呀。
作者: wangboalihe    时间: 2010-8-19 19:26:16

As we are known, with the government's family planning policy in operation, we now have a generation of "only child" in China. A vast majority of parents are inclined to substitute their choices and viewpoints for those from(删去) their children during adolescent period. However, from my perspective, I agree with the statement that parents should allow children to make choices independently instead of helping them to determine their future. The following are a few reasons for my position.

To begin with, making choices alone is a fundamental element of human beings when one steps into the society. If a child does not cultivate a habit to make his own choices, who can he depend on in work? Colleagues and boss indeed enable to make some suggestion for him, but this situation is entirely different from what happens with his parents. The reason is conspicuous, parents are always so considerate and patient that they can help us think over one thing from every angle, therefore, we do not need to reflect on the details again. However, in the modern society, we must confront a great many thorny questions. If we do not possess the ability to make choics independently, we are merely able to follow others’. Day by day, our competition in company would be increasingly reduced, and the severe outcome is inevitable.2 a. N5 P) T$ V; u5 R) ^
9 \7 C3 b( z' @
Furthermore, making own choices facilitate children to have a fantastic leadership. Here comes to my own example, when I was in the elementary school, I was selected to be a monitor by chance. It didnot make me excited; in contrast, I was trapped into a dilemma. Because I oftendecided one thing with my mother’s help when I was little. Since I became themonitor, there was no sufficient time and chances for me to ask her again andagain; especially at school. However, I did not want to give up the good chanceto steer myself. I made my mind to change my habit, not only in management, butalso in study. I tried my best to solve problems by myself rather than ask myparents and teachers directly. Gradually, I found that even though some toughsituation such as quarrels between classmates in class comes, I was able tofind the most efficient way to balance at once. Thus, making own choicespromotes one to be a good leader.   v% {: u% E4 ~6 A! n# @3 v
' S, T2 u8 P' O, p4 G& L: N
Admittedly, parents have more experiencethan us. As I mentioned before, when a problem occurs, they are served to thinkof it at every point. To some degree, it diminishes possibility for us to makedetours and mistakes. For instance, when I decided to study which professionalin college, I took a prior consideration in my personal interest while myparents analyzed copious determinants for me, like job prospects of the professional,the geographical location of the college, even qualifications of professors.Undeniably, it introduced me to expose to more information which can stimulateme to make a better and more appropriate choice.
. x+ X( w, l- N2 n5 P9 X8 H
In conclusion, although parents offer ussome more secure choices due to their so-called experience, we have no reasons to reject making choices by ourselves. Especially in today, the epoch acquiresmore and more youngsters to stand out rather than follow others' steps. Ibelieve that letting children mak e their own choices is a wonderful way toimprove their comprehensive quality such as leadership.
写的挺好的。
作者: dandan17    时间: 2010-8-20 19:44:28

57# wangboalihe 晕。。。你就帮我改了一个地方还拖这么久。。。

欢迎光临 寄托家园留学论坛 (https://bbs.gter.net/) Powered by Discuz! X2