寄托家园留学论坛

标题: 生如夏花小组第九次作业 [打印本页]

作者: PapillonFox    时间: 2007-7-18 19:55:19     标题: 生如夏花小组第九次作业

独立写作: (学习和教育)
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? All students should be required to study art and music in secondary school. Use specific reasons to support your answer.

Should all the students need to learn art and music in secondary school? As more and more emphases are drawn on comprehensive development of individuation in modern society, I totally agree all the students should accept some disciplines about art and music.

First, art and music could nourish students’ temperament. As is known to all, the major task of student is study. It seems only the continuous study could bring them the beautiful future. In this learning process, it assuredly will give students infinite knowledge with enormous pressure followed at the same time. But proper course, such as art, music and aesthetics can eliminate the depression, anger, worry that come from the learning pressure. Enjoying the aesthetic feeling from another world, the mood and temperament of students will change. I think it is just the unique fascination art and music bear.

Next, the disciplines of art and music give students an opportunity to learning more knowledge. Our world is quite fair, and only the scientific technology could not understand all the cultures of the world. Some art works and ancient music need us to enjoy in an artistic view. For example, the ‘sunflower’ of Van Gogh, the ‘Mona Lisa’ of Da Vinci, they present not only a picture with simple things, but also a fantastic vision which only can experience yourself. So, if the students learning so interesting courses, they will approach near the art world.

Moreover, art and music offer students another fields for those do not excel in science. Some students really dislike the scientific fields. What they pursue are the famous artists like Beethoven, Shakespeare, even the Britney. Thus, the music and art course could provide them the best chance to know the art further. Who can believe that there would not be another Beethoven?

In sum, art and music disciplines really have their unique effects in nurturing students, including the temperament, the insight and the future. The school should open a bigger space for students seeking their goals.

口语:
有人认为大学应该免费,有人认为大学应该收费。你的观点是什么
Well, in my point of view, I think it should be free for students learning in the university. Here are my reasons. First, students don’t have the enough money to pay for their study, because they have not got job before. All the costs have to request their parents. If the family is poor, they will lose the best chance to learn. Second, the university is not a commercial organization. It carries students’ goals and dreams. It should not be contaminated with the money smell. The university could acquire certain investment in other ways. So I insist that the university should not require students’ tuition.

作者: wutherings    时间: 2007-7-19 17:16:50

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

欢迎光临 寄托家园留学论坛 (https://bbs.gter.net/) Powered by Discuz! X2