寄托家园留学论坛

标题: daily writing 作文 [打印本页]

作者: snowy816    时间: 2012-2-25 19:58:17     标题: daily writing 作文

3.18 考托福~二战~
一战作文一塌糊涂,希望二战可以有所长进~
在这里先谢过所有给俺改作文的啦~~
谢谢谢谢~~
作者: snowy816    时间: 2012-2-25 20:00:23

The main purpose for people who have jobs is for money rather than social status.

More and more people consider salary as an important factor when they choose job, so many people argue that the main purpose to work is to earn money rather than to get a good reputation. I think which aspect plays a bigger role should be discussed case by case.
        For businessmen, most of them work for nothing but money. Many businessmen do their best to gain profits, regardless of moral rules. For instance, a floor company called Vinci claimed that their floorboards are made in Italy in order to sell at a high price, while the floorboards are made inside their own country. This is same case with some fruit businessmen. One day my mother bought a box of strawberry which seems beautiful and tasteful from appearance. However, the ones in the bottom of box are not as good as the ones in the top.
         Besides businessmen, most construction workers work for money not for social status. Just as we all know, this work is tired and dirty. What’s more, the workers are at high risk when they are at work. My uncle was a farmer before he works as a construction worker. He said the only reason why he did this work is to save more money for my nephew. He was not afraid to be looked down by others.
        For politicians and officers, they don’t earn a lot of money, but they are in a high status. Zhou Enlai, the first Premier of the People's Republic of China, died without leaving any property, but leaving a high reputation in Chinese people’s heart. Compared with businessman, the officers don’t have a lot of money, but the job is honorable and respectable. Young people are eager to work in government for the same reason. The same logic applies to my sister. She quited the job in a overseas-funded enterprises with a high wage and choose to work in water conservancy bureau.
         In summary, some people work for money, some work for reputation.

作者: Frankie0616    时间: 2012-2-25 22:25:00

revised
作者: snowy816    时间: 2012-2-25 23:04:28

3# Frankie0616
修改的,已经看过了~谢谢指正,除了考试第一次写,写得不好...(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……很感谢帮助修改~
作者: xiesisiminerva    时间: 2012-2-26 22:38:33

2.25# I+ t( p! z) D
revised

欢迎光临 寄托家园留学论坛 (https://bbs.gter.net/) Powered by Discuz! X2