寄托家园留学论坛

标题: 作文求拍 [打印本页]

作者: 王亚冉    时间: 2010-7-29 21:24:29     标题: 作文求拍

7月29日

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Young people should try several different jobs before they take a long term career

There are numerous chioces to choose in our life. For example, someone like single mindness of their career,but I agree with the opinion that young people should try several jobs before they take a long career.There are three reasons.

First of all, the students who left their college just right now have not any experience about the major. So a sizeble percentage of them still do not quite understand which is their favorite direction. It would be so unfortunate that if they choose a wrong one and work on it for the whole life. It is just like go shoping, before deciding which to buy, we always compare productions of a few manufacturers.Yet, if wrong, the thing could buy a new one, our lives could not start all over again.

moreover, as the development of the economy of the society, the companies are all facing enormous challenges. Nobady could make sure that the first job you choose is suitable for you continuously. If your ability become higher than the requirement of your job, you would better find another occupation or even another company. As the saying goes" man struggles upwards; the water to flow."

The last but not the least, trying several jobs could not only accumulate the rich experience about your major but also the relationship with different kinds of people. As a member of the society, the connection with others play an important role in our lives. Therefore, the more friends, the more roads. Trying several jobs can contribute to your success.

To sum up, I consist that young people try several jobs before they take a long career. However, there is a limit, if one changes his or her job frequently, he or she could just stay in the rudmentary level, in other words, he or she could not have a further development about the career.
作者: candyleen    时间: 2010-7-31 15:01:06

嗨,你好,我是cannyleen~你的作文我已批改好了,也请你多多指点,狠批我的,我们一起加油~
作者: 王亚冉    时间: 2010-7-31 23:46:36

本帖最后由 王亚冉 于 2010-7-31 23:52 编辑

我的第二篇新鲜出炉啦~
731作业
作者: 梦的弃儿    时间: 2010-8-1 19:43:22

改晚了啊,sorry哎
作者: 王亚冉    时间: 2010-8-1 20:55:26

谢谢你的批改,第三人称单数的问题我下次会注意的,知道自己的差距还很大~ 4# 梦的弃儿
作者: rainyashley    时间: 2010-8-2 00:53:34

呵呵,才看见分组,不好意思哦!~~

[attach]148512[/attach]
作者: 王亚冉    时间: 2010-8-2 21:12:59

收到,谢谢哈~ 6# rainyashley
作者: 王亚冉    时间: 2010-8-4 16:58:39

第三篇习作803
作者: darkathrun    时间: 2010-8-5 23:05:05

改好请验收~
作者: 王亚冉    时间: 2010-8-5 23:26:23

收到,谢谢你哈~ 9# darkathrun
作者: 王亚冉    时间: 2010-8-7 20:45:32

痛苦的805啊~
作者: FannieHsu    时间: 2010-8-8 21:26:55

楼主,我不能上传附件,要怎么给你作文
作者: 王亚冉    时间: 2010-8-9 14:06:24

直接在页面上改吧,
就是占的地方比较大,
不过没关系的啦,先谢谢啦~ 12# FannieHsu
作者: 王亚冉    时间: 2010-8-9 14:40:53

补交作业
作者: FannieHsu    时间: 2010-8-9 19:58:22

“Histories make men wise, poets witty, the mathematics subtle, natural philosophy deep, moral grave, logic and rhetoric able to contend” said by Francis Bacon (1561—1626). I strongly agree with the statement that younger school children (ages five to ten) should be required to study art and music in addition to math, science, history and language.

Firstly, let me demonstrate about the propose of art and music. They want to exploit students’ potential, cultivate students’ abilities of creativity and improve students’ development of personality. Through eyes and ears, we observe and feel the circumstance, obtain abundant experience of emotion. No matter what Confucius listened the music of Shao country, 3 months cannot recollect the taste of meat, or the legend of artist Zhang, who drew the eyes of dragon, then he flied out of the wall. No matter the eminent Mona Lisa smile painted by Leonardo Da Vinci, or Beethoven Symphony No. 5. Both of them reveal the profound magical charm and express the owner’s inner world.(这里说了艺术的重要性,但是没有说对孩子有什么影响)

In addition, all subjects interact with each other closely. For example, on one hand, learning about art could contribute to geometry. After mastering sketch, I understand the 3- dimensions better than before. Make perspective of cones, cylinders or any other shapes of objects more easily. On the other hand, music can help me jump from those tedious equations, after playing the violin, I usually change another method to solve the tough problem just like Einstein.

Last but not least, art and music not only emphasis students’ distinguishing features but also pay attention to the consciousness of cooperation. For instance, students who are in different parts of the chorus should learn how to act in accord to attain the wonderful result.

To sum up, I consider that children should be required to study art and music as well as math, science, history and language since they can make them become all- round.

