寄托家园留学论坛

标题: 8月17号,2000F1,Pass [打印本页]

作者: jinni    时间: 2004-9-8 21:02:21     标题: 8月17号,2000F1,Pass

我的背景:国内一般学校的本科今年毕业。
一签是一个半奖的学校读Master,被拒;
二签,有了另一个学校的全奖offer,专业是wetland ecology,读博士.
签经:今天下午的学生签证形式好象不是太好,以后的同志要做好跟vo好好较量的准备。
碰到的可能是小glass boy.感觉他很有耐心,挺听人说话的,我们那一队有探亲的,有商务的,有旅游的,几乎都过了。我是我们那队最后一个。下面是签经
Me: Hi! Nice to meet you. This is my card.
Vo: Nice to meet you, thank you.
Vo: What’s your purpose to go to Unite States?
Me: I will pursue my Doctor’s degree in Baylor University.
Vo: Why Baylor University?(他看着我,我也看着他)
Me: Baylor University is one of the best universities in my major. There are many excellent professors there. I want to get my best graduate training there.
Vo: What will you do if I refuse you this time?
Me: I will study in China.
Vo: You want to study in Chinese Universities?(他又盯人看,我也看他)
Me: No, there are few faculties in my interested area in China. That’s why I want to study this field in the United States. When I come back, it is much easier for me to find a satisfaction position.
Vo: What’s your background?
Me: Oh, I got my Bachelor’s in $$$University.
Vo: When did you get it?
Me: This July.
Vo: What’s your change?
Me: I have big changes. I decide to take the offer from Baylor University instead of Colorado State University. Baylor University provides me full financial aid and has my interested research area.
Vo: Give me your main reason you will come back.(他盯我看,我看着他说)
Me: 1.There are more than 76 million acres wetlands in China and one third of them are suffering from serious loss and degradation. Now they are in great need of protection and restoration. I will focus on the program about the restoration of wetland ecosystems. China is the most ideal place for my future development.
2. The Chinese government becomes to realize the importance of wetlands. The whole country is paying more and more attention and funds on this area. So it will be easier for me to get the satisfactory position, funds and achieve my career success in China.
3.I am the only child in my family. When I come back, my parents will be in their 60s. It’s good to think I will share my life with them and take care of them.
Vo 没有说话,打了会电脑,然后把我的简历推出来,推出来前,迅速的扫了几眼,可能在找敏感词吧。后来就在I-20表上画了两个圈,然后夹在我护照里面,撕给我一张小纸,让我到10号窗口等签证。

经验:1.最最重要的,一定要有信心,你一定得相信,你的专业在中国会有很好的发展,你学习以后会回到中国来。中国是你的最好的选择。如果现在你还没有确定你的未来的计划的话,你就每天告诉自己几遍,我要去美国,学习先进的科学,然后我会回来。要相信自己。
2。当你们那队被带到签证管面前时,一定要保持你最好的姿态,然后微笑。
3。把该准备的材料都准备好,但当你真正跟签证管面签的时候,就不要做拿出来任何材料的准备,你要跟签证管交流,这个也非常重要,签证管好象都爱盯着人看,这时候你要很自信的盯着他看,你要告诉他,你会回来。
4.N000的f1,我觉得去了以后先别着急交材料,看看是在发什么颜色的牌子,要是跟你上次被拒的颜色一样,就等一会,等换了颜色再去交材料。

欢迎光临 寄托家园留学论坛 (https://bbs.gter.net/) Powered by Discuz! X2