寄托家园留学论坛

标题: 9月ibt第九次作业——optoAz [打印本页]

作者: optoAz    时间: 2007-7-26 20:40:32     标题: 9月ibt第九次作业——optoAz

7.26第九次作业(请于7.26晚22:30之前交,在7.27晚22:00前完成批改)
写作:Choose one of the following transportation vehicles and explain why you think it has changed people's lives
automobiles/bicycles/airplanes
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

With the development of the society, a great mass of transportation alters our life. So nowadays, there is a public debate that which vehicle makes our life more different, automobiles, bicycles or airplanes? With all aspects carefully concerned, I believed that bicycles changes our life most.

First of all, when faced costs, bicycles is the most inexpensive thing in all these vehicles. In our country, the household income in the big city is nearly 5000$ per month in average, that means, a great number of people cannot afford to buy a car, which cost about three years' wage to brought. But bicycles, in contrast, only take less than 100$ to purchase. In my hometown, almost each person has one or two bicycles. We ride it to school, to work, or some times go shopping. So it really makes our life difference.

Inexpensive is but one of the many advantages, another advantage is convenient. On no account can we ignore the importance of convenient. For instance, we can park the bicycle almost everywhere only except the middle of the road; the bicycle never need to add oil; and if you ride a bicycle, you will never worry about the traffic jam and kill a lot of time on waiting. In contrast, however, you have to find place to parking it when you driving a car, or face the difficulty that have no oil on the highway, or waiting for several hours because of the block of road. So because of the convenient, the bicycle changes our life a lot.

Thirdly, bicycles makes our travel increasingly health. By travel with bicycle, the body can also be practice and make us keep fit. Riding bicycle can consumption a lot of heat of human being. Nowadays, some gymnasiums in our city also hold a class, in which everyone riding bicycle as a sport. However, if always driving the auto, people may catch the hyperglycemia and lack of sport. In this way, bicycle can keep the user healthy when transport a person to somewhere else. It's also a way for it to change the people's life.

However, I can foresee some opposing voices, those people would not hesitate to retort me that travel by car or by airplane may be more and faster than bicycle, and the bicycle also cannot go to some far way. I do not deny those vehicles have those own merits, but to sum up the all reasons bicycles changes our life deeply, I will still reinforce my standpoint.

口语是那种不写草稿直接往出说的。。说了三四次,终于能拿出来一比较满意的版本了。。
发音不准确用词太单一语法错的一堆一堆的。。嗯俺都懂。。。
帮俺修改的兄弟尽情拍砖吧。。

[ 本帖最后由 optoAz 于 2007-7-27 09:28 编辑 ]
作者: airbots    时间: 2007-7-28 12:31:54

With the development of the society, a great mass of transportation alters our life. So nowadays, there is a public debate that which vehicle makes our life more different, automobiles, bicycles or airplanes? With all aspects carefully concerned, I believed that bicycles changes our life most.

First of all, when faced costs, bicycles is the most inexpensive thing in all these vehicles. In our country, the household income in the big city is nearly 5000$ per month in average, that means, a great number of people cannot afford to buy a car, which cost about three years' wage to brought. But bicycles, in contrast, only take less than 100$ to purchase. In my hometown, almost each person has one or two bicycles. We ride it to school, to work, or some times go shopping. So it really makes our life difference.(价钱便宜,我们用它来工作,shopping,好像没有体现对我们生活的改变吧,你的思维是不是:价钱便宜-省下money-改变生活质量呢?)

Inexpensive is but one of the many advantages, another advantage is convenient. On no account can we ignore the importance of convenient. For instance, we can park the bicycle almost everywhere only except the middle of the road(停车方便这样表达太夸张勒吧,停到教室,公共草平也不合适啊); the bicycle never need to add oil; and if you ride a bicycle, you will never worry about the traffic jam and kill(waste比较好吧,kill是主动意思,表示主语愿意去做) a lot of time on waiting. In contrast, however,(用语重复,一个转折词就好) you have to find place to parking it when you driving a car, or face the difficulty that have no oil on the highway, or waiting for several hours because of the block of road. So because of the convenient, the bicycle changes our life a lot.

Thirdly, bicycles makes our travel increasingly health. By travel with bicycle, the body can also be practice and make us keep fit. Riding bicycle can consumption a lot of heat of human being. Nowadays, some gymnasiums in our city also hold a class, in which everyone riding bicycle as a sport. However, if always driving the auto, people may catch the hyperglycemia and lack of sport. In this way, bicycle can keep the user healthy when transport a person to somewhere else. It's also a way for it to change the people's life.

However, I can foresee some opposing voices, those people would not hesitate to retort me that travel by car or by airplane may be more and faster than bicycle, and the bicycle also cannot go to some far way. I do not deny those vehicles have those own merits, but to sum up the all reasons bicycles changes our life deeply, I will still reinforce my standpoint.

文章逻辑不够严谨,题目的备选项里面还有飞机,而文章的论证过程只字未题。
楼主的思维是不是:自行车的好处:1,价钱便宜;2,使用方便,无污染;3,有益身心健康
加油,mm是跟我一天考的,还有大概2个月,我相信我们都能考出好成绩。

口语听到勒,声音甜美,说的过程中比较自信,就是中间那个“嗯”的太随意勒,呵呵。
我听力一般,你说的是movieclass吧。句子的断句和语气把握的有待提高。多看看friends,很有帮助。

[ 本帖最后由 airbots 于 2007-7-28 12:57 编辑 ]

欢迎光临 寄托家园留学论坛 (https://bbs.gter.net/) Powered by Discuz! X2