楼主的文化底蕴是在深厚,让我无比佩服。不过,我觉得文章着重写了艺术的重要性,以及艺术发生在楼主身上的影响,但是没有强调艺术对younger children究竟有什么作用,为什么你会同意这个观点?只是因为他重要吗?(呵呵,以上纯属个人观点,楼主参考之~)
作者: 王亚冉    时间: 2010-8-9 22:21:18

有理,谢谢哈~ 15# FannieHsu
作者: 王亚冉    时间: 2010-8-10 23:06:22

810writing~
thanks~
作者: yandong1208    时间: 2010-8-10 23:13:52

批改如下。
[attach]149155[/attach]
作者: 王亚冉    时间: 2010-8-11 14:24:20

主语就是前面的句子呀?!
呃,我自己也觉得这两句话说得挺别扭的~
anyway,谢谢评价,我会注意语法错误与句式的~ 18# yandong1208
作者: crystal5841    时间: 2010-8-11 14:29:31

已修改,请查收
作者: niyinan    时间: 2010-8-11 20:28:09

修改完成
作者: 王亚冉    时间: 2010-8-12 21:14:05

thanks a lot~ 20# crystal5841
作者: 王亚冉    时间: 2010-8-12 21:15:39

812请下重手~
作者: 王亚冉    时间: 2010-8-12 21:16:46

thanks very much~ 21# niyinan
作者: lanzhi_gjy    时间: 2010-8-13 13:52:39

本帖最后由 lanzhi_gjy 于 2010-8-13 13:56 编辑

Is it true that we would never get successful in life if we do not make sure other people know about our strength and accomplishments? If having seen the sea of faces in the mutual selection, (说实话,这里没有看懂。。。ORZ)you would agree with my answer that I have to say yes.(一直都很喜欢这样的开头,呵呵~不过我当时用这样的开头主要是觉得比较简单,适用于任何题目,又挺有趣味的,但是我觉得缺点就是,说了基本等于什么都没说,就是表达了个观点。不过,也许开头这样就够了吧。你觉得呢?)

The past century has seen the tremendous changes in our society. More and more fast of the life’s pace makes people have no time to comprehensively understand a person. For example, when you search for a job, the company perhaps just has a glance on your resume, without any highlights on it, you probably be shut out all the time.(我觉得你的整篇看下来,给人的感觉论证不是很充分,太单一了,原因是缺少论证语言,这里就可以加一句,总结性的topic sentence ,然后再举例,也许你之前的话都是在发表意见,但是给人的感觉不是很明确,就是缺少这样一个提纲挈领的话) One of my best friends could be the classic instance, firstly, I would say that he is a capable person, but also a shy guy, so he did not write his achievements at all, the result was predictable. He sent more than 70 letters, all dropped into the ocean. After listened to my advice, he re-wrote to 2 companies which he craves to enter with the detailed award during study time. Before long, both of them replayed to hire him.(唉,感叹楼主的语言功力啊,我觉得你的语句很精彩,让人会很感动,学习了)
The world is never lack of the swift horse, it is just short for Bole!(老外应该也有阐述这种关系的谚语,只是,不知道他们认识咱们文化中的伯乐么?这里我觉得要么就把这句换成他们文化中对应的谚语,要么在后面可以加一句,做一个解释说明,比如…Bole,who is the …in Chinese culture.) So we should make sure other people especially influential people or our employers know about our achievements. Still take my friend for example, after having been in an electric company for six months, he worked industriously every day. From time to time, he also helped a colleague plan a large project. To the end of the year, boss appointed his co-worker to center to work for a creative idea which actually was come out by my friend. How ironic it is! But that is the reality we have to accept[color=Red]!(我觉得这里可以说一下,accept what,或者,如果,没有let others know …,后果就是…)

In the final analysis, with the competition between people increasing, and if we want to get successful in life, we must let others know our abilities actively.

描述背景---举例子说明应该如题---得出结论如题才能成功----又举例子说明不如题会怎样

恩,这是从你作文中看到的逻辑线路,其实挺辨正的,只是不够明确,至少他得让我去想了以后才能看出来。当然这很有可能是我的水平太差,事实是我的水平的确很差,但是在我看来也的确是这样的,你可以参考一下。我觉得如果我这里说的不对,那么在考试中,你应该能得挺高分的。首先你的语言很好,虽然句式变化不多,大部分都是陈述,而且也很少有长句,但是很生动,感情也很丰富,读起来感觉很真实,语法错误也很少。其次,你的论证虽然就是正的说完说反的,举得例子也都是同事怎么怎么,但是很完整,也很恰当,很有说服力。
但是,如果我这里说到点子上了,你的扣分点可能就是文章的组织,不是很有条理,或者说,条理不是很明显明确。就是缺少一些连词,关键词,和关键句。

在我看来,理想的结构应该是:描述背景---得出论点---提出论点1---举例验证---小结---提出论点2---举例验证---小结。
嘿嘿,这样的话,我觉得你和同组的yezi还蛮互补的。。

