寄托家园留学论坛

标题: 作文贴,大家都来看看,给个分数就行,能指点两句的话不胜感激。 [打印本页]

作者: 伊人    时间: 2012-6-25 20:02:51     标题: 作文贴,大家都来看看,给个分数就行,能指点两句的话不胜感激。

[b]do you agree or disagree with following statement?
successful people try new things and take risks rather than only doing what they already know how to do well.

In present day and society, people pay increasingly attention on innovation by virtue of it’s power which can push a country to the paramount of the world. many countries give  innovative elites the best treatment because of their exclusive invention and unique way of thinking. Innovative individuals always prefer to try new things and take risks which are also essential principles for successful people. from my perspective, I agree with that successful people try new things and take risks rather than  only doing what they already know how to do well.

In the first place, trying new things and take risks provide a chance to be an exclusive expert whom cannot be duplicated. for instance, in technology field. trying new things and take risks ,which means innovation ,sets a hard-reaching table for technical elites. these successful elites make innovations in their field which would lead a great commercial custom and a improvement in technology. by taking APPLE company as an example. engineers in apple innovate both the façade and the system of I phone, which involves a numerous revolution in cell-phone arena. the birth of I phone to great extend summit the recognition of cell-phone. many individuals buy I PHONES just for its unique, which is by virtue of their taking risks. others prefer I phone because of its software innovation, which is the consequence of their trying new things and keep perfecting the product. and even have some youngsters by I phone just for its reputation and status among cell-phones.

In the second place, trying new things and take risks to great extend perfect individuals which make them successful people. merely doing what they already know how to do afflicts individuals stop right back where they started. to be a successful people ,we should keep learning and trying to keep up with sophisecated latest development. there is a saying in my country also talking about this statement, live and learn. for instance, Newton accepted new theories his whole life. even though he was already the founder of physic, he had also to hear from others .some fresh and novelty opinions abundant his research and enhance his horizon ,which makes him the most knowledgeable scholar and always the paramount of physic.

all in all, trying new things and take risks contribute to both the exclusive status and increasingly perfect talent of successful people.   

欢迎光临 寄托家园留学论坛 (https://bbs.gter.net/) Powered by Discuz! X2