声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-28
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2009-8-7 01:59:28 |显示全部楼层
Do you agree or disagree: governments should spend more money in support of arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams.(08.5.10)

谢谢楼主啊,辛苦了~
An expanding number of people are trying to understand the secret of the art. They believe that art bring happiness and enjoyment, but people who favor athletics, on the other hand, claim that only athletics could strong their body and even the nation. As I perceive the argument, I agree that governments should spend more money in support of arts than in support of athletics. My view will be substantiated by the following reasons.

First of all, it is essential to increase the penetration of art than athletics. As we all know, Olympic Games is held every four year. However, few of us care about the art exhibition. A diminishing number of people are aware of the significances of the art history and learn it by heart. We should pay more attention to the art otherwise we may know nothing about the meaning of the artwork in museum after thousands of years. The more the government spends, the more the citizens pay attention to. Government should spend money in support of arts, for example, the expansion of the Museum of History and the maintenance of heritage so that people could understand the essence of art and enjoy from the arts.

In addition, there are many kinds of arts which the government should develop and maintain. For instance, literature and art let us think deeply and know about the difficult life and even taste others life. Another example, Musical Arts always brings us harmonies melody which gives us the enjoyment. Whenever I am unset, I like to listen to the soft music, it bring me a peaceful and quiet feeling. On the other hand, athletes can not bring us many kinds of feelings inner center. So, it is obvious that supporting arts is a better choice.

Finally, athletes have already developed better than the art does. There is no need to take vast money in the athletes. For example, China earned a lot in the 2008 Olympic Games. People all over the world learned about the China through this activity, but they still think the Great Wall and Museum of Qin Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses are mysterious to the foreigners. The government should let more and more people understand the history of our country so that they could communicate with us deeply.

To some up, the arts need more money to support than the athletes. The government should spend more in the art. Clearly, all analysis warrants an unshakable conclusion that the government should spend more in the arts than athletes.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-28
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-8-11 08:11:50 |显示全部楼层
你觉得花时间在工作上重要,还是跟家人在一起比较重要?
News showed several days ago is that a man died in the office. It is reported that the man worked so tired lead to sudden death. Faced with such kind of news, many people claim that laborers should pay more time with family. They claim that family is more important than a job, but people who favor more time should be spend in work, on the other hand, argue that they cannot survive without work. As I perceive the argument, we should balance both family and work. My view will be further substantiated by the following reasons.

On the one hand, satisfied with work is more important are whose who hold the passion that one can hardly stand in his place without a good effort during the work. In this new century, we should work hard while competition happened every second, otherwise we will be replaced by other people or even high-technology products. We can hardly hold our family if the job is lost. That is to say, the work is definitely essential to our common laborers.

On the other hand, the importance of family to people can never be exaggerated. Family is to us what the water is to the fish. We can never leave our family, and family also needs us. To most of people, family is their safe soul harbor. Family provide a peaceful place when they are in a stew; Family provide a cheerful place when they are upset; Family provide a rest place when they are tired. Most of people would prefer to live with family, and share the sadness or happiness with their family. People who can not keep in touch with family or even lost their family members will fall into despair. No matter how well the job is , it can not be more important than family members.

To sum up, both job and family are vital to common people. We should balance the time between the work and family. It is a better choice that we concentrate on the task during work time and talk little task difficulties in the family. We could have a fabulous lifetime in this way.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-28
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-8-13 06:53:13 |显示全部楼层
It’s better to use own knowledge and experience to solve question, or ask other people for advice?(08.5.31)

Faced with difficulties, there are an expending number of people believing their own ability to solve them while others, on the other hand, would rather to ask for help. As I perceive the argument, to some extent, I prefer the former option for the reason that people can gain their experience by solving the question themselves.

It is true that asking people for advice help us to solve the problem. Satisfied with this position are those who hold the opinion that other people could gather more solutions about the problem. The more frequently we ask friends for help, the better solutions are. We can easily solve the difficulty in this way. For instance, my friend Lee lost her wallet once and she was so worried all kind of her cards including ID card and several bank cards. She asked us for help, and then we gathered money lent to her for several days’ meal fee and help her to thought about the solutions. Finally, she made up all her cards through the relevant departments and money did not seriously lose a lot. She is grateful to us for our timely help.

However, it is more vital that we need our own experience to solve the problems. Think about the following questions: How could we face the problem when others do not want to give us hand? How could we face the problem when we are in the uninhabited areas? How could we face the problem when others are also worried in same difficulty? The answer may draw the same conclusion that we should use our wisdom and intelligence to solve them.

Moreover, we can increase our mental experience and intensify our strain capacity by solving the difficulty ourselves. When faceing with problem, we will think a lot of possible solutions and compare them to choose the best one. It helps us to accumulate experience. Thus, we can easily solve the problem when faced the similar questions. As we faced more and more difficulties, we will not feel so anxiety than before. It is obvious that we depend ourselves is better than others. For example, when I was seven years old, I always asked math problems to my classmates which I feel was too hard for me. My father once noticed this thing afterwards he told me I should try my best to solve the problem. I listened to his advice and work it by myself. It was so excited that I improved a lot in the following examination.

To sum up, we can solve most of difficulties by ourselves. Nevertheless, we can ask for help when we can not solve it by ourselves. They both contribute to the problem.

辛苦了~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-28
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2009-8-14 20:55:50 |显示全部楼层
谢谢小狼~
我刚学来的李笑竹老师的作文思路1-转折-2—递进-3  还不太会用