恩,呵呵,其实我也不确定,我在看一些满分范文的时候,也觉得他们写得不是很清晰。恩,我自己的作文就写得不好,这样改过后看好像也挺死板的。你可以参考下啦~

这是我的第一篇托福作文,写得比较罗嗦,有空去看看吧~~可以的话请使劲拍~谢谢哦~
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1138090-1-1.html
作者: 王亚冉    时间: 2010-8-13 16:01:13

终于遇到一个有责任心的孩子呀,谢谢你中肯的评价~ 25# lanzhi_gjy
作者: yezi2010    时间: 2010-8-14 10:40:18

谢谢你给我的作文的修改,你的作文我也改好,请查收~
作者: 王亚冉    时间: 2010-8-14 14:30:23

太幸运了啊,这次的分组让我遇到了自加入这个作文小组以来,批改的最认真的两个小组成员了哈~先赞一下~第一段我是想说招聘会里人山人海的,结果两位都没看懂,估计是我表述的有问题啊~anyway, thanks a lot~ 27# yezi2010
作者: 王亚冉    时间: 2010-8-16 22:56:27

终于写完了~
作者: 王亚冉    时间: 2010-8-18 23:30:24

补817作业~
作者: 王亚冉    时间: 2010-8-19 22:28:19

819writing~
作者: FannieHsu    时间: 2010-8-21 11:10:29

改好了`~
作者: 王亚冉    时间: 2010-8-21 22:50:18

821writing~
希望能押中~
作者: joesking    时间: 2010-8-22 00:39:13

uz: l/ e  Q6 b- j2 r0 p) H  `9 b7 j4 t" X* s821日交
(09.01.17 NA)Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Advertising is the most important cause of unhealthy eating habits

If a murderer killed a person by a gun, could you put the legal obligation into the advertising for the type of gun? Definitely not, consequently I strongly disagree with the statement that advertising lead to unhealthy eating habits most. It is other reasons as following that make influence on this result.

First, fast pace of life makes people have too much pressure. They probably have no time to cook meals at home, so they have to go to KFC or Mc Donald during a little break. For example, many white- collars work in their companies a whole day and just have 30 minutes in the noon everyday to eat some food in a hurry to save time for their projects. In addition, after returning home at night, they might be too tired to wash vegetables carefully. Therefore, they would like to order a pizza outside.

Second, what is real is rational, what is rational is real.(这是谚语么?领教了) The fast foods are widely popular among people for their advantages of quick and convenience. More and more young adults prefer to eat instant noodles instead of complex and boring progresses if they live alone in dorms.
(You’d better use “prefer …to…”

Last but not least, the fast foods themselves attract a sizeable percentage of population with their deliciousness. People, especially children, they like potato French chips, fried chicken wings, milk shake, hamburgers and so forth a lot although these could lead them overweight and hypertension. It would be useless to advertise for them if they taste terrible themselves. So the effect (/function) of advertising is only to introduce produces and the essential part is the foods themselves.

In the final analysis, there many other aspects influence on citizens to choose to eat junk foods besides advertising. Thus we could not harshly draw a conclusion that advertising is the most important cause of unhealthy eating habits.

提纲:
1,开头打个比方,人们是自主选择的习惯,不能赖广告~
2,人们工作压力大,没时间,所以选快餐~
3,快餐,快餐,正如其名,因她的方便与快捷而备受人们的欢迎~
4,快餐本身就美味诱人,导致了许多小朋友喜欢吃她~
5,总结全文~
疑问:
不知我理解偏否,“不健康的习惯是不是还可以指不按时吃饭?暴饮暴食等?不只是吃垃圾食品吧?但是我又想不出来他们与广告有何关系,因为广告不可能宣传说让你不吃饭吧,又难道是减肥广告?乱了乱了;还有自己觉得reason onereason two观点有重合,是我硬拆开的,不知有无痕迹,请指教~
不健康的饮食习惯,很多,你可以google 下,你这里把他默认为吃垃圾食品,这虽然只是其中之一,但是也可以写,就是需要你在开始把论点的范围坐下限定,做下说明。要不然会让名别人觉得你似乎偏题了似的。
这因为你说的那些观点和广告没什么关系,所以都可以用来进行反面论证啊。
三个原因都还合理,但感觉论述起来不那么顺口。第一点后面的论据似乎应该放在第二点里。因为一是说缓解压力,而是节省时间。
忽然觉得一这个理由好神奇。吃快餐真的能缓解压力?给我说明说明。
理由二其实可以更深入,生动得举个具体的例子,某人怎么忙到只能去吃块才,会很好的。
语言方面还要加油,多学学好的句子。词组、倒装、排比、反问。。。

加油加油!!

因为不能发附件,所以直接贴了。应该没事吧?
改得不好,请多指教!
作者: 王亚冉    时间: 2010-8-26 14:36:39

thx~ 34# joesking
作者: 王亚冉    时间: 2010-8-27 14:36:02

才开始综合..