2013-7-26
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-7-29 23:11:20 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 woody_jt 于 2013-7-30 18:28 编辑

Cambridge IELTS 7 Test 4 Writing Task 2

Recent survey statistics show that the employment rate for college graduates in 2013 drops to the historical bottom, which arouses people’s huge attention about the effects of college stage and how to arrange the curriculum in university. Some people argue that more courses arming graduates with the knowledge and skills needed in the workplace should be added and thus increases competitive ability for them. Particularly, those parents who have paid much energy and fortune for their child’s higher education think college lessons useless if there is no much job-associated knowledge existing.
        However, there are also voice opposed to this trend existing. Many people, especially those highly educated, hold the view that the primary goal of higher education is to give access to knowledge itself, during which the ability to analyse and do with issues is cultivated. And this key point is what differs universities from profession training schools. Further more, if the undergraduates acquire the capacity to learn new things and integrate the new information into their already-constructed knowledge system efficiently, they can show much competitiveness when they entre in the job market.
         From my viewpoint, as a whole, I favour the people who suggest the freedom of college course arrangements from influence of employment. Only in this way can the meanings of higher education be reflected and the exploration of natural truth make great progress. At the same time, I also recommend that several lessons which can lead the graduates adjusting themselves to job market rapidly and effectively should be arranged in the later period of university education. The university should be such a garden where both theoretical and applied abilities are fostered and then thrive.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 备考的娃子写了份TASK2作业,望指点 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子